Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out

Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out

Sunday, June 5th, 2011 3:00pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 32,578

Word has been coming over the course of the day as the various Botcon 2011 exclusives sold out. If you were hoping for left overs to be sold on the TFCC website, then ebay maybe your only option right now unless you know somebody with extras. The following sets are sold out.

• Animated Sideswipe and Toxitron set
  • Shattered Glass Galvatron and AM Thundercracker set
  • Autotroopers 3 pack

Credit(s): @ Botcon

Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234601)
Posted by jamiko on June 5th, 2011 @ 4:42pm CDT
I want one of those autotroopers but they are already $150 on ebay :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234607)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 5th, 2011 @ 4:51pm CDT
Gotta love scalpers who buy those sets only to resell them... isn't that illegal though? It should be.
Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234612)
Posted by Vile MK III on June 5th, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT
This makes me a very sad panda :-( BTW, if by some act of Primus their is left overs, how long till they hit the TCC store? Monday morning?
Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234615)
Posted by robofreak on June 5th, 2011 @ 5:05pm CDT
Crap! Now I lost my chances.

I'm glad I'm going to the convention next year cause trying to find people that would help me out was a nightmare and still didn't have any luck.

If anyone finds it in their heart to hook me up with SG Galvatron and Thundercracker, I will put you on my awesome list.
Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234619)
Posted by chrisc4 on June 5th, 2011 @ 5:17pm CDT
NOOO!! i really wanted sideswipe and an autotrooper :sad:
Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234639)
Posted by El Duque on June 5th, 2011 @ 6:17pm CDT
robofreak wrote:Crap! Now I lost my chances.

Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234656)
Posted by robofreak on June 5th, 2011 @ 7:00pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Looks like my prediction last night when we were chatting on facebook came true. Glad I went ahead and bought the attendee only figures I wanted Friday night on eBay. Now that everyone knows they're sold out the prices will probably increase.

Yeah, I'm gonna worry about buying them up later.

The figures are going for stupid amounts right now, but the prices always stabilize a few weeks later.

I have the gift of patience.

Also if anyone wants to trade SG Galvatron and Thundercracker let me know! I've got a sealed Botcon 2009 Razorclaw & Elita-1 set for trade.
Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234665)
Posted by WolfDawg on June 5th, 2011 @ 7:20pm CDT
It doesn't seem as if the Stunticon set is anywhere near as popular as some of the previous Botcon sets. I managed to pick up a MISB set for just over 250 bucks a few hours ago. I don't have the best memory, but I don't ever remember seeing Botcon sets going for that cheap right after Botcon. From what I can tell, the average price for the Stunticon set is between 350-400 dollars.
Re: Botcon 2011 Exclusives Sold Out (1234840)
Posted by alldarker on June 6th, 2011 @ 4:11am CDT
I'm looking at the MASS of over-priced Botcon 2011 figures right now, and to be honest, I just can't pump myself up to like any of them, especially at the prices people are asking. I'm just not even feeling any hype over these figures.

I seriously wish everyone selling their stuff good luck in finding buyers, but with 419 lots already currently labelled 'Botcon 2011', I get the feeling that some of the more overpriced items will stink up eBay for quite a long time to come.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY