Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz

Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz

Friday, September 8th, 2017 9:00am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Tyrannacon   Views: 27,903

HasCon is underway and thanks to Seibertronian Hwk13 and monizmischief on Instagram we've got a better look at the upcoming Deluxe Jazz figure. Check it out below:

Transformers News: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz

We've got more coming later from HasCon today, so stay tuned into us!

Credit(s): HasCon

Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909256)
Posted by LE0KING on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:06am CDT
Woah, that Jazz actually looks really good.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909261)
Posted by Randomhero on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:13am CDT
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909262)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:15am CDT
The more I see the PotP Jazz, the more I consider getting rid of Special Ops Jazz. He looks really good (apart from an apparent lack of paint on the back half of the car. But I love that they snuck some Martini stripes on there.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909263)
Posted by Kurona on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:15am CDT
Darkwing also looks better from this angle imo.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909266)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:26am CDT
Can't wait to pick up Jazz,Beachcomber,Dreadwind,Blackwing,Skullgrin and all the others. The light piping on Jazz is epic.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909267)
Posted by Albatross250 on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:35am CDT
Was Expecting Hydra to show up...
now...
Where's that damn attletrap? :lol: :michaelbay:
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909268)
Posted by Randomhero on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:36am CDT
Albatross250 wrote:Was Expecting Hydra to show up...
now...
Where's that damn attletrap? :lol: :michaelbay:

It's one picture. The con hasn't even started
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909269)
Posted by william-james88 on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:54am CDT
Randomhero wrote:So are these limbs?!

Yup they are limbs. They revealed the HFGs in different slides where they are attached as armour. And the voyagers come with the feet which become "weapons".

this is basically CW 2.0 for all intents and purposes.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909270)
Posted by Cmdr. Trailblazer on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:54am CDT
Randomhero wrote:So are these limbs?! Nothing has really been covered on those combiner ports. Dreadwind and Darkwing are retools of the arielbots and they combine together but they got the pegs and Jazz has one too but none of them have the hands/feet piece so what's up? It certainly doesn't look like they have a function with the Prime masters. Sure the terrorcons are coming and we know the dinobots but what's going on with the ones that have been revealed

Could the limb components be integrated into the figures now? Granted, I see nothing that could back it up, but maybe? However, I think they are part of a Titan/Prime Master gimmick we haven't seen as of yet, or maybe something else entirely.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909271)
Posted by Albatross250 on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:59am CDT
More Clear Images from Hascon (i hope)
And damn, Screamer will make you really scream by his G1 and FOC vibe lol :-D
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909274)
Posted by mordhelm on September 8th, 2017 @ 10:06am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:So are these limbs?!

this is basically CW 2.0 for all intents and purposes.

CW 2.0 Now with a combining leader class gimmick as well. I have a strong feeling HasTak will make my Magnus Prime and PMOP feel obsolete. Hopefully the new Prime will be shown today in full, since all we have seen so far are the leaked images IIRC.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909276)
Posted by william-james88 on September 8th, 2017 @ 10:13am CDT
mordhelm wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:So are these limbs?!

this is basically CW 2.0 for all intents and purposes.

I dont think they will be obsolete. That leader prime is a G1 styled Optimus Prime, which looks very different from PMOP. Also, your PMOP can still be used to connect to other bases and be a battle station for titan masters, which the POTP Leader prime cant do.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909280)
Posted by o.supreme on September 8th, 2017 @ 10:30am CDT
So yeah, its still way early. Looked at multiple sites and all I've seen are the same 7 that were revealed at SDCC. But at least we have clearer pics, and a nice look at some of the packaging (I really want a detailed look at the back of Voyager Starscreams box though for obvious reasons...). I'm sure better pics are coming that will show off toys revealed in the leak on July 24th.

Thanks to the fan community overall. I know the convention has only been going a couple of hours, and there's much more going on, and on display than just Transformers, but my anticipation is very high as to what will be revealed very soon. :-D
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909281)
Posted by mordhelm on September 8th, 2017 @ 10:31am CDT
Obsolete for my display purposes... Magnus Prime may stay as Magnus Prime (a headcanon different character), but for my shelves, if PotP Prime is the better Prime, he gets space. I try to keep my favorite version of each character on a shelf, since space is always at a premium, at least until I buy 2 more shelves.

I'm not complaining mind you, I am all for getting the newer version if it's better. Heck, who am I kidding, I just enjoy the Generations series in general, I will still collect em even if I think the older version is better. About the only thing that will stop me from collecting is if they have a decently CHUGy version of all the characters I care about. That could be a while.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909282)
Posted by o.supreme on September 8th, 2017 @ 10:51am CDT
I had to look back at the leak pics from July I honestly forgot we were getting a Leader Optimus Prime :lol: (was concentrating so much on the combiners). My Magnus Prime obviously serves as God Ginrai (with :TAKARATOMY: God Bomber) and PMOP has his use as a base mode....so I guess it will really depend upon what sort of crossover playability the PotP leaders have with the rest of the line as to whether or not I'll get them. I chose not to get any of the Leaders from CW since they had to no play pattern with the brand, and I was ok with that.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909284)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 8th, 2017 @ 11:18am CDT
I need that Rodimus.

NEED.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909288)
Posted by Albatross250 on September 8th, 2017 @ 11:22am CDT
Um, guys... mind you in Hascon

DINOBOTS COMBINE.....
:shock:
For Primus sake, it looks like the "BEAST"
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909291)
Posted by Va'al on September 8th, 2017 @ 11:32am CDT

Dinobots combine into Volcanicus. There is a new female Dinobot called Slash.

A new Deluxe Orion Pax that 'evolves' into Optimus Prime Leader class.

Predaking is teased.
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909292)
Posted by o.supreme on September 8th, 2017 @ 11:32am CDT
Its name Is Volcanicon...and it looks good. No need to freak out
Re: Better Look at Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Jazz (1909294)
Posted by Albatross250 on September 8th, 2017 @ 11:34am CDT
Va'al wrote:As confirmed in the panel: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ore/39467/

Dinobots combine into Volcanicus. There is a new female Dinobot called Slash.
A new Deluxe Orion Pax that 'evolves' into Optimus Prime Leader class.

Predaking is teased.

:shock: Slash's a female Dinobot?
Volcanicus better get a Giant Sword like the "Beast" Does, ;)^

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY