BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off!

BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off!

Monday, November 26th, 2007 11:10am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Store News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 30,115

Seibertron.com sponsor Big Bad Toy Store is holding a huge "Cyber-Monday" sale, with 25% off selected items that are not marked "new" or on "preorder". The sale only lasts 12 hours, from 10am Central to 10pm Central, so act quickly if you want to make great deals on Transformers items and more!

Head over to the Big Bad Toy Store webiste by clicking here!

Save 25% On All Older Items! Pick Your Favorite Menu & Start Saving.
12 Hours Only! Sale Ends at 10:00 PM Central Time
'New' & 'Preorder' Items Excluded, Everything Else 25% Off

Credit(s): BBTS.com

This article was last modified on Monday, November 26th, 2007 11:31am CST

Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476065)
Posted by First Gen on November 26th, 2007 @ 11:26am CST
I was gonna post this, but 25 percent off at BBTS is still over regular retail.
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476188)
Posted by Sid Burn on November 26th, 2007 @ 12:55pm CST
Unfortunately, the stock that BBTS is cutting prices on is very limited transformer wise.

Their stock of discontinued lines is really dwindling.
The Armada, Energon and RID sections may as well be ghost towns.
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476219)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 26th, 2007 @ 1:28pm CST
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476305)
Posted by Kimmer on November 26th, 2007 @ 2:33pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:I looked around, and I may be wrong, but I'm seeing alot of stuff marked NEW that I could swear wasn't last time I browsed there?

i noticed that too. just not right is it?
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476471)
Posted by Dr. Z on November 26th, 2007 @ 4:02pm CST
Old stuff now marked as new, mark up on items on sale... way to go BBTS.
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476743)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on November 26th, 2007 @ 6:27pm CST
woot

please let there be unicron
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (476751)
Posted by coolpop on November 26th, 2007 @ 6:33pm CST
I added Classic Devastator Giftset to my loot pile, wish there are more Transformers I wanna buy at 25% off.

Cheers,
Coolpop
Re: BBTS.com Cyber Monday Sale: 12 Hours, 25% Off! (477274)
Posted by AlienQuiksilver on November 27th, 2007 @ 6:06am CST
First Gen wrote:I was gonna post this, but 25 percent off at BBTS is still over regular retail.

Yep, but for people who needed the few Binaltechs/BTA/KP items that BBTS had ... good deal! No chance of finding those at retail.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY