BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Thursday, June 19th, 2014 9:53pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 20,762

So with Seibertron and ScottyP and crew at Botcon right this very moment, they would like to share with everyone via some photos of the Club Store. Take a look at the images mirror below and enjoy!

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery

This article was last modified on Friday, June 20th, 2014 3:06am CDT

Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583907)
Posted by Zeedust on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:07pm CDT
Botcon toys are starting to show up on ebay, and some of them have pictures...

And I'm only mentioning this because the guy that people seem to think is based on Energon Six Shot looks to me like he's actually a homage to Cybertron Brimstone.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583908)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:12pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Botcon toys are starting to show up on ebay, and some of them have pictures...

It's been confirmed its Cybertron Brimstone on other sites.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583912)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:18pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

It's been confirmed its Cybertron Brimstone on other sites.

Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583915)
Posted by Rated X on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:21pm CDT
Take some pictures of the exclusives. Im assuming you guys bought the Golden Ticket to skip the lines. (my apologies if you didn't) Theyre all over e-bay already, but mostly bagged pictures. Give us some good pictures tonight.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583918)
Posted by megatronus on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:30pm CDT
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583919)
Posted by Zeedust on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:35pm CDT
megatronus wrote:Looks like the Decepticon Clones are Jet Vehicons. Nice to see them released stateside... though I'd rather just have some generic Jet Vehicons, these will do. :D

Actually, it looks like one jet and one car.

It also looks like they have arms microns, and the car has the version of the gun from the RiD Vehicon release in addition to his arms micron.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583921)
Posted by megatronus on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:36pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Actually, it looks like one jet and one car.

Yea - you're right, one Jet one car. I guess Pounce and Wingspan wouldn't make sense if both had wings... :P
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583923)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:39pm CDT
There's some decent pics on TFW.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583926)
Posted by Zeedust on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:50pm CDT
Does anyone have a schedule? I'd like to know about when I can expect news on what.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583928)
Posted by durroth on June 19th, 2014 @ 11:00pm CDT
... the kreons this year are micro changers?! I... I need that set. I hope they have some in the TFCC store after the con is over
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583931)
Posted by UltraPrimal on June 19th, 2014 @ 11:13pm CDT
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583933)
Posted by Zeedust on June 19th, 2014 @ 11:28pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:Anyone know if they have Depth Charge, Rampage, and Transmutate at the Club store? I might try and find someone to middleman them for me if they're cheap enough.

If that doesn't work out for you, Depth Charge and Transmutate are available at the club's online store, so you could probably get someone to order them from there for you if you asked around.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583934)
Posted by xyl360 on June 19th, 2014 @ 11:47pm CDT
Well, I caved. I totally bought a bunch of Botcon exclusives off of ebay just now. Oddly enough, the ones I wanted/purchased were all the figures not included in the boxed set. I didn't go for Scorponok, Ginrai or any of the others. I snagged Flamewar, the three 'Knights', the two 'Pirates' and the two Clones. I'm also gonna snag a Primal Prime once one comes up that's already been painted (and painted well at that). If a few days or so go by without any painted/customized Primal Primes showing up, then I'll just snag one of the unpainted ones and attempt it myself. I just wish it included the paints so I wouldn't have to worry about color matching.

It's funny that this year, just as with last year's set (the Rainmakers (Welcoming Committee), the show-exclusives were the only ones to interest me and the ones in the boxed set were a flop or at least not worth paying the prices. I mean I get that Scorponok and Devcon in particular have been requested like crazy and were definitely excellent choices for exclusives, especially with the custom Headmaster head for Scorponok and all, but I just wasn't convinced that I needed to have them in my collection. That said, all these 3H Beast Wars characters were absolute must haves for me. I've got all of their original versions already, but most of these are really awesome, and in the case of Alpha Trion it's the closest I'll ever come (short of a custom) to the 3H Botcon repaint that could've been but never was save for a single sample:

edit: I just realized that even Devcon was planned that final year before 3H went under:

So given that, plus Apelinq, Primal Prime and Shokoract (and any others who might have appeared in/been featured in the 3H Wreckers/Botcon fiction) it seems that in addition to being the 30th anniversary celebration for Transformers, it's also sort of a homage to the 3H days sort of giving them their dues for being the previous guys running Botcon I guess.

For the curious, there's a whole article about these never released 3H exclusives with pictures and info here on TFormers. They also have pics of the display cases from this year's Botcon showing off all of this year's exclusives, including the show-exclusives but I won't post those since I expect Seibertron has their own that they intend to post for the news feed.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583942)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 20th, 2014 @ 12:12am CDT
xyl360 wrote:Well, I caved. I totally bought a bunch of Botcon exclusives off of ebay just now.

A little early no? I feel like prices is at it's highest now, before everyone else gets a chance at it to flip
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583943)
Posted by xyl360 on June 20th, 2014 @ 12:24am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:

Actually it wasn't too bad. The price I got for getting all of them together was considerably lower than trying to buy each set individually so I don't figure the prices will drop by that much, particularly for some of these that you know people are gonna be snatching up like crazy (such as the Clones).
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583949)
Posted by durroth on June 20th, 2014 @ 1:08am CDT
I'll probably shell out for the kreons, but TFSS payments are coming up, and then MP prowl... and I really want that comiccon dinobots set but I figure if I wait long enough that will be reasonably priced on ebay.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583959)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 20th, 2014 @ 3:04am CDT
BotCon 2014 is well underway and with each new day, we bring you the best content. Today is no different, and we have another Seibertron.com gallery to share with you. This time, we have the BotCon 2014 Pirates Vs. Knights attendee Souvenir gallery!

Featuring Pirates Clone Pounce, Clone Wingspan, "The Hunter", and Brimstone and Knights Ape-Linq, Flareup, and Alpha Trizer. (You might be wondering "What about the Kreos?" Those will be online this weekend.)

Pounce is a redeco of the PRID Vehicon mold
Wingspan is a redeco of the Arms Micron Jet Vehicon mold
"The Hunter" is a redeco/remold of the PRID Megatron mold
Brimstone is a redeco of the FOC Air Raid mold
Ape-Linq is a redeco of the of the Beast Wars 10th Anniversary/Cybertron Optimus Prime/Primal mold
Flareup is a redeco of the PRID Arcee mold
and finally, Alpha Trizer, which is a redeco of the PRID Thundertron mold.
You can click on the names above to see the galleries of the origin figures.

You've seen this year's exclusive boxset tech specs, which you can see again here, and now it's time to see the attendee figures and their techspecs as well!

Coming to you right from Pasadena, CA, Seibertron.com is proud to present Pirates Vs. Knights Attendee Souvenir gallery!

Click on any of the images below to be taken to the full gallery:

Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583960)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on June 20th, 2014 @ 3:24am CDT
I'm digging all the pirates! They WILL be mine :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583963)
Posted by xyl360 on June 20th, 2014 @ 3:26am CDT
Yeah, I definitely don't regret my purchases. These are definitely the figures to have. That seems to be a recurring theme for the past couple years or so. The attendee-only figures beat out the boxed set figures. Those Vehicons in particular look amazing as the Decepticon Clones. That choice was a stroke of genius on the Club's part and it allowed them to finally give us the Jet Vehicon mold. Very cool.
Re: BotCon 2014 Coverage: Club Store gallery (1583992)
Posted by wolverinetodd on June 20th, 2014 @ 7:24am CDT
With the demand for G1 figures to be re-introduced into the CHUG lines, I really hope these "pirated" (see what I did there?) Clones are released to the general public as Decepticon Clones Wingspan and Pounce, even if they're not beasts. All the botcon figures are pretty sweet, but those "Clones" would be the only two "must haves" I would want of this Botcon collection.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY