BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock

BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock

Friday, May 2nd, 2008 1:28pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 11,518

Big Bad Toy Store is currently having a sale on almost everything on their website. From now until May 5th, 2008, you can take 15% off the total purchase order at BBTS.com. New arrivals and pre-order items are excluded from this offer.

To take advantage of this limited time offer, visit Big Bad Toy Store today.

Credit(s): BBTS.com

Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692006)
Posted by Counterpunch on May 2nd, 2008 @ 1:34pm CDT
Bloody hell.

The one thing I want isn't on sale. :?
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692009)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on May 2nd, 2008 @ 1:42pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Bloody hell.

The one thing I want isn't on sale. :?

What is the one thing you want? Then I can go buy it and taunt you with pictures of me and said toy :P
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692012)
Posted by Cascadia on May 2nd, 2008 @ 1:48pm CDT
Oh well....I have the items that I need until later. But nice find though.
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692014)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on May 2nd, 2008 @ 1:49pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Bloody hell.

The one thing I want isn't on sale. :?

I like that idea.
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692020)
Posted by Counterpunch on May 2nd, 2008 @ 1:57pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Bloody hell.

The one thing I want isn't on sale. :?

Truth is...I already own one.

I just want another... :oops:
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692022)
Posted by City Commander on May 2nd, 2008 @ 2:02pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Bloody hell.

The one thing I want isn't on sale. :?

Truth is...I already own one.

I just want another... :oops:

Like a druuuuuuuuuuuuuuug :P
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692090)
Posted by magnusupreme on May 2nd, 2008 @ 3:51pm CDT
that's cool because I live in the Brits so sweet
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692196)
Posted by Craven Knight on May 2nd, 2008 @ 5:54pm CDT
Aww, man - they've had an Armada Skywarp for ages and I was atlast going to fold with this sale price but he's been snapped up.

Argh well, he was still overpriced anyway.
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692242)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 2nd, 2008 @ 7:39pm CDT
Ordered a couple things, GF Chromia, BWNeo Heinland(think I spelt that wrong), another City Commander set since it's relisted(don't ask me why but I want 3).

I was gonna go for more, but I have alot of birthdays this month, and you know, other stupid people :roll: .
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692354)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 3rd, 2008 @ 2:57am CDT
even at 15% off, is still more than at hasbrotoyshop.com
Re: BBTS.com offering 15% off entire stock (692481)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 3rd, 2008 @ 11:18am CDT
Mostly true, but when BBTS has a sale, I like to look around the other catagories.

I got a set of the s-CRY-ed, and Family Guy PVC as well as Mom and Dad from The Brak Show for next to nothing.

So shop around, theres more than just TFs.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon SCRAPPER Voyager Class MISB/New 2020" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY