Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99

Transformers News: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99

Monday, February 12th, 2018 3:36AM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 10,204

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian and News staff member Wreckerjack has sent our way a link to a discounted price on the set including all five live-action Transformers movies from Paramount, from 2007 to 2017, at the low price of $29.99 on Blu-ray over on online retailer Amazon.com!

The box set includes both Blu-Ray and digital editions of the five movies: Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon, Age of Extinction, The Last Knight; the boxart includes snipped posters for ach of the movies too, including the questionable photoshop collage for The Last Knight. Head over here to pick a set for yourself if so inclined!

Transformers News: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99
Credit(s): Amazon
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1937948)
Posted by Rated X on February 12th, 2018 @ 9:12am CST
Knowing there will be at least 2 more movies, im not inclined to buy this. I would want to wait a few more years to get the entire Bay fiction from start to finish in one comeplete set. Same goes for star wars. And since I buy like only 1 or 2 movies a year, I have yet to upgrade to blue ray. Brighter colors yes, but otherwise looks and sounds the same not worth double the price of a DVD.
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1943637)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 3rd, 2018 @ 7:50pm CST
Remember back when the nominations for the Golden Raspberries were announced, and The Last Knight was nominated across the board? Well, it turns out even the Razzies must be used to what they are getting, because The Last Knight failed to win a single Razzie.

Yes, you read that right folks. Despite performing the worst of the 5 live action films and despite a general "meh" feeling about the whole film, it did not win a single Razzie.

We can thank 50 Shades Darker and The Emoji Movie for sparing The Last Knight, as they nearly won every single category. And while The Last Knight may have deserved one of the rewards, we are grateful that it did not win one. For those who are not aware, the Razzies are rewards given to the worst of the worst every year, even though they are more for fun and not really a major competition like the Golden Globes.

Check out the embedded video below, showing the winners, and you can read the list of winners below!



Worst Picture: The Emoji Movie (Columbia) – Michelle Raimo Kouyate
Worst Director: Tony Leondis – The Emoji Movie
Worst Actor: Tom Cruise – The Mummy as Nick Morton
Worst Actress: Tyler Perry – Boo 2! A Madea Halloween as Mabel “Madea” Simmons
Worst Supporting Actor: Mel Gibson – Daddy’s Home 2 as Kurt Mayron
Worst Supporting Actress: Kim Basinger – Fifty Shades Darker as Elena Lincoln
Worst Screen Combo: Any two obnoxious emojis – The Emoji Movie
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel: Fifty Shades Darker (Universal/Focus Features)
Worst Screenplay: The Emoji Movie – Tony Leondis, Eric Siegel and Mike White; based on the trend of emojis
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1943690)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 3rd, 2018 @ 10:42pm CST
Good riddance! Serves those other movies right for their being so terrible.

TLK was such a dead-felt movie, yes, but those other movies up there that won all those Razzies are very deserving of winning them for the garbage flicks that they are.
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1943738)
Posted by Burn on March 4th, 2018 @ 5:54am CST
At least TLK had a decent concept behind it (giant transforming robots from space)

Emjoi movie? Yeah, lets make a movie about little pictures that are already dumbing down society. How can that NOT succeed?
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1943740)
Posted by ZeroWolf on March 4th, 2018 @ 6:17am CST
Emoji movie was a step too far, I don't know why soy thought it was a good idea but mistakes were made
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1944105)
Posted by Sunstar on March 5th, 2018 @ 8:22pm CST
Just watched this with my mum tonight, she wanted to see anthony hopkins and then she pointed out that she thought cogman was the butler in Downton Abbey. So I checked that out on google and she was very amused. I think she enjoyed the movie for that and the scenery - I don't thinks he really understands the story (I told her she is not alone in that.)
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1944117)
Posted by primalxconvoy on March 5th, 2018 @ 9:08pm CST
Sunstar wrote:Just watched this with my mum tonight, she wanted to see anthony hopkins and then she pointed out that she thought cogman was the butler in Downton Abbey. So I checked that out on google and she was very amused. I think she enjoyed the movie for that and the scenery - I don't thinks he really understands the story (I told her she is not alone in that.)


Yes, it's the butler from Downton. There are other cameos, too. The main woman's mother was the nurse robot from "Humans".

Anyway, the other joke concerning Cogman is that he's both a British Headmaster AND a TF Headmaster (both meanings). Anyone else get that Easter egg?
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1944137)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 5th, 2018 @ 10:53pm CST
primalxconvoy wrote:Anyway, the other joke concerning Cogman is that he's both a British Headmaster AND a TF Headmaster (both meanings). Anyone else get that Easter egg?
More like that was an artifact left over from an earlier version of the script where Cogman was likely supposed to have transformed into a head and taken control of the decapitated body of Nitro Zeus during the final battle scene with Cybertron at Stonehenge, but since that didn't make it into the final cut, the bit where Sir Edmund Burton calls Cogman a Headmaster makes little sense in the finalized version, as it referred to his being "a very rare breed" of Cybertronian. Nothing was said of him being an educator, but a lot was said of him being a butler, "for 700 years" no less.
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1944139)
Posted by primalxconvoy on March 5th, 2018 @ 11:18pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Anyway, the other joke concerning Cogman is that he's both a British Headmaster AND a TF Headmaster (both meanings). Anyone else get that Easter egg?
More like that was an artifact left over from an earlier version of the script where Cogman was likely supposed to have transformed into a head and taken control of the decapitated body of Nitro Zeus during the final battle scene with Cybertron at Stonehenge, but since that didn't make it into the final cut, the bit where Sir Edmund Burton calls Cogman a Headmaster makes little sense in the finalized version, as it referred to his being "a very rare breed" of Cybertronian. Nothing was said of him being an educator, but a lot was said of him being a butler, "for 700 years" no less.



Yes, that's what I said. He was meant to be a Headmaster. However, the Easter egg/in-joke was that his demeanor and nationality (thus use of vocabulary) pointed that he was also a British Headmaster-esque character, too.
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1944141)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 5th, 2018 @ 11:20pm CST
primalxconvoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Anyway, the other joke concerning Cogman is that he's both a British Headmaster AND a TF Headmaster (both meanings). Anyone else get that Easter egg?
More like that was an artifact left over from an earlier version of the script where Cogman was likely supposed to have transformed into a head and taken control of the decapitated body of Nitro Zeus during the final battle scene with Cybertron at Stonehenge, but since that didn't make it into the final cut, the bit where Sir Edmund Burton calls Cogman a Headmaster makes little sense in the finalized version, as it referred to his being "a very rare breed" of Cybertronian. Nothing was said of him being an educator, but a lot was said of him being a butler, "for 700 years" no less.



Yes, that's what I said. He was meant to be a Headmaster. However, the Easter egg/in-joke was that his demeanor and nationality (thus use of vocabulary) pointed that he was also a British Headmaster-esque character, too.
I... think that's called stereotyping, dude. Not cool.
Re: Blu-Ray Boxset of All Five Transformers Movies for $29.99 (1944143)
Posted by primalxconvoy on March 5th, 2018 @ 11:39pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Anyway, the other joke concerning Cogman is that he's both a British Headmaster AND a TF Headmaster (both meanings). Anyone else get that Easter egg?
More like that was an artifact left over from an earlier version of the script where Cogman was likely supposed to have transformed into a head and taken control of the decapitated body of Nitro Zeus during the final battle scene with Cybertron at Stonehenge, but since that didn't make it into the final cut, the bit where Sir Edmund Burton calls Cogman a Headmaster makes little sense in the finalized version, as it referred to his being "a very rare breed" of Cybertronian. Nothing was said of him being an educator, but a lot was said of him being a butler, "for 700 years" no less.



Yes, that's what I said. He was meant to be a Headmaster. However, the Easter egg/in-joke was that his demeanor and nationality (thus use of vocabulary) pointed that he was also a British Headmaster-esque character, too.
I... think that's called stereotyping, dude. Not cool.


Not true. Cogman's behavior is synonymous with traditional British Headmasters:

(Warning: - some of these videos might be nsfw)

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXw7LYWNi5E

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FiWJWLCoH2M

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMNm7hGcz2E

Besides, even if that were not so, stereotyping him as a butler is just as "bad" in your book, surely?

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQeqOBEAOiA
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
Twincast / Podcast #200:
"Requiem of the Twincast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon