Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1

Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1

Thursday, August 5th, 2010 2:06pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 81,796

In the ever growing confusion of Arcee sister continuity, Hunt for the Decepticons Elita-1 has showed up on TFclub's Taobao account. With that we get images of the back packaging of the figure and her biography. Per the usual, this toy biography does not mention Elita-1 as being part of Arcee, instead she's Arcee's sister by birth or law. Of course none of that matters as long as Elita-1 comes with combining instructions to form an unknown amalgamated combiner with Deluxes Chromia and Arcee, right?

Though she is a sister to Arcee, Elita-1 has more in common with Sideswipe. She and the Swordsman team up whenever possible - especially if it means they can get away somewhere nice to do a little Decepticon hunting. This time, the two Autobots have found themselves up against Axor, who should present just enough of a challenge to make things interesting.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TFclub

Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109341)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 5th, 2010 @ 2:43pm CDT
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109360)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on August 5th, 2010 @ 3:04pm CDT
:CON: that would be nice althought i never got to time to get rc or cromia :CON:
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109366)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 5th, 2010 @ 3:08pm CDT
*Throws up hands* i give up!
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109375)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 5th, 2010 @ 3:18pm CDT
why did hasbro even bother releasing this

this should have been release at least during the nest global alliance thing
even better would have been when arcee and chromia came out

but now?
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109379)
Posted by Julie85 on August 5th, 2010 @ 3:23pm CDT
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109390)
Posted by LiKwid on August 5th, 2010 @ 3:44pm CDT
This makes no sense... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109468)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on August 5th, 2010 @ 6:50pm CDT

edit: Psst, likwid! XD

edit again: . . . HOW does she get a level 4 difficulty?!

Most edited post ever: My bad, she came with Skids didn't she? 8-}
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109472)
Posted by LiKwid on August 5th, 2010 @ 6:55pm CDT
NatsumeRyu wrote:So this explains why the mini-mold of her (but I think she's called Arcee, being red) is with HA Sideswipe? Why paint it differently and give it a new name then? LOL.

edit: Psst, likwid! XD

LoL hey you!

This is all due to the fact someone, somewhere screwed up and the plans for the combniation were scraped but the figures were still being made..I'm willing to bet that another elita 1 mold is out there somewhere on someone's desk...

as I said before, releasing this figure makes no sense whatsoever...
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109479)
Posted by D-340 on August 5th, 2010 @ 7:01pm CDT

I do however find it funny that so many people thought all 3 were gonna combine. They never did in the movie, so why would the toys. And besides, I never heard or saw anywhere that Hasbro said the toys would.
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109482)
Posted by Baha08 on August 5th, 2010 @ 7:26pm CDT
D-340 wrote:Meh, I like the paint scheme. But it's a shame we won't get the real 3rd sister.

Because Chromia and Arcee (And possibly by extension Elita-1) all have connector parts which implies they combine with each other in some sort of sexy robot three-way.
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109579)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 5th, 2010 @ 11:39pm CDT
This is probably the biggest let down in a rather promising quarter from Hasbro. After all the hype about the combing and all.. I really don't care if it does. I just wanted a slight remold, purple screen accurate sister.
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109593)
Posted by LiKwid on August 6th, 2010 @ 12:46am CDT

Their was CG animantion on the ROTF Blu ray showing the combined form of the 3 sisters thus "So many people" thought they would combine in some way..While hasbro never "Officially" announced that they would combine, they also never denied ;)
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109679)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 6th, 2010 @ 7:13am CDT
LiKwid wrote:This makes no sense... :BANG_HEAD:

It is the movie line. HASBRO must make money from repaints so they can give us new molds (read: Generations) we really want. That's the canned reply anyway.
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109683)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 6th, 2010 @ 7:16am CDT
NatsumeRyu wrote:
edit again: . . . HOW does she get a level 4 difficulty?!

Because you have to be a 4th level magician to be able to get her to stand in any pose by herself...
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109692)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 6th, 2010 @ 7:40am CDT
Julie85 wrote:So she dumped Optimus for Sideswipe? At least Chromia's bio mentioned Ironhide. Maybe Elita decided Optimus was too tall for her. If you ask me these ugly things are an insult to G1 Elita, Arcee and Chromia. They even made them all into the same character, completely stripping them of individuality. I might get this one anyway, since they are so few female toys and the only one I've managed to get so far is Animated Arcee.

LoL Prime's gonna be PO'd! They should've made a new mold. I still can't get over the fact that they kept us waiting for like almost a year for a repaint. Might pick it up for my sister; she likes the Arcee sisters.
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109696)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 6th, 2010 @ 8:00am CDT
Julie85 wrote:If you ask me these ugly things are an insult to G1 Elita, Arcee and Chromia.

I'm sure there are people who say the same thing about any of the other characters from the movies that have G1 counterparts. You have to remember, the movies are their own mythology and timeline. Also, hello Tampa, Florida. I'm about 15 minutes away from there in Pinellas Park.
:BOT:
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109745)
Posted by Dagon on August 6th, 2010 @ 10:28am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:I have the feeling that hasbros not going to give us the combination instructions but tarkara might. When you look at the figures two arcee molds & a chromia look like they would combine better than two chromias and an arcee. And if all else fails im sure some one will figure it out and post it online. Either way the combined form is just going to look like you threw all three figures at a wall and picked up the pile.

I know that I add nothing to the conversation, but I guess I've just been having one of those mornings, and that line struck me as hilarious. I've been laughing for four minutes. Thanks a ton dude.
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109755)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 6th, 2010 @ 10:42am CDT
Dagon wrote:

BUt then you have to try to pose the pile...
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109766)
Posted by Dagon on August 6th, 2010 @ 11:04am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Dagon wrote:

BUt then you have to try to pose the pile...

But that's where the level 4 magician part comes into play. I swear, this thread has just made me laugh. Thanks to you all for your insight. God, I love Seibertron.com (most) times.
Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1 (1109886)
Posted by LiKwid on August 6th, 2010 @ 5:03pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
NatsumeRyu wrote:
edit again: . . . HOW does she get a level 4 difficulty?!

Bravo sir..bravo.. I leave them in Bike mode, so Im not tempted to try and combine them...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Siege Soundwave lot complete WFC Cassette Corp Ratbat Rumble Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundblaster complete WFC 35TH Anniversary Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "transformers ko oversized Combiner Wars Not Powerglide" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars CW LIOKAISER Platinum Edition Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS SUPERION 6 Figures w/Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Targetmaster Windblade LG62 Takara Tomy Legends Collection" on EBAY