BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online

BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online

Tuesday, July 31st, 2007 1:12am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 15,712

We are proud to present the last of the BotCon 2007 exclusives finally. Over the past few weeks, Ryan has worked around the clock to get the best possible galleries of the BotCon 2007 exclusives posted here on Seibertron.com. It all culminates with the wonderful 182 pictures in the photogallery of BotCon Dreadwind.

After you check out Dreadwind do not forget to check out the galleries for the rest of the BotCon 2007 exclusives in Seibertron.com's Convention & Club Exclusives galleries of the Seibertron.com Toy Section.

Credit(s): Seibertron

This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 31st, 2007 9:20am CDT

Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255684)
Posted by Seibertron on July 31st, 2007 @ 2:47pm CDT
No love for Dreadwind?
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255695)
Posted by Omega Sentinel on July 31st, 2007 @ 2:54pm CDT
Seems like Dreadwind didn't get much love in comparison to the rest of the set.
It's a shame because I think he is easily the best figure out of all the exclusives this year.
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255700)
Posted by Sentinel Pax on July 31st, 2007 @ 2:56pm CDT
I'll admit, Dreadwind seemed like a really odd choice for an exclusive to me, but he looks great. Its amazing how different from Jetfire he looks without all the armor. The new head looks great.
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255712)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 31st, 2007 @ 3:07pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:No love for Dreadwind?

"WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME!?!?"

hehehe
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255717)
Posted by Seibertron on July 31st, 2007 @ 3:09pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Seibertron wrote:No love for Dreadwind?

"WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME!?!?"

hehehe

Indeed. Poor, poor Dreadwind. I was mostly excited about Dreadwind and Alpha Trion ... those were the two overlooked items of the year. Now, if they'll only make a Darkwing to accompany his buddy Dreadwind. I hope they'll do that as the Club exclusive for '08. Darkwing and Elita One and I'll be happy as can be.
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255727)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 31st, 2007 @ 3:13pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Seibertron wrote:No love for Dreadwind?

"WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME!?!?"

hehehe

Very true.

I haven't yet decided if I'd want Darkwing to be a Jetfire mold or a Seeker mold. Wouldn't it be fun if he were a general release? How many people would be mad about not gettind Dreadwind then? :-?
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255742)
Posted by Blurrz on July 31st, 2007 @ 3:19pm CDT

BTW, who is Darkwing? And is Dreadwing different from Dreadwind?
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255788)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 31st, 2007 @ 3:34pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Man, always loved that Jetfire mold, too bad I won't be getting my hands on a Dreadwind any time soon.

BTW, who is Darkwing? And is Dreadwing different from Dreadwind?

*sigh* Darkwing was Dreadwind's partner-in-arms back in G1. Together they could combine into the superjet Dreadwing (but not as a robot).

Since Dreadwind and Dreadwing look so similar these two names are often confused with eachother. In short:

Dreadwind + Darkwing = Dreadwing

I have a feeling we won't see Darkwing anytime soon due to legal reasons, because it would have turned up in G2 with G2 Dreadwing (instead of "Smokescreen"). Classics Jetfire's sweeping wings would have fitted Darkwing better if I may add. The rest you guys can figure out :P

Anyway, here are the galleries:

Dreadwind
Darkwing
Dreadwing
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255793)
Posted by Blurrz on July 31st, 2007 @ 3:37pm CDT
Wow, thanks for the explanation. I think I knew before that Dreadwind and Darkwing combined but I didn't know it was into Dreadwing
Re: BotCon 2007 Dreadwind Photogallery Online (255841)
Posted by waaaaghlord on July 31st, 2007 @ 4:07pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote: Wouldn't it be fun if he were a general release? How many people would be mad about not gettind Dreadwind then? :-?

Counterpunch my friend, you are an evil, evil man. :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series SS-22 Dropkick Bumblebee Movie Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Mini-cons Night Rescue Divebomb Strongarm Firebot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers prime beast hunters blight blot" on EBAY
Buy "New Sealed Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Cogman 2016" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Studio Series Buzzworthy Bumblebee lot of 2 #26 #40 Shatter WW2 ????" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Studio Series Buzzworthy Bumblebee lot of 2 #15 #26 BB + WW2 BB ????!" on EBAY
Buy "Mirage - Transformers Series 2 The Loyal Subjects Vinyl Blind Box Figure 1/16" on EBAY
Buy "Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Cindersaur / Smokescreen" on EBAY