BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper

BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper

Thursday, April 21st, 2011 11:24am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 20,623

Site sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has published their pre-order for the recently revealed Million Publishing exclusive United Stepper.
You can click here to see the pre-order page.

Credit(s): Crown, bbts

This article was last modified on Thursday, April 21st, 2011 12:21pm CDT

Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211826)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:26am CDT
Um, why so much? The last ones have all been 70, oh wait they read the comments to these news posts, sigh it's Cliff 01 all over again.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211834)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:41am CDT
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211844)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:55am CDT
Looks badass. And totally unaffordable. :lol:
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211848)
Posted by Bullycon on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:58am CDT
Looks awesome.

I'll wait for Ricochet, though.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211862)
Posted by Mkall on April 21st, 2011 @ 12:22pm CDT
I got mine preordered.

Pricey, but worth it.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211865)
Posted by alldarker on April 21st, 2011 @ 12:31pm CDT
Yup, same here... Pre-ordered, but pricey. I'm gonna have to keep that PoL simmering for a couple of months longer, even though it contains Generations Warpath, Thundercracker, Wheeljack and FP Warcry and Flameblast :)
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211874)
Posted by --B-- on April 21st, 2011 @ 12:41pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I think this is the listing *with* the book. I'm not sure BBTS was ready for us to news this yet.

I hope so. The book would be cool and all, but 120 is way, way too much for my TF fund. I understand the cost it takes for BBTS to get these, but damn.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211890)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 21st, 2011 @ 12:52pm CDT
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211898)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on April 21st, 2011 @ 12:56pm CDT
It's a great figure, but not $120 great.

Actually, if Hasbro only do one repaint of Jazz I think I'd rather it was Dead End.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211900)
Posted by It Is Him on April 21st, 2011 @ 12:57pm CDT
Given the fact that I'm now in grad school and facing a mountain of debt, I will have to settle for living vicariously through other people's collections.

GuyIncognito wrote:Yeeeaaaah... I'm definitely gonna have to say it's not worth $120, unless you're rich and $120 is pocket change to you.

Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211929)
Posted by Kirkimus Prime on April 21st, 2011 @ 1:23pm CDT
It Is Him wrote:You don't have to be rich to drop $120 on a Transformer. I'm certainly not "rich" by any definition, and I've spent more than that on a single toy while living on a modest newspaper salary.

Well, you are right; you don't have to be rich to spend $120 on a single toy, but the idea just seems a little less appealing when you're not. For me, that's pretty much my whole "Fun Budget" for over a month, and there are a lot of other things I could spend my money on instead.

That said, I REALLY wish I had the cash to get this guy, book or not! Maybe I can set up a payment plan with BBTS or something?
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211936)
Posted by germismith on April 21st, 2011 @ 1:31pm CDT
Yeah, he's beautiful, but $120 is genuinely crazy.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211937)
Posted by germismith on April 21st, 2011 @ 1:34pm CDT
That better be real gold on his feet.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211939)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 21st, 2011 @ 1:40pm CDT
Holy freakin' crap!!! :shock: I can't believe what they are asking for this TF. Yeah he looks great don't get me wrong there but how much again?? Now if he were a set including a repaint of another figure then yeah I could spend that much. Gundam...and people were beefing over the cost of United figures. Well how about this one seibertronians...'nuff said! :CON:
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211940)
Posted by It Is Him on April 21st, 2011 @ 1:40pm CDT
This is approximately the same price as previous Million Publishing exclusives.

Extravagant, but not crazy.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211943)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 21st, 2011 @ 1:44pm CDT
It Is Him wrote:This is approximately the same price as previous Million Publishing exclusives.

Extravagant, but not crazy.

Remind me and some like me which one that was can you?
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1211944)
Posted by Astronopolis on April 21st, 2011 @ 1:44pm CDT
come on hasbro, do us a solid and make an american version? and while youre looking for ways to milk the mold, dead end too? please?
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1212014)
Posted by It Is Him on April 21st, 2011 @ 3:19pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:

Extravagant, but not crazy.

Remind me and some like me which one that was can you?

Ghost Starscream, Electro Mirage, Skids and Screech, etc.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1212020)
Posted by munkimus prime on April 21st, 2011 @ 3:28pm CDT
I want it but I'm not sure if I want to pay $120 for it.
Re: BBTS pre-order for Million Publishing United Stepper (1212048)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 21st, 2011 @ 3:53pm CDT
It Is Him wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:

Extravagant, but not crazy.

Remind me and some like me which one that was can you?

Ghost Starscream, Electro Mirage, Skids and Screech, etc.

Skids and Screech were $70 each.

Electro Mirage was originally $90.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream & Waspinator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME BLIGHT Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6 inch Action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Decepticon Blitzwing complete w/extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager Figure IN HAND!! MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War 4 Cybertron Kingdom Voyager WFC-K27 Rhinox IN HAND" on EBAY