BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off!

BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off!

Monday, November 26th, 2007 11:10am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Store News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 29,327

Seibertron.com sponsor Big Bad Toy Store is holding a huge "Cyber-Monday" sale, with 25% off selected items that are not marked "new" or on "preorder". The sale only lasts 12 hours, from 10am Central to 10pm Central, so act quickly if you want to make great deals on Transformers items and more!

Head over to the Big Bad Toy Store webiste by clicking here!

Save 25% On All Older Items! Pick Your Favorite Menu & Start Saving.
12 Hours Only! Sale Ends at 10:00 PM Central Time
'New' & 'Preorder' Items Excluded, Everything Else 25% Off

Credit(s): BBTS.com

This article was last modified on Monday, November 26th, 2007 11:31am CST

Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476065)
Posted by First Gen on November 26th, 2007 @ 11:26am CST
I was gonna post this, but 25 percent off at BBTS is still over regular retail.
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476188)
Posted by Sid Burn on November 26th, 2007 @ 12:55pm CST
Unfortunately, the stock that BBTS is cutting prices on is very limited transformer wise.

Their stock of discontinued lines is really dwindling.
The Armada, Energon and RID sections may as well be ghost towns.
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476219)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 26th, 2007 @ 1:28pm CST
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476305)
Posted by Kimmer on November 26th, 2007 @ 2:33pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:I looked around, and I may be wrong, but I'm seeing alot of stuff marked NEW that I could swear wasn't last time I browsed there?

i noticed that too. just not right is it?
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476471)
Posted by Dr. Z on November 26th, 2007 @ 4:02pm CST
Old stuff now marked as new, mark up on items on sale... way to go BBTS.
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476743)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on November 26th, 2007 @ 6:27pm CST
woot

please let there be unicron
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476751)
Posted by coolpop on November 26th, 2007 @ 6:33pm CST
I added Classic Devastator Giftset to my loot pile, wish there are more Transformers I wanna buy at 25% off.

Cheers,
Coolpop
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (477274)
Posted by AlienQuiksilver on November 27th, 2007 @ 6:06am CST
First Gen wrote:I was gonna post this, but 25 percent off at BBTS is still over regular retail.

Yep, but for people who needed the few Binaltechs/BTA/KP items that BBTS had ... good deal! No chance of finding those at retail.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
"Danger Zone"
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

Buy "PC-12 UPGRADE TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS/WARRIORS UNITE COMPUTRON US SELLER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy Action Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy Action Figure USED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure - TAV16 - Bombshell" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Mr. Business Esquire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Lionizer Act..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound ..." on EBAY