Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 9:07pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 42,317

Seibertron.com super sponsor BBTS has lots of new Transformers figures up for pre-order on their main page. While BBTS does give an ETA on the arrival of figures, I should remind you it's only ballpark and shouldn't be taken as a promise date.

Marvel Crossovers

Marvel Crossovers Wave 5 - Case of 6

ETA - December 2009

1x Captain America / Hummer
1x Spider-Man / Motorcycle
2x Spider-Man / Sports Car
1x Hulk / Bulldozer
1x Wolverine / Jeep (Black & Silver)

Star Wars Crossovers

Star Wars Transformers 2009 Wave 08 - Case of 6

ETA - January 2010

1x Luke Skywalker / X-Wing Fighter
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi / Jedi Starfighter
1x Anakin Skywalker / Twilight
1x Y-Wing Pilot / Y-Wing Fighter
1x Battle Droid / AAT
1x Clone Trooper / V-Wing Fighter

BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 2010 Line Up (N.E.S.T. Packaging)
Movie Legends 2010 Series 02 - Case of 8

No Image (of Skids) Available

Leader 2010 Series 01 - Set of Shadow Command Megatron & Optimus Prime

ETA - January 2010

1x Shadow Command Megatron
1x Optimus Prime

BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order!

Now I know that's a lot of plastic to breath in, so take a step back from the monitor, grab a drink of something cold and come right back to Seibertron.com for all the best news as it happens!

Credit(s): BBTS

This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 9:33pm CST

Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017053)
Posted by Delicon on November 4th, 2009 @ 9:08pm CST
Wow, that's a lot of stuff!
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017060)
Posted by Blurrz on November 4th, 2009 @ 9:28pm CST
So... who wants to hit BBTS's warehouse in a nightrun.... Haha, joking..

(or am I?)
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017064)
Posted by Ungie on November 4th, 2009 @ 9:31pm CST
I lol at the Mudflap and BB for the HA line instead of skids. Also is that Leader OP just a reissue? theres no new name to it and the only difference is a slightly darker blade color.
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017066)
Posted by Mkall on November 4th, 2009 @ 9:33pm CST
Preordered Mindwipe and Brawn. I'd order the scouts, but they won't split their cases up.
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017074)
Posted by UltraPrimal on November 4th, 2009 @ 9:43pm CST
Dear Hasbro,

Could we please have a black Optimus Prime to go with the black Megatron. Preferably one that looks like that Japanese DVD exclusive one?

Thanks
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017079)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 4th, 2009 @ 9:56pm CST
I was actually more interested in the Korean Galaxy Force stuff:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu ... &company=0

I'll finally have a GF Vector Prime without rubbery wings and sword without paying over $50. Yay!

The regular release stuff I'll either get at retail, or hit up HasbroToyShop.
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017083)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 4th, 2009 @ 10:17pm CST
Blurrz wrote:So... who wants to hit BBTS's warehouse in a nightrun.... Haha, joking..

(or am I?)

No you're not. :twisted:

Man I'm jacked for that last Deluxe wave. I like everything in it.

I think I might be looking forward to Mindwipe more then Bludgeon now...
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017086)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 4th, 2009 @ 10:27pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:

(or am I?)

No you're not. :twisted:

Man I'm jacked for that last Deluxe wave. I like everything in it.

I think I might be looking forward to Mindwipe more then Bludgeon now...

It is a good time to be a collector!
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017087)
Posted by Alex Jones on November 4th, 2009 @ 10:30pm CST
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017088)
Posted by Blurrz on November 4th, 2009 @ 10:33pm CST
Lousy_Autobot_Lover wrote:does that mean these deluxe and voyager toys will be available around January in the stores?

Heck, maybe even in before December.
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017089)
Posted by NassaDane on November 4th, 2009 @ 10:45pm CST
Boy! i hope December! I want Brawn very baddly. Will make a great Christmas present! Can't wait for some images of Brawn, want to see more of him, should be soon...i hope.
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017093)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 4th, 2009 @ 11:46pm CST
Blurrz wrote:

Heck, maybe even in before December.

If I remember correctly the same thing happened last movie line. Retail stores were getting stuff months before there "scheduled" release dates. just don't hold your breath for it to happen.
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017207)
Posted by Ironhide516 on November 5th, 2009 @ 9:16am CST
The color scheme for the Voyager Optimus is giving me some custon paint apps. ideas for my Voyager Optimus from the 2007 movie line. Really like Mindwipe too, best looking plane that's come out of ROTF line so far.
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017236)
Posted by rpetras on November 5th, 2009 @ 11:34am CST
Ironhide516 wrote:Really like Mindwipe too, best looking plane that's come out of ROTF line so far.

Very, very true! I'm looking forward to this one a lot!

There's a whole bunch of WANT!! in the upcoming months.
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017251)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 5th, 2009 @ 1:04pm CST
Cool, now that I know Prime is being offered in yet another wave, I can wait for even better sales. :mrgreen:
Re: BBTS Update: New Product Pre-order! (1017312)
Posted by PrivatePoop on November 5th, 2009 @ 4:34pm CST
Hey, that new Optimus Prime looks pretty sharp and OH MY GOD I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE BRINGING BACK LOCKDOWN! Seriously, Lockdown is my new favorite TF, the coolest brand new character I've seen since I got back into TF's, awesome!!

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars 2015 CW Computron 6 in 1 Used All in Box Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Targetmaster Windblade LG62 Takara Tomy Legends Collection" on EBAY
Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie JETFIRE legends class SR-71 BLACKBIRD" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars 2015 CW Computron 6 in 1 Mint in box Brand NEW" on EBAY
Buy "transformers takara unite warriors computron, loose, 100%" on EBAY