Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial

Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial

Thursday, October 31st, 2019 1:34am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 22,201

Transformers News: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial

Credit(s): Hasbro Pulse

Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043416)
Posted by STngAR on October 31st, 2019 @ 6:55am CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Saw the 35th Anniversary figures at my local Wal-Mart today. Gotta be honest, the Cel-shading actually doesn't look as bad as I though it would on Prime, but it's still not great in my opinion. Definitely going to pick up Bluestreak and Soundblaster, but has anyone else noticed Soundblaster's paint being a bit sloppy/fuzzy? Like, the Decepticon badge was almost covered with the silver on multiple copies that I saw

Still waiting for that dispaly to show up at the Walmart where im working. If not its gonna be a long ride home Monday stopping at every walmart till i find it. :HEADHURTS:

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043418)
Posted by sol magnus on October 31st, 2019 @ 7:48am CDT
Pretty cool. Now do Earthrise.
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043436)
Posted by morganprime on October 31st, 2019 @ 11:27am CDT
I have found the displays are right at the front entrance like on the wall immediately to the right hidden with football gear and chips I walked right past it and only saw it when I was leaving, they are out there!
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043441)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 31st, 2019 @ 12:22pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Posted to Hasbro Pulse today is a very interesting and enjoyable behind the scenes making-of vignette for the Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege commercial we saw a few months ago. Using a combination of both practical and digital effects this team has definitely created a new caliber of Transformers toy commercial. Click HERE to head to Hasbro Pulse and enjoy the three minute feature which is followed by the actual commercial with all the elements put together. What are some of your favorite Transformers commercials from the last 35 years? Share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forum and as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

So THAT'S where all the Siege Voyager Optimus Prime figures went! They sure haven't been on store shelves much at all this year! :lol:
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043452)
Posted by no-one on October 31st, 2019 @ 2:19pm CDT

Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043491)
Posted by william-james88 on October 31st, 2019 @ 9:28pm CDT
While WFC Smokescreen and Prowl have been rather easy to get due to their non exclusive status, Transformers Siege Bluestreak is that one Datsun that some Canadians feared not getting (at least not for cheap). Well, the toy is now up on Walmart.ca for $29.99, which is the standard price of deluxe toys in Canada (it comes out to $23 USD). For those wanting all three, Prowl is rather easy to find at both Toysrus and Walmart stores in Canada while Smokescreen is still available at Toysrus.ca.

If ever you do find interesting toy sightings that you think are new, you can reach us by clicking here.

And remember that you can share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043492)
Posted by william-james88 on October 31st, 2019 @ 9:28pm CDT
carytheone wrote:Got Ironhide down to tinker with Ratchet and there are more differences than I originally thought.

Yeah, I wrote a whole article about how extensive of a retool he is

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ail/43879/
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043501)
Posted by no-one on November 1st, 2019 @ 12:12am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Yeah, I wrote a whole article about how extensive of a retool he is

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ail/43879/
Ah neat, I hadn't even noticed his forearms are different from each other.

I feel that Ratchet wears the mold better than Ironhide. Glad I made the Walgreens hunt.
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043504)
Posted by Stargrave on November 1st, 2019 @ 12:40am CDT
Just scored him. I’m loving the accessories I mean the G1 rocket launcher the wrench it’s just too cool. :-D
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043522)
Posted by haldand on November 1st, 2019 @ 10:04am CDT
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043524)
Posted by no-one on November 1st, 2019 @ 10:11am CDT
haldand wrote:Someone needs to explain to me why Power of The Primes Tailgate is $629.59, (on Wallmart.ca).
He's muling a kilo of smack from the states?
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043545)
Posted by Skritz on November 1st, 2019 @ 3:27pm CDT
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043546)
Posted by ZeroWolf on November 1st, 2019 @ 3:49pm CDT
Skritz wrote:While I don't like Rung as a character at all I can definitely appreciate the uniqueness of his mold and the fact it came out in Siege, of all things. Still totally planning to sand down his face and turn him into protoforms/stasis pods. :twisted:

Thats just mean, what did the first Transformer ever (in IDW ver 1 at least) do to you :-P

Still, an awesome plan for a custom, it'd be interesting for hasbro to make protoform toys at one point for army building. Just call them blanks and be done with it.
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043547)
Posted by Skritz on November 1st, 2019 @ 3:59pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:

Being the awful self insert of an awful writer retcon into basically being God?
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043548)
Posted by ZeroWolf on November 1st, 2019 @ 4:04pm CDT
Different strokes for different folks :) I had no problems with him and I liked him being Primus, especially since other then the ability to regenerate (a bet limited) and creating matrixes, he wasn't specially powerful which worked well with what Shockwave was laying down in the other book about the Primes as he created them in a weird bootstrap paradox. Yeah though I can understand some not liking him.
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043550)
Posted by Stargrave on November 1st, 2019 @ 4:52pm CDT
I love Rung like crazy come on he’s one of the best creations from one of the most thoughtful Transformers writers ever the only bummer is they didn’t go full Deluxe Weaponizer with him. But hey that’s just my opinion :lol:
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043558)
Posted by Nexus Knight on November 1st, 2019 @ 6:02pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:He is yet to appear in any other continuity.

That's mostly true.
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043559)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 1st, 2019 @ 6:03pm CDT
Damn, Rung looks really good! they did him pretty well.

That Rodimus is on my list to eventually get. That is the perfect MTMTE Rodimus. Best comic book I've ever read
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043561)
Posted by Stargrave on November 1st, 2019 @ 6:08pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Damn, Rung looks really good! they did him pretty well.

‘Best’ can be debated till the end of time as an old collector I realize that, but for me personally I don’t think I’ve ever been so emotionally invested in a comic and the characters. It just connected with me like nothing else. i really miss it. I miss them.
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Toy Commercial (2043562)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 1st, 2019 @ 6:10pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Damn, Rung looks really good! they did him pretty well.

Best is entirely subjective to individuals, but that's my opinion. It's the only comic i consistently reread and thoroughly enjoy during every reread :lol:

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Kre-O A6950 Scorn Street Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Computron! Scattershot strafe lightspeed afterburner nosecone" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFSS 4.0 Spinster   Thunder Mayhem TFCC Targetmaster Subscription" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Crosshairs, C7 Corvette 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY