BotCon 2010: Iacon Selling Fast, Primus Nearly Sold Out

BotCon 2010: Iacon Selling Fast, Primus Nearly Sold Out

Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 8:23am CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 24,040

It looks like BotCon 2010 registration is about to come to a close. We've received some information this morning from Seibertron.com member HighPrime regarding Non-Attendee Loose Sets, as well as a tweet from BotCon's official Twitter feed.

According to HighPrime, all loose sets of "G2 Redux" are sold out as of this morning.

Additionally, it seems Iacon Packages are selling quickly, and Primus Packages are also close to running out:

@BotCon wrote:
Non-attending sets selling VERY fast! Primus packages close to selling out too. Printable forms also are now available at http://botcon.com

If you are on the fence about this year's BotCon, time is running out to make a decision. We hope to see you there as Seibertron.com celebrates it's 10th anniversary!

Credit(s): HighPrime, @BotCon on Twitter

Re: BotCon 2010: Iacon Selling Fast, Primus Nearly Sold Out (1081709)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on June 3rd, 2010 @ 11:36am CDT
Re: BotCon 2010: Iacon Selling Fast, Primus Nearly Sold Out (1081713)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 3rd, 2010 @ 11:42am CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Just received my confirmation emails, now I need to find out how I can get the attendee exclusives, sealed of coarse. Sharkticons, Rapido. Who else?

Slicer/SG Wheeljack
Re: BotCon 2010: Iacon Selling Fast, Primus Nearly Sold Out (1081716)
Posted by HighPrime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 11:46am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Slicer/SG Wheeljack

Whoa.. Shattered glass wheeljack? Has there been any images of this? Slicer is the Classics Bumblebee that's been floating around eBay as a "lucky draw," right?
Re: BotCon 2010: Iacon Selling Fast, Primus Nearly Sold Out (1081738)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 3rd, 2010 @ 12:53pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Slicer/SG Wheeljack

Nope, done from the Superlink Wheeljack mold:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ure/18458/

It is hotness if it's the truth. We need more robots with shotguns.
Re: BotCon 2010: Iacon Selling Fast, Primus Nearly Sold Out (1081739)
Posted by HighPrime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 12:56pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
HighPrime wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Slicer/SG Wheeljack

Nope, done from the Superlink Wheeljack mold:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ure/18458/

It is hotness if it's the truth. We need more robots with shotguns.

My bad. I got confused with the Slicer/SG Wheejack. I was thinking 'slicer' is one guy and 'SG Wheelack was the other.'

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY