BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai

BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai

Tuesday, May 6th, 2014 1:57pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 29,609

Fellow Seibertron.com user Sabrblade has spotted a couple of tweets from the official BotCon Twitter account, showing some very brief comic appearances for this year's exclusives: Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai. Check out the two images below!

And here is a quick little pic of Devcon

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai

And another shot of Ginrai pic.twitter.com/FavKDje4Fp

Credit(s): BotCon

Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571777)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 6th, 2014 @ 3:54pm CDT
Bring on the Registration, I'm ready!
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571782)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 6th, 2014 @ 4:09pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:Bring on the Registration, I'm ready!

You mean we're ready! :twisted:
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571788)
Posted by #Sideways# on May 6th, 2014 @ 4:18pm CDT

(I'm not actually going, but I'm ready to see more of these figures, at least!)
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571793)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 6th, 2014 @ 4:25pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:Bring on the Registration, I'm ready!

You mean we're ready! :twisted:

I do, in fact!
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571796)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on May 6th, 2014 @ 4:50pm CDT
Somebody must sell these toys on Ebay because I need Devcon! :KREMZEEK:
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571828)
Posted by shajaki on May 6th, 2014 @ 7:04pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Might be cheaper to buy the box set on ebay...
thats what im banking on.
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571841)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 6th, 2014 @ 8:02pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Rated X wrote:Might be cheaper to buy the box set on ebay...
thats what im banking on.

I doubt it. This seems like it's going to be one of the desirable sets thanks to Scorponok, Devcon, and Ginrai(who's a lot more popular than I expected). Probably Games of Deception popular($700 or so on eBay) more than Shattered Glass popular($1000+), though.
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571857)
Posted by Henry921 on May 6th, 2014 @ 10:12pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Rated X wrote:Might be cheaper to buy the box set on ebay...
thats what im banking on.

Scorponok alone will probably sell for half the cost of the set.
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1571939)
Posted by ScottyP on May 7th, 2014 @ 9:54am CDT
Yeah, buying Cannonball will be cheap. Ferak will be semi-cheap but don't forget the minicon/micron factor. The other three will destroy your wallet if you wait for secondary.
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572310)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:26pm CDT
Looks like tomorrow:

https://www.facebook.com/BotConOfficial ... n=timeline

Anyone remember what time it usually gets posted?
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572311)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:28pm CDT
Hello Everyone!

We are still shooting for registration to go live this week. It won't be today so rest those refresh keys!

Please make sure you read the FAQs before we start registration!

See you in Pasadena!

Brian

Why the F*CK do they keep sending me this email? who the F*Ck is sitting there hitting refresh? they must think very little of Tranformers fans and think we must have nothing better to do. get real
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572312)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:32pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Why the F*CK do they keep sending me this email? who the F*Ck is sitting there hitting refresh?
David Willis?

No really, there is a race to get into the Customization Classes since those sell out quick.
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572313)
Posted by ScottyP on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CDT

I've also gotta say, while it still isn't as good as "It will go live this day at this time", the fact that they're communicating this at all this time around is a huge improvement. Used to just come out of the blue.
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572315)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:39pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
David Willis?

well that explains that. excuse the ignorance. continue as you were.

ScottyP wrote:Yeah, gotta jump on it right away to get into the tours and such as well. And with only 250 bagged sets this year, going to have to jump in quick to get any of those as well. I'm hoping it goes smoothly.

Aren't they selling the bag sets at the cons too?
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572318)
Posted by ScottyP on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:44pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:

Aren't they selling the bag sets at the cons too?

Only if they don't sell out beforehand. I think they're gonna sell out beforehand this time.
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572321)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:51pm CDT
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572322)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:54pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:Also, there's fewer non-attendee sets, so I'm stalking to absolutely makes sure the Rod and I get ours. There's a lot of people looking to grab the non-attendee package from what it looks like.

How many non-attendee sets will there be?
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572334)
Posted by ScottyP on May 8th, 2014 @ 3:59pm CDT
^ No numbers released for it, but I don't imagine it'll be super tough to get. Lots of folks gambling that the price will be less on ebay later on (I do not think that's a good idea).
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572338)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:13pm CDT
Pretty sure those who are waiting are just shy from what happened last year.

I'll tell you what though since I'm not going to botcon I'll probably wait till the hype dies down to get the souvenir sets.
Re: BotCon 2014 Comic Sneak Peek - Exclusives Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai (1572483)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 9th, 2014 @ 7:24am CDT

Yes, please do. I am really looking forward to that Ginrai, it's looking more and more bad ass every time I look at it. Ferak and Tornado are cool, too. Also, I wonder how hard it will be to get a hold of that Tidal Wave, if indeed that's who will be in the troop-building 3-pack.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "RARE 2014 HIGH TIDE Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots + 2  '15 Chase the Police" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS ACADEMY HOIST THE TOW BOT FLATBED TOW TRUCK HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Ratchet? 96% Complete? (No Weapon)?" on EBAY
Buy "New TRANSFORMERS Generations TG-23 METROPLEX Action Figure TAKARA TOMY" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ALTERNITY CONVOY NISSAN GT-R ULTIMATE METAL SILVER A-01 TAKARA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Motorbreath & Thundercracker (Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z Megatron - Diamond Black (Takara)" on EBAY