BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave!

BigBadToyStore Update:  Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave!

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 7:46pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News, Game News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 90,574

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Site sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has updated with new items for pre-order including War For Cybertron Soundwave, Generations Red Alert, more Power Core combiners, and Legends repaints!

We’ve just listed around 25 new items



http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=4997



Deluxe 02

Generations 02/03

Power Core Combiners 02 – 2-packs & 5-packs

Legends 02

Voyager 02



See the links above for everything – only a few image so far, we expect Hasbro to send us the rest tomorrow and we’ll post as soon as we can





Thanks!

Joel Boblit

www.bigbadtoystore.com


Image

Seibertron.com for all of your Transformers news and resource needs.

Vector Sigma Database
Comprehensive Photo Galleries
Most Recent Transformers News

Credit(s): Joel@bigbadtoystore.com


This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 7:51pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1070915)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 4th, 2010 @ 8:15pm CDT
Awe man. He should be a lamp.
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1070916)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 4th, 2010 @ 8:15pm CDT
Well, there's our proof that WFC Soundwave will be a toy. Can't wait to see it's first toy images! Other than that, yeah, Red Alert, bought, Generations Thrust, bought, and if Hasbro will do it, a reissue of Classics Prime. So hoping for the last won... :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1070917)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 4th, 2010 @ 8:18pm CDT
Well that's fantastic. I have tomorrow off, so hopefully I can get the jump on those images and FP'm.

Nothing on the list is really outside of topics already being discussed in other threads though, but man it'll be bumpin' tomorrow.

I can't remember, do we already know who oil pan is a repaint of? I feel like it's a knockout repaint again...
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1070919)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 4th, 2010 @ 8:26pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Well that's fantastic. I have tomorrow off, so hopefully I can get the jump on those images and FP'm.

Nothing on the list is really outside of topics already being discussed in other threads though, but man it'll be bumpin' tomorrow.

I can't remember, do we already know who oil pan is a repaint of? I feel like it's a knockout repaint again...


eh rhmm... ROTF Hailstorm (deluxe)? Is that something we've seen? One would wonder, if it was a Generations place holder image instead of ROTF...but ROTF?
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1070925)
Posted by Swiftpaw on May 4th, 2010 @ 8:33pm CDT
If that's a Hasbro version of geneki Red Alert, I will be a very happy collector!
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1070926)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 4th, 2010 @ 8:34pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:Well that's fantastic. I have tomorrow off, so hopefully I can get the jump on those images and FP'm.

Nothing on the list is really outside of topics already being discussed in other threads though, but man it'll be bumpin' tomorrow.

I can't remember, do we already know who oil pan is a repaint of? I feel like it's a knockout repaint again...


eh rhmm... ROTF Hailstorm (deluxe)? Is that something we've seen? One would wonder, if it was a Generations place holder image instead of ROTF...but ROTF?



Hailstorm is that bad-ass pill-box missile tank looking mutha in wave two we saw along side Sidearm Sideswipe and Elita-1. Actually, now that I think about it I'm not sure we've seen a picture of Ricer Skids?

Image
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1070945)
Posted by Poyguimogul on May 4th, 2010 @ 9:29pm CDT
Is this the first pictures / mention of:

Tracker Hound - Black and gold repaint of Classic Universe Legend Hound

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1070997)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on May 4th, 2010 @ 10:58pm CDT
Sexy, sexy, sexy.
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1071074)
Posted by Hal7300 on May 5th, 2010 @ 6:57am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Hailstorm is that bad-ass pill-box missile tank looking mutha in wave two we saw along side Sidearm Sideswipe and Elita-1.

Image


He reminds me of Energon Demolisher, with those rocket launchers over his head in 'bot mode.
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1071075)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 5th, 2010 @ 7:01am CDT
Jetfire73 wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:Hailstorm is that bad-ass pill-box missile tank looking mutha in wave two we saw along side Sidearm Sideswipe and Elita-1.

Image


He reminds me of Energon Demolisher, with those rocket launchers over his head in 'bot mode.


You're right, I suppose he is a bit of an Armada and Energon Demolisher homage... the robot mode is more Energon, the alt mode, similar to in idea, as his Armada was.
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1071084)
Posted by Hal7300 on May 5th, 2010 @ 7:16am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:You're right, I suppose he is a bit of an Armada and Energon Demolisher homage... the robot mode is more Energon, the alt mode, similar to in idea, as his Armada was.


Yes to both...
Image

Image
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1071137)
Posted by Joetx on May 5th, 2010 @ 9:15am CDT
Swiftpaw wrote:If that's a Hasbro version of geneki Red Alert, I will be a very happy collector!


Me too!
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1071146)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 5th, 2010 @ 9:28am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:You're right, I suppose he is a bit of an Armada and Energon Demolisher homage... the robot mode is more Energon, the alt mode, similar to in idea, as his Armada was.



Or G2 Mindset ;-)
Re: BigBadToyStore Update: Transformers Generations Wave 3: WFC Soundwave! (1071161)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 5th, 2010 @ 9:44am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:
eh rhmm... ROTF Hailstorm (deluxe)? Is that something we've seen? One would wonder, if it was a Generations place holder image instead of ROTF...but ROTF?



Hailstorm is that bad-ass pill-box missile tank looking mutha in wave two we saw along side Sidearm Sideswipe and Elita-1. Actually, now that I think about it I'm not sure we've seen a picture of Ricer Skids?

Image


Whoa, that is badass! I don't know how I didn't notice that before! But what G1 character can I pretend he is to justify the purchase...

Poyguimogul wrote:Is this the first pictures / mention of:

Tracker Hound - Black and gold repaint of Classic Universe Legend Hound


Nope, I've heard of him before.

So it looks like Thrust will be the Generations Wave 1 figure to get, since all the rest are featured in later waves.

BB in EVERY wave? C'mon Hasbro, don't ruin him for me, please? :BANG_HEAD:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Galvatron with Nucleon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY