Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now!

Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now!

Friday, September 10th, 2010 11:32pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 45,625

If your favorite hero looks into a mirror and sees a dark reflection of himself, you're either reading some bad fanfaction, or that hero happens to be Optimus Prime. Throughout the 25 year history of Transformers, Black Optimus Prime repaints have been a staple in almost every Transformers toy line. Now thanks to Third Party specialist venksta and our friends from the company Mastermind Creations, we're about to get another figure that's joining the ranks of Black Optimus Primes. However, there's a little twist this time, as we get to vote on what character the figure is! Will he be Nemesis Knight Morpher Commander, Black Convoy Knight Morpher Commander, or Stealth Ops Knight Morpher Commander? The decision on the figure's character is in your hands, so vote now!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Mastermind Creations, Venksta

This article was last modified on Friday, September 10th, 2010 11:35pm CDT

Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123576)
Posted by Blurrz on September 10th, 2010 @ 11:37pm CDT
Thanks Venksta. I voted for a Nemesis.. haven't had one since SDCC I believe, while the rest of the Black Optimus Repaints have been MP Black Convoy, MP Dead Prime, the 2007 Movie Nighwatch Primes and the Japanese ROTF DVD Exclusive Black Optimus Prime.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123577)
Posted by El Duque on September 10th, 2010 @ 11:39pm CDT
I have the original and really like him, but would have no use for a black repaint. I can understand them wanting to get some more use out of that mold though. Hopefully they make enough profit to finance some more original molds.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123591)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 11th, 2010 @ 12:36am CDT
Nemesis all the way.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123592)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 11th, 2010 @ 12:36am CDT

As the UK folks would say, it's shite.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123595)
Posted by Blurrz on September 11th, 2010 @ 12:46am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:Meh. I didn't care for the original version of the mold, I hear the quality isn't quite the best (for the price, that is), and it's rather small.

As the UK folks would say, it's shite.

"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all"? It's about conveying an idea into plastic form, and MMC did it well. Not a single third party has the budget like FansProject does, MMC took their time with this, using the cash they had - nothing was rushed and they brought out the best product that they could make. Expect more from them in 2011, but since you're giving a biased opinion on a third party figure you don't even own, well it probably doesn't matter. Whatever.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123596)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 11th, 2010 @ 12:56am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

As the UK folks would say, it's shite.

EDIT @ 2:55 AM: Nevermind. Not worth it.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123605)
Posted by Flashwave on September 11th, 2010 @ 2:15am CDT

As the UK folks would say, it's shite.

Um, he's not small really. The alt is on par with the Yoyager Classics and Movie Primes, the robot as well, and he's the first of his height class to get a trailer. With some tweaking, he looks like he could be Oscale train, maybe HO. I'd love to get him if I had income, the red one I mean.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123612)
Posted by Onslaught22 on September 11th, 2010 @ 2:30am CDT
I vote Nemesis all the way. MMC just needs to remember the teal highlights and red light piping and I will be happy..... and they will have my money :grin:
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123630)
Posted by City Commander on September 11th, 2010 @ 4:38am CDT
Am I the only one that looks at the bot mode and thinks "The Fallen"?

Seriously, give the Nemesis thing a rest. Repaint him as The Fallen.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123631)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 11th, 2010 @ 4:39am CDT
nemesis repaints are fail
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123632)
Posted by outsider on September 11th, 2010 @ 4:57am CDT
Nemesis got my vote, been waiting along time for this one.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123634)
Posted by Mkall on September 11th, 2010 @ 5:18am CDT
I have the Red version and enjoy it as a display piece, but I do not need the Black version.

I'm abstaining from the vote.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123639)
Posted by Starscream6 on September 11th, 2010 @ 6:02am CDT
I love my KMC! bring on the Nemesis Prime! If it is too soon for a new mold into HOS megatron or shockwave, I will gladly pose him facing off w/ his evil clone. hell, paint him purple and orange and call him FAKER Prime!! :lol:
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123659)
Posted by Rated X on September 11th, 2010 @ 7:17am CDT
Black Optimus Prime....The biggest sales gimmick the collector world has ever seen.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123669)
Posted by dragons on September 11th, 2010 @ 8:12am CDT
sorry guys if you released red & black at same time i would have debate which version i would want but black version seperate release date from red one i dont need another i like figure very much rare of its kind hope you make others from other gijoe transfromer crossovers.

vote evil
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123670)
Posted by Blozor on September 11th, 2010 @ 8:19am CDT
Stealth Ops. I never did like the Nemesis idea, and it's been done to death.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123673)
Posted by kenm2474 on September 11th, 2010 @ 8:41am CDT
Defiantly a Nemesis Version should be next. ut this has been out for a while now. Has this company thought about continuing t his line with other Hearts of Steel Bots? Like Megatron and Screamer maybe Bee but defiantly Megatron.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123683)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 11th, 2010 @ 9:20am CDT
Nemesis Knight Morpher. All the way on there. Personally, I think we need a bit more Nemesis Prime within the ranks, considering we have... maybe 2-5, maybe? I forgot how many there were, so..... you figure it out. :lol:
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123684)
Posted by Talous on September 11th, 2010 @ 9:22am CDT
Anyone not see this one coming? Who ever the character is, if I could afford it I'd pick one up.
Re: Black Knight Morpher Commander Announced - Vote On His Character Now! (1123685)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 11th, 2010 @ 9:24am CDT
City Commander wrote:Am I the only one that looks at the bot mode and thinks "The Fallen"?

Seriously, give the Nemesis thing a rest. Repaint him as The Fallen.

Come to think of it, he does look somewhat like the Fallen. If they add the Fallen's name to the list, I'll vote for the Fallen, but for now, I'm sticking with Nemesis. Or maybe even Shattered Glass Prime, but I'm still with Nemesis here. :lol:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Quintesson Judge Transformers WFC Earthrise ORIGINAL PACKAGING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY