Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix

Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix

Sunday, June 10th, 2012 11:32am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 26,142

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

You read that title right my friends, after the recent Netflix release of Beast Wars seasons 1 & 2, we can announce thanks to "darthprime99" that Netflix now has Season 3 available.
This means Beast Wars is now available in it's entirety on demand, all we need now is Beast Machines to have the full Beast Era in Video On Demand form.

So if you don't have the DVDs, and live in a country that has Netflix, and you've wanted to relieve such classic moments like Megatron (the Beast era version) blasting Optimus Prime in the face (you know who I mean, Optimus Primal isn't Opimus Prime) and almost altering history and the rise of Optimal Optimus, well here's your chance!

Image


Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): darthprime99


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388505)
Posted by Heavy B on June 10th, 2012 @ 11:34am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:When is Rescue Bots gonna get on Netflix already?! What's taking so long for them to put it on there?! :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD:

First, rescue bots needs to finish the season (they're not iTunes, they don't add single episodes.) Then the DVD/Blu-Ray needs to be released. Then it'll be added 2 months after the DVD. But thats just based on what I experieneced with Netflix
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388517)
Posted by craggy on June 10th, 2012 @ 12:17pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:So if you don't have the DVDs, and live in a country that has Netflix, and you've wanted to relieve such classic moments like Megatron (the Beast era version) blasting Optimus Prime in the face (you know who I mean, Optimus Primal isn't Opimus Prime) and almost altering history and the rise of Optimal Optimus, well here's your chance!

unless of course the Netflix in the country you're in doesn't have Beast Wars available at all.
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388582)
Posted by King Slick on June 10th, 2012 @ 4:38pm CDT
So know we got the complete Beast Wars series. Soon we will also have Dark of the Moon (can't wait to watch it a number of times....I'm thinking at least once a week)

I wish they would get the 1986 movie on the streams! That would be nice. We can have complete G1 and if they get Beast Machines (if Shout! Factory decides it's worthy of release) then we could have the complete "This is what Transformers was like when we were little" set. Not that Prime is anything to be sneezed at.

TBH, I haven't watched all of the Unicron Trilogy (Armada, Energon featuring fat Optimus, Cybertron) but RID was pretty bad. Except for Sky-Byte. Though RID did introduce the stooge consept to Transformers (though in Armada they trimmed it a little...Starscream is hardly stooge material)
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388638)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 10th, 2012 @ 8:08pm CDT
this is when they made megatron into a dragon for no reason other than to get a new toy on the show. stupid. this scene also raises a lot of questions. like what dragon form did he scan to get that mode? and why was he not killed being in lava for so long? terrorsaur and scorpinok died from this.

all in all best season though.

as much as i hate waspinator and black araknias feminine bs. this show will always be better than prime.
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388659)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2012 @ 9:18pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:When is Rescue Bots gonna get on Netflix already?! What's taking so long for them to put it on there?! :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD:

First, rescue bots needs to finish the season (they're not iTunes, they don't add single episodes.) Then the DVD/Blu-Ray needs to be released. Then it'll be added 2 months after the DVD. But thats just based on what I experieneced with Netflix
Okay, but then how come Netflix has all of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic up for streaming when it has yet to receive any complete season DVD/Blu-Ray releases? Or how about Netflix already having every single Power Rangers season when only a handful of episodes from certain seasons have had any DVD release?

Does a show really need to come out on DVD/Blu-Ray first (and in full) before it can get on Netflix?
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388661)
Posted by Wigglez on June 10th, 2012 @ 9:20pm CDT
Good move Netflix after I watched it on Youtube 2 weeks ago.
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388671)
Posted by Heavy B on June 10th, 2012 @ 10:23pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:When is Rescue Bots gonna get on Netflix already?! What's taking so long for them to put it on there?! :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD:

First, rescue bots needs to finish the season (they're not iTunes, they don't add single episodes.) Then the DVD/Blu-Ray needs to be released. Then it'll be added 2 months after the DVD. But thats just based on what I experieneced with Netflix
Okay, but then how come Netflix has all of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic up for streaming when it has yet to receive any complete season DVD/Blu-Ray releases? Or how about Netflix already having every single Power Rangers season when only a handful of episodes from certain seasons have had any DVD release?

Does a show really need to come out on DVD/Blu-Ray first (and in full) before it can get on Netflix?

Maybe not, reread my post, I said MY EXPERIANCE. When I first got netflix, I started watching Rescue Me (I can't start watching a show half way through.) And it finished up at season 5. After the series ended, they released the season 6 and 7 dvd. Two months later, on netflix, and I could finish up. Same thing with the fifteenth season of South Park. Two months.

But even if it isn't required, RB still hasn't finished its season. 18 episodes have been shown/announced, which means another 8 eppisodes for a 26 episode season. (ending the season late august/early september) so you most likely wouldn't see rescue bots untill november/december. And thats if there is no planned DVD release.
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388694)
Posted by King Kuuga on June 11th, 2012 @ 12:39am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:this is when they made megatron into a dragon for no reason other than to get a new toy on the show. stupid. this scene also raises a lot of questions. like what dragon form did he scan to get that mode? and why was he not killed being in lava for so long? terrorsaur and scorpinok died from this.

He turns into a goddamn dragon. Who needs a reason for that?
The best semblance of an explanation is that he survived and mutated by having G1 Megatron's spark inside him at the time, similar to how Optimus became Optimal Optimus with G1 Prime's spark. Being surrounded by lava influenced his mutation into a fire-based creature, a dragon. It's shaky, but no more shaky than being able to reconstruct a T-Rex alt mode from a skeleton or Waspinator being able to survive all the things he survives.
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1388730)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 11th, 2012 @ 7:08am CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:Maybe not, reread my post, I said MY EXPERIANCE.
My bad. :oops:

Dr. Heavy B wrote:But even if it isn't required, RB still hasn't finished its season. 18 episodes have been shown/announced, which means another 8 eppisodes for a 26 episode season. (ending the season late august/early september) so you most likely wouldn't see rescue bots untill november/december. And thats if there is no planned DVD release.
Still wish it wasn't that long off. This show is fantastic, yet it is SO hard to view for those who don't have the Hub and are unable to catch it on the day(s) it's put online. I'm dying for more people to see it in any way possible.

That Bot wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:this is when they made megatron into a dragon for no reason other than to get a new toy on the show. stupid. this scene also raises a lot of questions. like what dragon form did he scan to get that mode? and why was he not killed being in lava for so long? terrorsaur and scorpinok died from this.

He turns into a goddamn dragon. Who needs a reason for that?
The best semblance of an explanation is that he survived and mutated by having G1 Megatron's spark inside him at the time, similar to how Optimus became Optimal Optimus with G1 Prime's spark. Being surrounded by lava influenced his mutation into a fire-based creature, a dragon. It's shaky, but no more shaky than being able to reconstruct a T-Rex alt mode from a skeleton or Waspinator being able to survive all the things he survives.
It's griftimus prime. 8/10 of his posts are negatives about anything. :roll:
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1391436)
Posted by krayziejones on June 18th, 2012 @ 8:14pm CDT
I tried to watch this but it got bad quick. Worst idea ever, animal transformers? So corny
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1391478)
Posted by King Kuuga on June 18th, 2012 @ 11:03pm CDT
WARNING: The following post contains large amounts of sarcasm. Read at your own risk.

krayziejones wrote:I tried to watch this but it got bad quick. Worst idea ever, animal transformers? So corny

Because, you know, Beast Wars had the VERY FIRST animal transformers. There were no Dinobots, Insecticons, Terrorcons, or Predacons in G1, oh no. And Transformers is historically known for being a thrilling daytime drama, not a corny kids' show. Robots turning into cars? Legit. Robots turning into animals? WTF IS THIS CRAP. And hey! Who put good writing in my Beast Wars cartoon because the limited animation budget forced a small cast which therefore got well-developed? Yeah, worst idea ever. Much worse than the pervert Transformers, or robot testicles, or killing off all the main characters of your show to make room for new toys (not in itself a horrible idea but handled badly), etc.
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1391497)
Posted by krayziejones on June 19th, 2012 @ 12:19am CDT
That Bot wrote:WARNING: The following post contains large amounts of sarcasm. Read at your own risk.

krayziejones wrote:I tried to watch this but it got bad quick. Worst idea ever, animal transformers? So corny

Because, you know, Beast Wars had the VERY FIRST animal transformers. There were no Dinobots, Insecticons, Terrorcons, or Predacons in G1, oh no. And Transformers is historically known for being a thrilling daytime drama, not a corny kids' show. Robots turning into cars? Legit. Robots turning into animals? WTF IS THIS CRAP. And hey! Who put good writing in my Beast Wars cartoon because the limited animation budget forced a small cast which therefore got well-developed? Yeah, worst idea ever. Much worse than the pervert Transformers, or robot testicles, or killing off all the main characters of your show to make room for new toys (not in itself a horrible idea but handled badly), etc.



i'm talking about them looking exactly like real animals and insects, I like the robotic ones like the dinobots. now go wipe your tears :sad:
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1391595)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2012 @ 11:15am CDT
krayziejones wrote:
That Bot wrote:WARNING: The following post contains large amounts of sarcasm. Read at your own risk.

krayziejones wrote:I tried to watch this but it got bad quick. Worst idea ever, animal transformers? So corny

Because, you know, Beast Wars had the VERY FIRST animal transformers. There were no Dinobots, Insecticons, Terrorcons, or Predacons in G1, oh no. And Transformers is historically known for being a thrilling daytime drama, not a corny kids' show. Robots turning into cars? Legit. Robots turning into animals? WTF IS THIS CRAP. And hey! Who put good writing in my Beast Wars cartoon because the limited animation budget forced a small cast which therefore got well-developed? Yeah, worst idea ever. Much worse than the pervert Transformers, or robot testicles, or killing off all the main characters of your show to make room for new toys (not in itself a horrible idea but handled badly), etc.



i'm talking about them looking exactly like real animals and insects, I like the robotic ones like the dinobots. now go wipe your tears :sad:
Sure, because having realistic disguises is such a sin in the Transformers media. Let them be crucified if there's ever TF that turns into a realistic-looking car or jet. Down with realism, up with fantasy! :roll: >:oP
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1391602)
Posted by krayziejones on June 19th, 2012 @ 11:38am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
krayziejones wrote:
That Bot wrote:WARNING: The following post contains large amounts of sarcasm. Read at your own risk.

krayziejones wrote:I tried to watch this but it got bad quick. Worst idea ever, animal transformers? So corny

Because, you know, Beast Wars had the VERY FIRST animal transformers. There were no Dinobots, Insecticons, Terrorcons, or Predacons in G1, oh no. And Transformers is historically known for being a thrilling daytime drama, not a corny kids' show. Robots turning into cars? Legit. Robots turning into animals? WTF IS THIS CRAP. And hey! Who put good writing in my Beast Wars cartoon because the limited animation budget forced a small cast which therefore got well-developed? Yeah, worst idea ever. Much worse than the pervert Transformers, or robot testicles, or killing off all the main characters of your show to make room for new toys (not in itself a horrible idea but handled badly), etc.



i'm talking about them looking exactly like real animals and insects, I like the robotic ones like the dinobots. now go wipe your tears :sad:
Sure, because having realistic disguises is such a sin in the Transformers media. Let them be crucified if there's ever TF that turns into a realistic-looking car or jet. Down with realism, up with fantasy! :roll: >:oP


Cars and jets are understandable because they are mechanical but using something made of flesh and blood, that's corny. I mean some of the transmetal stuff was cool looking but I'm talking about the original beast wars. The idea was dumb, my opinion. You people are way too sensitive about someone stating their opinion.
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1391605)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2012 @ 11:53am CDT
krayziejones wrote:Cars and jets are understandable because they are mechanical but using something made of flesh and blood, that's corny. I mean some of the transmetal stuff was cool looking but I'm talking about the original beast wars. The idea was dumb, my opinion. You people are way too sensitive about someone stating their opinion.
There is no actual "flesh and blood". Their organic "skins" (for lack of a better term) are just external covers worn on the outside on their superstructures to better enhance the look of their altmodes.

If your seriously going to judge an entire show based entirely on an aspect of the characters' appearances, then that's no better than judging a whole country based on the clothes worn by its people. >:oP
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1391616)
Posted by krayziejones on June 19th, 2012 @ 12:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
krayziejones wrote:Cars and jets are understandable because they are mechanical but using something made of flesh and blood, that's corny. I mean some of the transmetal stuff was cool looking but I'm talking about the original beast wars. The idea was dumb, my opinion. You people are way too sensitive about someone stating their opinion.
There is no actual "flesh and blood". Their organic "skins" (for lack of a better term) are just external covers worn on the outside on their superstructures to better enhance the look of their altmodes.

If your seriously going to judge an entire show based entirely on an aspect of the characters' appearances, then that's no better than judging a whole country based on the skin color of its people. >:oP


So you're calling me a racist? You should watch what you say because you don't know anything about me. Yeah, I'm judging this particular show for the idea of animals turning into robots not because of what they look like. I don't like beast wars, opinion stated. Like what you want and get over it.
Re: Beast Wars: Transformers Season 3 Now Available on Netflix (1391619)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2012 @ 12:31pm CDT
I apologize for the harshness of what I wrote and have amended it to have a different statement of less offense.

But the point that Beast Wars is more than mere animal robots still stands. Altmodes do not make a series.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Starscream new sealed B002 Hasbro G1 Version" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations AOE Age of Extinction Hound Voyager Figure Loose" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS • CYCLONUS •  Combiner Wars - MINT IN BOX - HASBRO Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe WFC-S9 Hound MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 BOMBSHELL Vintage Generations One Insecticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Devastator - Constructicons Set HASBRO Combiner Wars - BNIB" on EBAY