BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images

BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 12:10pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Auctions, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 41,186

Less than a day after BotCon 2011 registration goes online and we already have one of the exclusives up for auction on eBay! eBay seller paranooid has listed an auction for the leader of the Animated Stunticons Motormaster. The images from the auction are mirrored below.

Credit(s): eBay seller paranooid

Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198361)
Posted by Amelie on March 22nd, 2011 @ 12:25pm CDT
Sexy.

Wish I could do Botcon this year. :-(
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198362)
Posted by luigu15 on March 22nd, 2011 @ 12:26pm CDT
ZOMG !! It looks incredible !! Its a shame this piece is probably going to sell for the price of the whole Primus Package !! :/ .. Its good i already have the PRIMUS package booked !! :D
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198363)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 22nd, 2011 @ 12:26pm CDT
Well, he would make a nice stand in for an evil Prime. Get a regular voyager Animated Prime head and some paint...wait a minute, that would be stupid....
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198373)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on March 22nd, 2011 @ 12:47pm CDT
Whilst I can only imagine how difficult it would be to stop, I wish some of our reveals didn't come from Ebay....
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198374)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 22nd, 2011 @ 12:49pm CDT
Slap a TFA RatBat in his hands and you've got TFA Motorhead!! 8)

This turned out a lot better than I was expecting. I would be all over that if the TFA line were still going and this was thrown in as a regular release.
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198375)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on March 22nd, 2011 @ 12:51pm CDT
I'm passing on the set and convention this year, but I must say that is one nice looking figure! These photos of the actual figure look better than in the promotional images.
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198376)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 22nd, 2011 @ 12:54pm CDT
While I'm a huge Animated fan, I'm not really digging this year's exclusives. Just not really a Stunticon fan I guess. Which is good, because I can never seem to get my hands on them anyway, judging by last-year's ill-fated Sharkticon purchase attempt. :lol:

I hope the other exclusives will be skippable as well. :lol:
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198395)
Posted by Captziltoid on March 22nd, 2011 @ 1:45pm CDT
damn this guy is awesome. and dont get me wrong, i so want him in my collection but he looks like if the undertaker and og motermaster had a kid. :u} I just hope in the future that some side company like fans project or something like that makes a kit so that thay can form into menasor. now that would be worth spending my cash on.
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198419)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on March 22nd, 2011 @ 2:36pm CDT
Awesome figure!
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198487)
Posted by Ramscreamer on March 22nd, 2011 @ 4:41pm CDT
Looks awesome! Couldnt attend so I got the iacon package :D
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1198825)
Posted by Nekoman on March 23rd, 2011 @ 11:13am CDT
I hate the idea behind this year's con set, yet still this figure looks good to me. There's not any real reason behind that, I just think it looks kind of cool. I think looking good's all a toy needs to do to be appealing.
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1199087)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 24th, 2011 @ 5:20am CDT
I got a Primus package, so this guy will be mine. MINE!!!

And it still looks better than if the Wreck-Gar mold had been used.
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1200672)
Posted by El Duque on March 27th, 2011 @ 11:42am CDT
Another member of the 2011 BotCon Stunticon Race Team has made their way to into the wild. This time we get in hand images of Drag Strip courtesy of an auction on TaoBao. If you planned on ordering a non-attendee Iacon set, hope you acted fast. They along with the loose sets sold out in record time. Her images from the auction are mirrored below.

Update: iGear is also getting in on the action.

Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1200678)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 27th, 2011 @ 12:07pm CDT
Are you kidding with this crap? It's a hideous figure. Poor Drag Strip.
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1200693)
Posted by Blackstreak on March 27th, 2011 @ 12:27pm CDT
Her?! Woot! Sex changes for everyone! And time for Battlestar Galactica.
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1200713)
Posted by DJLazer on March 27th, 2011 @ 12:55pm CDT
That's better than the animated optimus in alot of ways.
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1200734)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 27th, 2011 @ 1:20pm CDT
Very sexy! :grin:
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1200736)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 27th, 2011 @ 1:22pm CDT
Too cool. Sucks I ain't going to botcon this year :-(
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1200737)
Posted by Atomatron on March 27th, 2011 @ 1:23pm CDT
can't wait for all the scalpers that snatched these up to tire of holding inventory and then I can grab a set on the cheap...thats the plan anyway
Re: BotCon 2011 Motormaster in Hand Images (1200739)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on March 27th, 2011 @ 1:27pm CDT
Looks pretty good, for a fembot Dragstrip. Still think this is the weakest figure in the set. Oh well, Ill have it in hand by June.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBEATRON WFC-05 SCRAPFACE from Japan" on EBAY