Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia

Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia

Sunday, October 14th, 2007 10:28pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News, Store News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 14,719

It seems that Australians do not have to miss out on the release of the Transformers Movie Score.

While no Music stores online or otherwise seem to be stocking the Score, bigwentertainment.com.au, the online component of the Big W chain has the Official Transformers Movie Score as an import order for AU$31.57.

Note that Big W stores will not be selling the Score in their actual Stores, it is only available from their Online Entertainment Store.

For full information, check out the Big W Online Entertainment Store listing, by clicking here.

Credit(s): G1Optimal from OTCA.com

Re: Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia (401589)
Posted by Burn on October 14th, 2007 @ 10:44pm CDT
Didn't even know Big W had an online store.
Re: Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia (401640)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 14th, 2007 @ 11:20pm CDT
Burn wrote:Didn't even know Big W had an online store.

Me neither.

Makes sense now, considering how pathetic their CD/DVD section in actual stores are though, all the good stuff is kept for the online store!
Re: Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia (402094)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on October 15th, 2007 @ 8:34am CDT
That's all well and good, but what about news of a Canadian release. That's what I wanna know...
Re: Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia (403508)
Posted by Elita One on October 15th, 2007 @ 11:30pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:
Burn wrote:Didn't even know Big W had an online store.

Me neither.

I wonder if I order on-line will my sister employee discount card will work :wink: . Most likely no
Re: Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia (403608)
Posted by Burn on October 16th, 2007 @ 12:51am CDT
Elita One wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:
Burn wrote:Didn't even know Big W had an online store.

Me neither.

Well if you're going to do it online I can probably recommend a cheaper option. :WHISTLE:

P.S. Elita One got pwned by Neil Kaplan! And i'm only saying this because she expects it!
Re: Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia (403620)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 16th, 2007 @ 12:59am CDT
Elita One wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:
Burn wrote:Didn't even know Big W had an online store.

Me neither.

Youre gonna need that discount Elita1, after how much it cost you to get to Armageddon!
Re: Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia (403849)
Posted by Exodus27 on October 16th, 2007 @ 5:20am CDT
JB HIFI's online store has it listed as an import now as well.
Re: Big W online selling Transformers Movie Score in Australia (403889)
Posted by Elita One on October 16th, 2007 @ 6:24am CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:
Elita One wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:
Burn wrote:Didn't even know Big W had an online store.

Me neither.

Yea but the cost for accom was for both my sis and I(Bloody Rydges ripped me off and Ive booked through them before and it wasn't dear). I paid her back my half of accom and other expenses today. Overall I got away with it cheaply. I didn't buy much merch and stuff.Only a Naruto band, set of TF badges and a autograph pic from RVD. I was there to meet the animation guests mostly and RVD. Got some auto for mates unable to come too.

Yes I was pwnd by Kaplan(Roger Bumpass who was sitting next to Neil on the signing area also added his 2 cents by saying "Would you Shut up" in the Squidworth voice). Why? He overheard a smartassed remark how he was signing stuff that was G1.Not offended actually honored.He is a really sweet guy.Loved my OP plushie. Actually chatted to him when he wasn't signing too.Was waiting in the Bruce Timm line and he was filming stuff got a pic of me, my sis and some cosplayers. To see my pics go to the DA site. Ta

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Arcee Chromia Elita 1 Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Optimus Primal" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY BLACKARCHNIA FIGURE NEW IN HAND." on EBAY