BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers

BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers

Thursday, September 1st, 2011 5:50pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 55,204

Here's a quick update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore.com, preorders for Transformers Generations wave 5 featuring the highly anticipated Generations Thunderwing repaint Sky Shadow and RtS Wreck-Gar repaint Junkheap are now open.

Hi – a quick update with some new Hasbro items just announced for sale today:

Marvel 2011 – Wave 06

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... arvel+2011

Secret Wars 2011 – Wave 03 Case

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... +wars+2011

Transformers Generations Wave 05

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... rations+05

Transformers MechTech Wave 05

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... echtech+05

Cyberverse Legion Wave 04

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Also a few other assorted cool items:

Star Wars Kubricks DX Wave 04

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... ubricks+dx

Sideshow Premium Format Joker

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Thanks!

Joel Boblit

Credit(s): BBTS

This article was last modified on Thursday, September 1st, 2011 5:57pm CDT

Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284674)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 1st, 2011 @ 6:28pm CDT
Yes! My Junkion population shall almost double…
but I don't know what I'm going to do with all those extra Sky Shadows. #-o

Dare to be stupid indeed!
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284679)
Posted by NamelessOne on September 1st, 2011 @ 6:44pm CDT

$40 for 2 Generations deluxes? Yup, I ordered those 2, but I want more than one Junkion... I can't justify another $40 just for one figure... hopefully I'll snag some extra elsewhere
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284683)
Posted by xyl360 on September 1st, 2011 @ 6:48pm CDT
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284692)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 1st, 2011 @ 7:14pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:I want Sky Shadow, but not badly enough to pay for a figure I don't want, so I'm going to wait until they start selling him individually (not a fan of Junkions/Wrek-Gar).

I'l have extra Sky Shadows… ;)
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284699)
Posted by TorontosVeryOwn on September 1st, 2011 @ 7:53pm CDT
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284774)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on September 2nd, 2011 @ 1:26am CDT
TorontosVeryOwn wrote:Anyone wanna hook up a fellow transformer collector with any transformer toy they can give/ send to me for free? pm me thanks

Are you for real?

Ordered both. Really not happy with the price but it seems like BBTS has us by the balls. HTS will certainly sell out because they never stock enough, TRU, Target, and Walmart will probably ignore this wave in favor of shitty movie toys, and Ebay sellers will charge about 30 per figure.
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284966)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 2nd, 2011 @ 1:25pm CDT
NaM3L3sS wrote:Jeez, this is getting worse.... $65 for 3 Deluxes, one of which is the leftovers called Air Raid?

That's standard price for us up here in Canada. Deluxes $18.99 + tax. In fact, I'd save $1.26 if I only had to pay $20 for a deluxe.

Anyway...I might take my chances and not preorder these, since the only ones I need are the repaints. I'm hoping the retailers won't be complete idiots and ignore this wave. I guess they don't know the difference, but the G1-based stuff sells a lot better than the movie line.
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284985)
Posted by xyl360 on September 2nd, 2011 @ 2:50pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:

I'l have extra Sky Shadows… ;)

Cool, let me know when you get em' and I'll buy one off of you if I haven't gotten one already (which is likely to happen since it doesn't look like they want to sell him individually) :).

I can do ebay/PayPal etc.

Thanks :)
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1284991)
Posted by NTESHFT on September 2nd, 2011 @ 3:08pm CDT
I think I'm gonna wait for these guys to hit the regular retail shelves. 40 for two deluxe figures- a little steep for me......
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1285054)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on September 2nd, 2011 @ 6:09pm CDT

Three posts of the same thing?? Come on man..
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1285066)
Posted by xyl360 on September 2nd, 2011 @ 7:05pm CDT
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1285077)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 2nd, 2011 @ 7:30pm CDT
I have no doubts I will find Sky Shadow and the Junkion at retail. Warpath, Wheeljack, and Thundercracker are showing up in good quantities around here.
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1285094)
Posted by El Duque on September 2nd, 2011 @ 7:55pm CDT
I think Sky Shadow will be relatively easy to find, the Junkion on the other hand might be more difficult. I figure his generic Junkion appearance will appeal to army builders and customizers even more than Wreck-Gar did.
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1285125)
Posted by NTESHFT on September 2nd, 2011 @ 9:45pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:It's OK, I'll send him the figure featured in this review. It's incredibly rare, and even gets shipped in special packaging matching exactly the deco of the toy itself :).

Wow!! And 82 points of articulation!!! :shock:

Now that was funny! :lol:
Re: BBTS Update: New Hasbro Items - Marvel & Transformers (1285480)
Posted by Stormrider on September 3rd, 2011 @ 10:40pm CDT
At last. I have been waiting for Junkion/Junkyard as a pre-order. I don't trust finding him in the stores, and I think he'll sell out online rather quickly.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Force Windblade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY