BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex!

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 11:08AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Company News, Collectables, Store News, Knock Offs
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 89,562

As response to yesterdays shocking warning concerning Encore Metroplex our Sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has contacted us to assure their Customers that their Transformers Encore Metroplexes are all real.

Read what they have to say:

Hey guys,

This is James over at BBTS (posting on behalf of Joel)

We have checked all of our stock and everything we have is legit and we are 100% certain we have no knockoffs because we buy from dealers we trust that get product directly from Takara. We were approached by the cheap 3rd party company that makes the knockoffs and we declined to buy them.

If you guys could spread this info around the boards we'd appreciate it since we don't post/read on all the Transformer boards.

Thanks and Happy Holidays from everyone at BBTS!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): BBTS.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex! (854966)
Posted by Editor on December 23rd, 2008 @ 11:16am CST
I hope for there sake after posting that, that theirs are indeed legit.

Sorry but the line about "we buy from dealers we trust that get product directly from Takara." just seems like them taking a slam at their competition. Seeing that TFsource seems to have been taken aback by this and the Spencer at A3U stated that until he received his stock he was under the impression that a trusted supplier was sending legit items aswell.

Oh well. that said my dealings with BBTS have always been good, I see no reason not to believe their items are as legit as they say they are.
Re: BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex! (854970)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 23rd, 2008 @ 11:21am CST
Editor wrote:I hope for there sake after posting that, that theirs are indeed legit.

My points exactly.
Re: BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex! (854983)
Posted by Sunstar on December 23rd, 2008 @ 11:32am CST
looks like has-taks attempt to curb the KO industry made it all that much more sneaky.

I don't mind buying a KO if I know it is a KO which is where their attempts cause problems. I often do buy KO's. I state that they are or if I am unsure, I ask if anyone knows. Now I am not so sure if I am buying a legit item.

its like the DRM issues. It's causing problems more for the legitimate and innocent people than it does the crooks.
Re: BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex! (854994)
Posted by Silverbolt on December 23rd, 2008 @ 11:43am CST
I have no problems at all with knockoffs that are clearly knockoffs and are marketed as such.

I love the clear tapes for example

But when they start producing stuff that can stand in for a legit figure and then go and start selling said item as the legit figure is when I have issues. Those are the sellers that has/tak has to take down.
Re: BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex! (855082)
Posted by dragons on December 23rd, 2008 @ 1:49pm CST
that kinda sucks sometimes i perfer the knock offs there cheaper than the original/encore figures sometimes i mslef almost got knock off of devastotr cheaper oh well if i want ko bad enough i go on ebay.
Re: BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex! (855097)
Posted by CollectionTF on December 23rd, 2008 @ 2:04pm CST
BBTS is awesome, I had no problems ordering from them :D
Re: BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex! (855253)
Posted by Psychomud on December 23rd, 2008 @ 7:01pm CST
I gotta say - when I saw the news I immediately checked my encore metroplex that I just got earlier in the week from BBTS. Sure enough - it's legit.

I personnally have nothing but praise for BBTS and reccomend them to everyone. Sure the prices MAYBE not be as good as other places, but the service I have gotten from them is unequalled by any other vendor I have brought from.

Until BBTS does me wrong, I will sing their praises on high.

I presume they will maintain their standards of quality and customer service.
Re: BBTS.com's stand on KO Encore Metroplex! (855259)
Posted by D-340 on December 23rd, 2008 @ 7:13pm CST
That's good for BBTS. That's the site I usually deal with, Joel is real trustworthy.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers GO! Beast Hunters : G17 HUNTER STARSCREAM Limited - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 33 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos And Hardhead - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 33 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers GENERATIONS titans returns HOT ROD  6 IN  DELUXE CLASS new/sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 33 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS BRUTICUS SET ONSLAUGHT VORTEX SWINDLE BLAST OFF BRAWL - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 34 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers: Combiner Wars OPTIMUS PRIME (Version 1) 2014 RARE Autobot NEW! - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 35 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Crazybolt Hammer Complete Deployers RID 2015 - Time Remaining: 9 days 8 hours 35 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Overload Backtrack Complete Deployers RID 2015 - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 36 minutes 29 seconds
NEW Transformers Takara Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-03 Bumblebee Official MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 37 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017