Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive

Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive

Sunday, September 16th, 2007 6:13pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 14,419

It seem like every store will be offering some sort of exclusive with the release of the Transformers Movie DVD. The latest store to be added to the list of places with exclusive is Best Buy Canada. Best Buy Canada has posted a listing which reveals that the store will be offering a DVD set that includes a 2 Disc widescreen release, a 32 page book, and a figurine. You can view the listing by clicking here.

Credit(s): Cybertron.ca and Best Buy Canada

Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347177)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 16th, 2007 @ 6:25pm CDT
Damn exclusives.
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347179)
Posted by one wing angel on September 16th, 2007 @ 6:25pm CDT
great another exclusive i will never get
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347253)
Posted by Hotrod on September 16th, 2007 @ 7:02pm CDT
I am also getting a little weary of all these exclusives.
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347284)
Posted by Bouncy X on September 16th, 2007 @ 7:18pm CDT

and its interesting how they dont have the same exclusive as futureshop seeing how best buy owns them and they usually have the same exclusives here in canada
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347333)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 16th, 2007 @ 7:49pm CDT
Jesus jumped up Christ! Canada gets an exclusive?!?!?
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347369)
Posted by Hotrod on September 16th, 2007 @ 8:07pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:but...whats the figurine? just some little mini toy or an actual action figure or what?

I want to know the same thing. I wonder if the figurine is the Metalic Ratchet or Megatron we have seen.
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347386)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 16th, 2007 @ 8:16pm CDT
Hotrod wrote:

The box set is only what $40? I doubt it would be something as big as a Voyager. I would guess a small re-colored legends figure.
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347411)
Posted by Fred2012 on September 16th, 2007 @ 8:27pm CDT
wow im there, what is the class of the fig? im guessing its a legends optimus! :P
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347439)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 16th, 2007 @ 8:40pm CDT
Insert everything ever said about a US exclusive here _________ and aply it to Canada.

Not that I realy care, but there's just been alot of US bashing lately, and would like to just return the sentament.

And just wait till it's your turn New Zealand!
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347497)
Posted by BluePhirePB on September 16th, 2007 @ 9:05pm CDT
Crap, all the preorders are gone. Can I pick this up the day of at the store location?
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347554)
Posted by Foallen on September 16th, 2007 @ 9:42pm CDT
I won't have the exclusive. I'm boycotting Bestbuy after they gave me so much grief trying to use the warranty they sold me. After the pain they gave me when I wanted them to honour it, I was so mad I decided to never buy anything from them or Futureshop (which they own) again.

Oh well, it'll save me money anyway. I best the exclusive figure is small seeing as the box set is $32. Say the double DVD is $26.09 on their site, the $6CDN difference is probably a repaint legend or maybe a repaint basic.
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347610)
Posted by Zeds on September 16th, 2007 @ 10:27pm CDT
Awesome news. Can't wait for its release!
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347706)
Posted by Elita One on September 16th, 2007 @ 11:39pm CDT
Nice set. Anyways anyone wanna help a gal out with gettin the Walmart exclusive with the comic with the voice of God AKA Peter Cullen in it. Im not if the Walmart site would ship stuff here to Australia and the site doesn't mention nothing about having a exclusive version of the movie on there.Money not a issue. Ive already got the transforming dvd box version on hold on the Ezy dvd site :P. Jealous?
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (347768)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 17th, 2007 @ 12:34am CDT
pleeeez be for u.s also :cry: .
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (348138)
Posted by Switchpoint on September 17th, 2007 @ 10:00am CDT
Usually exclusives bother me due to the fact that all I have around me is a Walmart. This time I'm not bothered at all. All I want is the movie. I could care less what comes with it.
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (348360)
Posted by raptor magnus on September 17th, 2007 @ 1:25pm CDT
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (348437)
Posted by Robinson on September 17th, 2007 @ 2:18pm CDT
raptor magnus wrote:there are those new figure packs that have a miniature human along with the tf in them. what's to say it won't be the lame human figure that goes with it. i am having trouble believing they will have an actual tranformable tf in with the movie. we've been screwed one to many times with these exclusives as of late.

They gave out legends figures with the tf 86 movie release, so who's to say they don't have a limited version to go with this movie?
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (348639)
Posted by King Starscream89 on September 17th, 2007 @ 4:28pm CDT
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (348889)
Posted by Hotrod on September 17th, 2007 @ 7:02pm CDT
I may get the Target and Wal-Mart version and then give one away as a Christmas present :grin:
Re: Best Buy Canada Transformers DVD Exclusive (349480)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 18th, 2007 @ 5:12am CDT
King Starscream89 wrote:the only exclusive i think im going to get is the wallmart one ..merly for the animated prequel...oh yeah protoform starscream in full animation ...booya
Don't get your hopes up. I'm pretty sure it's just one of those animated storyboard kind of deals. Where they put in voices and go from panel to panel liek reading a/the comic book.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Bluestreak - Custom Nonnef Upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG - (TW4) Wave 4 War for Cybertron: Siege II Omega Supreme Tank" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 C COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 A COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY