Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed

Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed

Tuesday, September 18th, 2007 5:06pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 10,891

Amazon.com has been updated with a preorder page for IDW's new Beast Wars profile book featuring a first-look at the cover art for the 152-page trade paperback, no release date has been listed.

See the image and preorder your copy on Amazon.com by clicking here

Credit(s): IDW, Amazon.com

Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (350567)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on September 18th, 2007 @ 5:13pm CDT
Awesome, although I would've preferred more characters on the cover
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (350573)
Posted by BigBot on September 18th, 2007 @ 5:15pm CDT
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (350587)
Posted by Skowl on September 18th, 2007 @ 5:22pm CDT
BigBot wrote:Isn't that just the cover for Sourcebook #1, with Amazon just using it as a placeholder for the TPB?

Yeah, I know, it's not very clear. When I was typing up the story, I didn't know whether to say it the cover was for the TPB or for issue #1.

I went with TPB, since technically, that's what the preorder listing is for...
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (350628)
Posted by Roboto750 on September 18th, 2007 @ 5:48pm CDT
The artwork is nice, but it reminds me of the cover to a coloring book.
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (350663)
Posted by King Starscream89 on September 18th, 2007 @ 6:04pm CDT
oh curse be to whatever forces keep me from finding these comics
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (350706)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 18th, 2007 @ 6:31pm CDT
Would've preffered them to have a character from each book to be on the cover, Magmatron would've made a good #2 cover.

Never the matter, I can't wait to get my hands on these things when they are finally released.
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (350729)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 18th, 2007 @ 6:56pm CDT
I didn't think it possible, but I think my expectations of this just hit five feet below ground...
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (350869)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 18th, 2007 @ 8:09pm CDT
I can understand how alot of people want this, and I love Beast Wars! But I don't know, from the pages I've seen, I think it's kinda lacking.

It just seems like 2 pics of each bot, a revampt bio, and thats all.

If they expanded on the characters, I could say maybe, but since they're not, I'm gonna spend my money catching up on some TPBs
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (351140)
Posted by Blurrz on September 18th, 2007 @ 10:12pm CDT
Complete awesomesauce
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (351144)
Posted by Hotrod on September 18th, 2007 @ 10:14pm CDT
I have mixed feelings about this cover.
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (352055)
Posted by Novacron on September 19th, 2007 @ 12:35pm CDT
The Amazon.com page lists this with a March 2008 publication date...
Re: Beast Wars Profile Book Trade Paperback Cover Revealed (352165)
Posted by shockticus on September 19th, 2007 @ 1:48pm CDT
May the Maximals cry in despair: He's been on the cover twice!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FALL OF CYBERTRON BLASTER AND STEELJAW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Fall Of Cybertron Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Decepticon Starscream New" on EBAY
Buy "2013 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive: TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE Jetfire" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDBLASTER Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Figure 2012" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Fall of Cybertron OPTIMUS PRIME Deluxe Class, New/Sealed (2011)" on EBAY
Buy "2007 SDCC Exclusive Transformers Alternators Ford GT Rodimus MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Buzzworthy Clunker Bumblebee 27BB vs Barricade 28BB Studio Series" on EBAY