Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit

Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit

Thursday, May 26th, 2011 8:18am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 36,651

Full Metal Hero reports that Studio Beelzeboss have revealed to them their next product: Devil Horns Yellow.
Yes, this is indeed a yellow repaint of their Classics Cliffjumper head to fit Classics Bumblebee.
As of yet a straight repaint that fits Bumblebee, be it Classics/Movie 3-Pack/Henkei/Reveal The Shield/ United you can be the owner of your very own Classics Yellow Cliffjumper.

• Yellow Head
  • Black pistol
  • Black Cannon

Click the image to get to the original posting over at Full Metal Hero.

Credit(s): Full Metal Hero, Beelzeboss

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 26th, 2011 8:20am CDT

Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228731)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 26th, 2011 @ 8:21am CDT
Crazy.
Anybody think it's worth buying both to have a Classics Cliffjumper with black weapons?
I mean is the plastic good?
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228734)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 26th, 2011 @ 8:23am CDT
Hellooooo Hubcap!
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228739)
Posted by ae_productions on May 26th, 2011 @ 8:28am CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Hellooooo Hubcap!

Ha ha! I was just thinking the SAME thing!

Or Bumblejumper...
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228741)
Posted by ae_productions on May 26th, 2011 @ 8:31am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Crazy.
I mean is the plastic good?

DEADMETAL:

Hey! I just got this kit from TF Source. (I hope I can plug stores here in the forum).

Honestly, it's a great kit. The plastic is pretty sturdy. I have encountered NO issues when I installed this kit onto my beloved classics cliffjumper. It even held up well with extensive play.

Not that I play with my toys. I, um, I digress. ;)

It's a neat kit. Especially if you can't afford the Fansprojects version. If you want to have a nice arsenal for your classics figures, it's worth it too, even if you don't want the head.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228748)
Posted by Rated X on May 26th, 2011 @ 8:42am CDT
I actually own a yellow G1 Cliffjumper. But I see no need to pay homage to a variant. I want Bumblebee to be Bumblebee.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228749)
Posted by Blackstreak on May 26th, 2011 @ 8:43am CDT
Umm...no. I don't think so. Not interested in a Cliff (referenced Japanese yellow version of G1 Cliffjumper).
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228750)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 26th, 2011 @ 8:43am CDT
ae_productions wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Crazy.
I mean is the plastic good?

DEADMETAL:

Not that I play with my toys. I, um, I digress. ;)

Then I#ll drop the cash and buy both, Bumblebee can have the gray pistol.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228759)
Posted by joevill on May 26th, 2011 @ 9:02am CDT
Awesome! Does anyone know how much it costs?
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228779)
Posted by Flux Convoy on May 26th, 2011 @ 9:57am CDT
joevill wrote:Awesome! Does anyone know how much it costs?

Probably between $20-$30 like the previous kit. So all of us asking for the grey weapons to be black weapons finally get them. I use finally as a loose term considering we just got the red kit maybe a month ago. That's cool though. I like the idea of yellow CJ for Classics. He was one of my first G1 figures if not my exact first. I'm tempted pretty strongly by this even though the yellow seems so strong here. Like there's just too much of it. I dunno. I'd need to find another BB for this. Just traded off my extra Henkei one.
:BOT:
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228800)
Posted by necr0blivion on May 26th, 2011 @ 10:30am CDT
No offense, but the weapons are "dark grey" and not black.

Still better looking than the light grey versions. Not sure if I want to drop another $20+ just for this.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228806)
Posted by Mkall on May 26th, 2011 @ 10:35am CDT
Looks like I don't have to retire my Henkei Bumblebee after all. Hello Hubcap!
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228833)
Posted by Requiem Prime on May 26th, 2011 @ 10:57am CDT
very nice.

I'd have to see if I could secure a clean yellow bumblebee.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228839)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on May 26th, 2011 @ 11:09am CDT
There is nothing about my Henkei Bumblebee that I would change. Fact.

Thank you Alex Kubalsky.

Thubalsky.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228859)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 26th, 2011 @ 11:34am CDT
It didn't look good on Cliffjumper and it still doesn't look good on Bumblebee, IMO.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228892)
Posted by Amelie on May 26th, 2011 @ 12:34pm CDT
Hub Cap?
Yellow Cliffjumper?

Aren't you all forgetting Pretender Bumblebee? ;)
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228965)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 26th, 2011 @ 2:44pm CDT
Amelie wrote:Hub Cap?
Yellow Cliffjumper?

Aren't you all forgetting Pretender Bumblebee? ;)

Yup, Pretender Bumblebee's head is actually Cliffjumper's.

And those who claim Hubcap is just a yellow Cliffjumper, get your eyes checked:

G1 Yellow Cliffjumper:

G1 Hubcap:
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228974)
Posted by Mkall on May 26th, 2011 @ 2:55pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Amelie wrote:Hub Cap?
Yellow Cliffjumper?

Aren't you all forgetting Pretender Bumblebee? ;)

Yup, Pretender Bumblebee's head is actually Cliffjumper's.

And those who claim Hubcap is just a yellow Cliffjumper, get your eyes checked:

G1 Yellow Cliffjumper:
image

G1 Hubcap:
image

Wouldn't be the first time I've been a little liberal in taking a figure into my collection as a homage.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1228975)
Posted by Hal7300 on May 26th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
Dai_Ceefax wrote:There is nothing about my Henkei Bumblebee that I would change. Fact.

100% agree.
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1229060)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 26th, 2011 @ 5:40pm CDT
so how much are theses kits
i think it would be much cheaper to buy extra war for cybertron bumblebee and cliffjumper figures
and use the heads off them
they do fit as i tried it with switching classics cliffjumpers head with his war for cybertron head
and it looked pretty good
Re: Beelzeboss Devil Horns Yellow kit (1229064)
Posted by Mkall on May 26th, 2011 @ 5:43pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:so how much are theses kits
and use the heads off them
and it looked pretty good

I prefer the Devil Horns kit as it matched the red between the head and body. IMO the WFC Cliffy was too red to work right.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY