BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed!

BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed!

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 8:01am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,292

Hi - Hot news from Hasbro this morning - we've just listed the Transformers Generations Wave 02 Case and Set that include Bruticus! Hasbro has increased pricing on all Deluxe TF items moving forward, so there is a price bump on this and all future waves. The case of 8 is available at $119.99 and we also have a set of 5 that removes all the old figures from the case listed at $104.99

6" Marvel Legends Wave 03 has also just been listed - Cases available at $124.99 and sets are $114.99

The case includes:
1x Mystique or Danielle Moonstar (random)
1x Deadpool (X-Force Outfit)
2x Dr. Doom
2x Iron Man (Neo-Classic)
1x Punisher or Blade (random)
1x U.S. Agent

We'll shortly be listing 3.75" Avengers Wave 04

We'll also be listing Avengers Transformers Crossover figures within the hour

Thanks!
Joel

Credit(s): BBTS

This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 8:20am CDT

Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394688)
Posted by xyl360 on June 27th, 2012 @ 8:27am CDT
Bruticus preordered :D!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394691)
Posted by Mkall on June 27th, 2012 @ 8:31am CDT

They're just.... ick.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394696)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 27th, 2012 @ 8:45am CDT
That's just too much for 5 deluxes.

I'm tempted by the figures, but I'll wait to see if they're cheaper at retail
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394706)
Posted by xyl360 on June 27th, 2012 @ 9:03am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:That's just too much for 5 deluxes.

I'm tempted by the figures, but I'll wait to see if they're cheaper at retail

I'm certain they will be since it's BBTS, but they won't be as cheap as they used to be apparently. I guess Hasbro is having to raise their prices again (inflation+cost of oil increasing sucks :P).
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394708)
Posted by Va'al on June 27th, 2012 @ 9:11am CDT
Mkall wrote:Decided against Bruticus, actually I've decided against all Bruticuses from these molds.

They're just.... ick.

Seconded on that.

I be havin' Starr Seekers to buy with them dobloons. Yarr. Image
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394711)
Posted by wrw311 on June 27th, 2012 @ 9:30am CDT
I just want swindle and onslaught. I really think the individual bots look great. As for combined form what a joke. It'll just be me and my fans projects Bruticus - even if he's the energon version he blows this guy away.

[-( :CON:
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394719)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on June 27th, 2012 @ 10:01am CDT
If that is what Hasbro is raising the price of their MINI deluxes to then im putting my foot down. You can argue the justification to me all day if you like, I just dont care. A line has to be drawn somewhere, the horrible distribution is one thing but this seals it for me.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394762)
Posted by Andrius on June 27th, 2012 @ 11:45am CDT
That SDCC Exclusive's pricing is looking better and better.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394787)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on June 27th, 2012 @ 12:37pm CDT
Hell of a deal if you get the 8 pack over the 5 pack ($5 for each of the extras!). As of posting this, BBTS has over 800 5 packs, doesn't cost you anything to preorder the figures while you decide if you want them or not.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394806)
Posted by Cyberseven on June 27th, 2012 @ 1:28pm CDT
I have the wave2 case on order. I also plan on getting the SDCC exclusive. I want to have one set combined, and one set individually displayed, and I figure if I get Ops, and Jazz in the case then I only have to find Soundwave at retail.

The extra Ops will go to a friend.

The case with shipping breaks down to $16.50 a figure, and I figure that these will be anywhere from 14.50 to 15 at retail, before tax. With the gas savings and the time savings I figure I am straight.

Keep em coming!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394819)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on June 27th, 2012 @ 2:00pm CDT
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394834)
Posted by Cyberseven on June 27th, 2012 @ 2:30pm CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Those things are damned ugly! :SICK: I have my Energon Bruticus with the FP add-ons. A lot higher in quality, in appearance and just better overall for me. Pass go, save a lot of money!

Have that one too..very nice, but I want this version too. In both color combos. "Money?" If I was into saving money I wouldnt be buying toys.... :D
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394840)
Posted by Screamfleet on June 27th, 2012 @ 2:46pm CDT
Just noticing the avengers toys there. I thought the chitauri figure would be popping up with the nick fury wave, guess not. Nice to Fury though.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394855)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on June 27th, 2012 @ 3:24pm CDT
Cyberseven wrote:

I'm not paying for neon crap. And there is such a thing as restraint and budget.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Generations Bruticus & Marvel Legends 3 Listed! (1394935)
Posted by Rated X on June 27th, 2012 @ 9:45pm CDT
Deluxes are NOT going to be $22.99 a pop in retail stores. Hasbro's target audience is kids and parents are cheap as hell. BBTS has to make a profit. Im guessing $16.99 in retail stores, maybe $17.99 if they got guts. And walmart will buy in bulk and sell them dirt cheap like always right before the holidays. Everybody be smart and wait. Remember the lessons learned last year with Generations Warpath and Wheeljack.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Gigawatt Pre Sale!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Series Bumblebee & Starscream Hero Mashers Hasbro Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Steeljaw See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Autobot Intel Ops: Blaster, Perceptor & Cassettes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons 3-Pack (Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SNARL  dinobot Deluxe With Manual" on EBAY