Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images

Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images

Monday, March 14th, 2011 11:28am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 63,402

ACToys member b-o-t brings us the best images of DOTM Laserbeak to date. Hard to say if the transformations are accurate, but these look reasonable given what we've seen in the movie and game trailers. The images are mirrored below.

Credit(s): ACToys member b-o-t

Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194762)
Posted by Prankmeister on March 14th, 2011 @ 11:38am CDT
I'm pretty sure that wyvern mode is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Bought on sight as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194766)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 14th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
That is a strange beast and strangely enough i find those last couple of pictures have me warming even though i hate the first couple... i dont know i might get it.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194770)
Posted by TimPilot on March 14th, 2011 @ 11:57am CDT
Whaddafuuuu... ??? Hell NO!! :SICK:
Looks like I'm gonna save a buttload of money this year.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194772)
Posted by DevastaTTor on March 14th, 2011 @ 12:00pm CDT
If they would have just left off the bits for the fake alt mode, this might have been decent. But with the "cockpit" hanging under his chest and the super chunky wings, this just looks to out of proportion and strange. Too bad because I bet LB will be pretty cool... for the 5 seconds or so he's probably going to be in the movie.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194777)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on March 14th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CDT
I'm actually liking this guy. Even though I doubt he'll have it in the movie, I think his alt-mode is much better than what Ravage turned into. I like different, so it's cool :D
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194779)
Posted by Rated X on March 14th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CDT
Well the parrot mode sucks but Im digging the other mode !!!
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194780)
Posted by RiddlerJ on March 14th, 2011 @ 12:18pm CDT
It just...it just isn't getting any better is it?
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194786)
Posted by TFGnome on March 14th, 2011 @ 12:26pm CDT
:-?
looks like it was molded off a Zord....
but
IDK, mixed feelings
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194797)
Posted by GEEWUN on March 14th, 2011 @ 12:45pm CDT
Transforms from bird to bird.....
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194799)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 14th, 2011 @ 12:46pm CDT
Crazy-futuristic-VTOL to freaky-ass death-condor? Sure, I can get on board with that. I wish his head looked a lot better, but the vehicle mode is cool enough that I can overlook that. I'm pleasantly suprised. :)
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194801)
Posted by JazzMusic on March 14th, 2011 @ 12:58pm CDT
Eww!
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194806)
Posted by Mykltron on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:04pm CDT
Wow.

Just WOW.

Now it looks like a strangled, drowned and plucked chicken.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194810)
Posted by MGrotusque on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:07pm CDT
I like my TF's fugly a lot of the time and this is fugly!! His bird mode looks like something i'd see in a Godzilla movie.

The headsculpt is not what LB should look like, in either mode. To me that figure should look like his name sounds. Fast and lethal. If that makes sense.

IDK.....if i see him for a couple bucks on clearance then i might get him.

He has a charm about him though. I do like monstrous TF's so he could win me over.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194813)
Posted by MGrotusque on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:10pm CDT
Mykltron wrote:Now it looks like a strangled, drowned and plucked chicken.

HA! that's exactly what he looks like! Good call. He's borderline ridiculous. They should have named him Cutthroat instead of Lazerbeak because that's who he looks more like. IMO
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194819)
Posted by Beericade on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:22pm CDT
Looks to me like a newborn baby bird with those big bulb eyes and weak pecker. Doubt the movie version is so anemic. So I hope.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194821)
Posted by Jesterhead on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:25pm CDT
Beericade wrote:...and weak pecker.

:roll:

This guy is actually growing on me. Although there isn't much transformation involved, though I like the extending neck and tail gimmickry. I'll have to see it in hand before making the choice...
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194824)
Posted by rpetras on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:33pm CDT
I kinda like it.

I have Scorponok & his repaint in movie monster mode hanging with my Godzilla stuff.
This will fit right in with those guys.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194834)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:50pm CDT
man i didnt think the figure could get any worse but then i scrolled down and it just got worse and worse and worse to the point where i felt like puking. Thanks for ruining another great character bay.
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194836)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:52pm CDT
thedriod wrote:its vehicle mode looks like the dragon hawk from gi-joe sigma six

and that is the only reason I'm excited for this. I actually wasn't until these recent pics, but I'm sure I can just leave the neck & tail in alt mode and fold out the wings when I want to! (plus, with the feet folded down he looks a little like a Metal Gear)
Re: Better Quality DOTM Laserbeak Images (1194839)
Posted by MarvelKnight on March 14th, 2011 @ 1:57pm CDT
I'm gonna get this because I love Laserbeak, but the Chicken/Vulture head WILL be covered at all times.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Botcon 2013 Rainmaker Exclusive Deluxe Hotlink Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BATTLE CORE OPTIMUS PRIME Combiner Wars Voyager White 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Autobot Infinitus & Sentinel Prime 100%" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Voyager Class Technobot Scattershot MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars KO Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Scattershot Figure Box#1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers RODIMUS PRIME Generations Titanium Die-cast Series 2006 OPEN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Barricade Takara Tomy Hasbro" on EBAY