Thursday, January 26th, 2012 12:24pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 27,886

Site Sponsor BigBadToyStore has put up new preorders for Takara's Transformers Prime figures. Most are expected, and we've seen/heard of most of them already. There are a few gems however, like a Voyager-sized Decepticon Breakdown, a Decepticon Deluxe known as Bikon, which may be the vehicon, due to a lack of it appearing in the listings, and there will be an EZ figure (legends class) of The much anticipated Dreadwing.

Sadly there are no pictures yet, but as soon as there are, you can bet we'll post them!

Check out all the listings here!

Credit(s): BigBadToyStore

This article was last modified on Thursday, January 26th, 2012 12:25pm CST

Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338500)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on January 26th, 2012 @ 12:25pm CST
Skywarp, you say? Hopefully he isn't Japanese only...
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338502)
Posted by Mkall on January 26th, 2012 @ 12:30pm CST
Midnight_Fox wrote:Skywarp, you say? Hopefully he isn't Japanese only...

I totally missed that first time around. I went back and pre-ordered it along with Breakdown, Soundwave and Knockout. I'll most likely cancel some of them, but let's see what happens...
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338517)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 26th, 2012 @ 12:57pm CST
VOYAGER and Not Deluxe? Hasbro, you done good.
(Watch me eat these words...)
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338519)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 26th, 2012 @ 12:59pm CST
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338532)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on January 26th, 2012 @ 1:24pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:I suspect Voyager Breakdown is going to be a must-buy. For me, at least. I love chunky-truck alt modes.

Would it therefore be an accurate statement to say that you like big trunks and cannot lie?
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338539)
Posted by WolfDawg on January 26th, 2012 @ 1:29pm CST
I can't wait to see how Breakdown looks. I wonder if the head mold will be missing an eye... :-?
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338552)
Posted by dedcat on January 26th, 2012 @ 1:46pm CST
I'll be rolling the domestic dice on these. Skywarp, as postulated, will likely be J only. He was a lot easier to say no too as a DOTM elusive. Still, I can do without yet another seeker repaint for that kind of cash.

Can not wait for pics.
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338554)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 26th, 2012 @ 1:49pm CST
Bikon is indeed Vehicon, as his Japanese name romanised is Bi-i-ko-n-, like in Beast Wars Returns. Just saying :)
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338558)
Posted by FanimusMaximus on January 26th, 2012 @ 1:53pm CST
Ohhh I wonder who Bikon is.
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338566)
Posted by Mkall on January 26th, 2012 @ 2:04pm CST
Midnight_Fox wrote:

And that the other fanboys can't deny?
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338567)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on January 26th, 2012 @ 2:09pm CST
Great, so Breakdown will have clear arms? Great... :BANG_HEAD: Voyagers have no hope, or should I say Powerizers...
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1338811)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 26th, 2012 @ 9:15pm CST
YES. Breakdown is the figure i've been waiting for. Hope he's decent.
Re: BBTS Preorders reveal more upcoming Transformers Prime Figures: Breakdown and more! (1339195)
Posted by Kiyza on January 27th, 2012 @ 4:40pm CST
Part of me is really hoping that Skywarp won't be a straight up redeco of Starscream, and will actually be a character with a different design that crops up in season 2. Considering Cliffjumper and Bumblebee don't look identical to one another, I'd say it isn't an impossibility, but probably unlikely.

Either way, I can't wait to see some images of Breakdown in particular.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-54 Seaspray & Lione" on EBAY