Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 8:51pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 15,969

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Sibertronian Cyberpath told us of new images for upcoming highly anticipated Transformers Siege toys. One good thing of brand unification is that now fans outside Japan can benefit from Takara's stock photos for toys they will find at retail. These photos were found on Takara Tomy Mall.

Below you will find images for SG-40 Siege Battle Master Rung, SG-41 Siege Rumble and Ratbat (remember, Rumble is the Red one) and SG-42 Siege Deluxe Spinister. The Spinister images are particularly cool since we get a full view of the character from the front and back, making him look really clean. And look, no hollow forearms. All of these are due for mass retail (so wherever you get your toys) in December to finish off the year and provide more Siege toys for the holiday season. We also posted in package images of some of these toys here.

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Transformers News: Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Credit(s): TTMALL


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033546)
Posted by william-james88 on August 6th, 2019 @ 9:00pm CDT
Skritz wrote:My local Wal Mart and TRU are still stuck in Wave 1 except for some Battlemasters and, sometimes, an odd deluxe popping up.

Same with my neck of the woods, Canada really shit the bed when it comes to Siege. TRU is way behind. I know Americans may think our stocked shelves look fun, but its easy to have full shelves when its old product no one in interested in buying.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033548)
Posted by Skritz on August 6th, 2019 @ 9:07pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Skritz wrote:My local Wal Mart and TRU are still stuck in Wave 1 except for some Battlemasters and, sometimes, an odd deluxe popping up.

Same with my neck of the woods, Canada really **** the bed when it comes to Siege. TRU is way behind. I know Americans may think our stocked shelves look fun, but its easy to have full shelves when its old product no one in interested in buying.


Titans Return and POTP were slightly quicker but Siege is the king of shelf-warming anything that isn't Optimus and Megatron.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033549)
Posted by Ironhidensh on August 6th, 2019 @ 9:08pm CDT
If you are searching Walmart for Jetfire, don't just limit your search to the Transformers section.


One of my Walmart's had them in the Jurassic park section.


Image
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033550)
Posted by Skritz on August 6th, 2019 @ 9:09pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:If you are searching Walmart for Jetfire, don't just limit your search to the Transformers section.


One of my Walmart's had them in the Jurassic park section.


Image


Well, didn't he technically crash on prehistoric Earth in the G1 toon? :lol:
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033551)
Posted by william-james88 on August 6th, 2019 @ 9:13pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Skritz wrote:My local Wal Mart and TRU are still stuck in Wave 1 except for some Battlemasters and, sometimes, an odd deluxe popping up.

Same with my neck of the woods, Canada really **** the bed when it comes to Siege. TRU is way behind. I know Americans may think our stocked shelves look fun, but its easy to have full shelves when its old product no one in interested in buying.


Titans Return and POTP were slightly quicker but Siege is the king of shelf-warming anything that isn't Optimus and Megatron.

Oh man, my TRUs have seas of Megatrons. Only Optimus figures are moving.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033556)
Posted by Flashwave on August 6th, 2019 @ 10:04pm CDT
How did you find Ratchet on Ebay? I have been watching for a while and all I can find are the silly TCG Cards
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033560)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 6th, 2019 @ 10:42pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:If you are searching Walmart for Jetfire, don't just limit your search to the Transformers section.


One of my Walmart's had them in the Jurassic park section.


Image


Well, didn't he technically crash on prehistoric Earth in the G1 toon? :lol:



Zing!!! :)) :VEHI:
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033562)
Posted by cloudballoon on August 6th, 2019 @ 10:45pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Oh man, my TRUs have seas of Megatrons. Only Optimus figures are moving.


In my neck of the wood (Markham, Ontario). The selfwarming figures are Megatron, Skytread, Shockwave in Wave 1, Wave 2 is only slowly starting to appear more regularly but I see many Chromia with no other bots next to the fembot. I got my Starscream a month ago and I still haven't found any Soundwave. It's really tough this year to hunt for TF. I used to be able to get 90% of my TF at Toys R Us, and often on sale. This year, maybe 25-30% comes from TRU. I have to get it at Walmart, I don't see the figures at TRU for me to do returns after 90 days!
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033567)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on August 6th, 2019 @ 11:39pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:If you are searching Walmart for Jetfire, don't just limit your search to the Transformers section.


One of my Walmart's had them in the Jurassic park section.


Image

Wish I'd have known this when I ran to Wal-Mart earlier #-o I did a quick once through then checked the top shelves and didn't find him. But, they apparently reorganized, so hopefully they should be stocking everything again next week
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033569)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 7th, 2019 @ 12:21am CDT
By some miracle, Spokane stores are getting their act together with resupplying their toy departments. In the last five days I've encountered the latest waves of Studio Series, Siege, and Cyberverse, INCLUDING store exclusives!

On that note, buy Siege Jetfire. Just. Do. It.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033571)
Posted by bacem on August 7th, 2019 @ 12:40am CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:On that note, buy Siege Jetfire. Just. Do. It.


i would if i have extra fund. 160$ is not something that i can leisurely drop on a single figure, on my current situation, unfortunately.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033573)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 7th, 2019 @ 12:52am CDT
Flashwave wrote:How did you find Ratchet on Ebay? I have been watching for a while and all I can find are the silly TCG Cards


A seller from Hong Kong had some. It's a TRU exclusive over there.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033580)
Posted by Emerje on August 7th, 2019 @ 1:39am CDT
I've come to realize how broken Target's stock notification is online. I hit the button when we first reported the Rain Makers were in stock there since it was gone when I checked, but it just randomly emails me to say it's back in stock, sometimes only minutes after I hit the button. Hopefully I'll either catch it online or find it in the store.

Also those seemingly finished Spinister stock photos. :x

Emerje
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033582)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 7th, 2019 @ 1:55am CDT
Hm nope. I liked Spinister a lot in the Marvel UK comics but I don't care for this figure. I not sure why. He's never had the best design anyways but the body looks boring and the chopper kibble at back (particularly the tail end) just looks bad to me. Was never fond of his colour layout either. Easy pass.

(still can't figure out what they were thinking with that Rumble either)
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033588)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 7th, 2019 @ 3:40am CDT
"It appears to be a robot of unknown classification.

With his size and probable strength, he will make an excellent Decepticon!"


Image



Yay, I finally have Siege Skyfire! (No thanks to you, Amazon!)

Now, lets find out if he's worth it.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033589)
Posted by frogbat on August 7th, 2019 @ 3:46am CDT
The more I see of spinister, the more I like him. Find it’s Cool he’s getting his own mould.. more deceptions are always welcome.. choppers are awesome... my main criticism is that it’s odd in a line with target masters as a main component, he isn’t being shipped with them. I like his weapons, but I’m guessing his original target asters might be candidates for a battlemaster pack.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033592)
Posted by Deadput on August 7th, 2019 @ 4:37am CDT
frogbat wrote:The more I see of spinister, the more I like him. Find it’s Cool he’s getting his own mould.. more deceptions are always welcome.. choppers are awesome... my main criticism is that it’s odd in a line with target masters as a main component, he isn’t being shipped with them. I like his weapons, but I’m guessing his original target asters might be candidates for a battlemaster pack.


One of them is getting released later in the Battlemaster line, Singe is part of the same wave as Rung.

Hairsplitter is part of Skywarp's Amazon exclusive set under the new name Shrute
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033603)
Posted by Flashwave on August 7th, 2019 @ 8:28am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:How did you find Ratchet on Ebay? I have been watching for a while and all I can find are the silly TCG Cards


A seller from Hong Kong had some. It's a TRU exclusive over there.

I know this, but I can't pull it up in the search results, even as a Sold Listing. All I get is the cards
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033605)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on August 7th, 2019 @ 8:40am CDT
Emerje wrote:I've come to realize how broken Target's stock notification is online. I hit the button when we first reported the Rain Makers were in stock there since it was gone when I checked, but it just randomly emails me to say it's back in stock, sometimes only minutes after I hit the button. Hopefully I'll either catch it online or find it in the store.

Also those seemingly finished Spinister stock photos. :x

Emerje


I think I overreacted to the "not sold at this store" online reporting. My local Target has a shelf label for the Rainmakers, even though the website describes the product as "not sold at this store." I guess the distribution is just really uneven?

I took a long drive to get mine. I probably wouldn't do that again, assuming it will be more widely available over the next few months.
Re: Best Look Yet at Transformers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images (2033613)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on August 7th, 2019 @ 9:41am CDT
My fear was going to be you wouldn't be able to find Refractor because everyone was going to buy all three from the case to make the camera, which I don't hold that against anyone, because I would do the same, but that's what's been happening locally. I've seen his case mates in a couple of stores, otherwise every store seems to be stocking up on wave one. In fact those sames stores that I found Brunt and Red Alert, then got in fresh stock of wave 1.

When I was asked If I found everything alright, I told them no.
When I was asked what I was looking for I told them, The new wave of Transformers, you keep restocking the old one.
To that the response was a blank look and "oh"

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
Twincast / Podcast #254:
"Redlining Sixth"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "2016 transformers RID Autobot Drift MOSC Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Of 22 Transformers Soundwave G1 Walmart Exclusive Reissue Buzzsaw Cassette" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Blue Bumblebee Robots In Disguise 3 Step Changer Energon Boost" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Drift - 2015 AOE Movie 1 Step Changer 4" Hasbro Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Quillfire" on EBAY
Buy "Glacius Incomplete Mini-Cons Robots in Disguise 2015 RID Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Fixit 100% Complete Legion 2015 RID Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Drift 100% Complete Warrior 2015 RID Transformers" on EBAY