BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store

BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store

Thursday, June 25th, 2015 7:49pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 25,578

With everyone just returning from Botcon 2015 at St. Charles, the folks over at Fun Publications just dropped by to let us know for that the BotCon 2015 Items available Exclusives and Box set as well as a flurry of other items is available at the Club Store! Of course you will still have to be a member of the Transformers Collectors Club first. You can order yours today here.

Hello everyone!

We are now back from BotCon and what is left has been put in the club store:

BotCon Items:

2015 BotCon Exclusive Generations 2 (General Prime and Sgt Hound) 2 pack
2015 BotCon Exclusive Diaclone Explorers (Burn Out & Life-Ticket) 2 pack
2015 BotCon Exclusive Waruders (4 pack)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Kre-O Earth's Most Wanted (6 pack)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Hat (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Assembled Class Unpainted Figure (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Lithograph " Journey to Nexus Prime" (Unsigned) (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Lithograph " Journey to Nexus Prime" SIGNED (1 Pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Oversized G.I. Joe Frank Welker Card UNSIGNED (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Three Panel Autograph Collector Card SEASON 3 (SIGNED) ( 1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive 3 Panel Autograph Collector Card Frank Welker Transformer UNSIGNED (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Comic Convention Program: TF Timelines Issue 11 "Cybertron: Most Wanted" (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Autograph Guest Cards Set 1 (guest cards NOT signed) (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Autograph Guest Cards Set 2 (guest cards NOT signed) (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Uncut Autograph Card Sheet of 8 Set 1 (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Uncut Autograph Card Sheet of 8 Set 2 (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Autograph Uncut CHASE Cards (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Frank Welker VIP Pass Non-Attending Package (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Megatron Lithograph UNSIGNED plus Megatron Cloisonne Pin (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive Megatron Cloisonne Pin (1 pc)
2015 BotCon Exclusive T-Shirt (Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL)

TF Regular Store Item-

2015 Transformers Club Exclusive Lio Convoy (1 pc)

Check it all out at the Club store! Many of these items are very limited!

Brian

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Credit(s): Transformers Collectors Club

Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703161)
Posted by megatronus on June 25th, 2015 @ 7:52pm CDT
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703162)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 25th, 2015 @ 7:54pm CDT
megatronus wrote:I picked up the souvenir sets as soon as the email hit. These seem to be available in much more limited quantities than previous years...

I actually want nothing this year from the club... Strange. more money for that Chogokin Hulkbuster :grin:
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703164)
Posted by megatronus on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:00pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:

Not even the Waruders? WARUDERS!!??

Any way you slice it, Waspinator repaints are fun (and hilarious).
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703165)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:02pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:

Not even the Waruders? WARUDERS!!??

Any way you slice it, Waspinator repaints are fun (and hilarious).

Sorry I haven't been keeping up but what are these guys? any fiction? link me plz :grin:
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703166)
Posted by Emerje on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:02pm CDT
I'll save my money for the Sub 4.0 set instead. Did they ever explain what the white Waspinator was based on? Or the Legends Micromasters for that matter?

Emerje
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703167)
Posted by megatronus on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:05pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:

Not even the Waruders? WARUDERS!!??

Any way you slice it, Waspinator repaints are fun (and hilarious).

I have no idea where or how they play into fiction. But I think they're awesome. This is a 4-pack:

Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703171)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:11pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:

Not even the Waruders? WARUDERS!!??

Any way you slice it, Waspinator repaints are fun (and hilarious).

Lol that's just a rainbow color group of Waspinator to me :lol: Fiction makes me want toys. Like that new Needlenose and spinister! those are must gets
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703172)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:13pm CDT
Excellent! Picked up the Diaclone 2 pack, which is the only thing from this year's sets that really appealed to me; boxset included. A brand new-Pretender is pretty cool, but I had stopped collecting around the time the Pretenders came out, so no nostalgic appeal to me.

Hope everyone gets what they want!
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703174)
Posted by megatronus on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:15pm CDT
Ha! That's the appeal ;)

mooncake623 wrote:Fiction makes me want toys. Like that new Needlenose and spinister! those are must gets

Yea, those Triggercons look sick. I'm actually really excited to see how TFSS 4.0 turns out.
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703183)
Posted by Zeedust on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:42pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:

Not even the Waruders? WARUDERS!!??

Any way you slice it, Waspinator repaints are fun (and hilarious).

I like the looks of the Waruders, but they're too rich for my blood. Especially if I'm going to try to afford the Mayhems. And Grand Scourge. And...

My blood needs to be more expensive.
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703186)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 25th, 2015 @ 8:57pm CDT
Godd@mmit, why do the waruders have to be SO expensive? I'm so completely torn, I need the set in my life, but I have no money for it, and I probably won't care about it after a few weeks Image
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703205)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 25th, 2015 @ 11:26pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Lol that's just a rainbow color group of Waspinator to me :lol: Fiction makes me want toys.
Allow me. ;)

This year's "Cybertron's Most Wanted" story originally led us to believe that it was just gonna be a story about five criminals from different walks of life brought together to save Cybertron from a big threat a la Guardians of the Galaxy, but it's much more than that.

Thanks to most of the exclusives and their true nature all being kept secret prior to the convention, it turns out that story is a full blown official crossover between Transformers and Diaclone! Yes, DIACLONE! :DANCE: The original pre-TF line in which all of the robots were piloted mechs, and involved a space war between the Diaclone team and the Waruder aliens.

The four Waspinator redecos represent four Waruder mech drones piloted by the four smaller Waspinators who represent the Waruder pilots. Here's their bio:

What's more is that all four of the toys are based on preexisting decos:
  • The Parasite drone (black and purple) deco is based on the unreleased "Halloween Horrorcon Waspinator" that was to have been part of the 2003 Universe line before it was canceled.
  • The Mudfighter drone (yellow and orange) deco is based on the Beast Wars Fox Kids Transmetal Waspinator, and also happens to be the deco used by Shattered Glass Waspinator.
  • The Storm Rider drone (red and blue) deco is the only Diaclone homage of the four, being based on the Diaclone Warudaros figure's deco.
  • The Paralyzer drone (white and red/pink) deco is not directly based on its source material, but is instead loosely based on it, which is Bug Bite. But, there is also some inspiration from a real world species of wasp in this deco, so it's the only one of the four that stands out as being more unique than the other three.
Furthermore, the attendee freebie Skrapnel redeco Zaptrap is also a Waruder, being the leader of the invaders in the story. And like the others, Zaptrap is a mech piloted by Beet-Chit, a redeco of Chop Shop.

Note that the redeco of Reflector that comes with the toy is not named in the bio, but the comic itself refers to it by the name of Spy-Eye, and also shows that, even though it comes with a Waruder, it is not a bad guy, but is instead a member of the Diaclone team.

This brings us to the good guys of the Diaclone-themed toys: Burn Out (the black Skids redeco) and Lift-Ticket (the red Hoist redeco).

Notice the little Targetmasters from the Scoop mold (Sgt. Hound) are pictured next to each one. They are the pilots of the two Diaclone mechs. Burn Out is piloted by Dia (a female, btw, thereby technically making Burn Out a fembot), and Lift-Ticket is piloted by Cline.

So yeah, they really went all retro and old-school with paying tribute to what came before the Transformers with this year's offerings. People kept asking for a Diaclone-themed BotCon, and they pretty much delivered on many fronts with these figures. 8)
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703216)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 25th, 2015 @ 11:50pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Allow me. ;)

Thanks for the story Sabr! The story is pretty cool but I still have no interest in these =/ more for you guys!
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703220)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 25th, 2015 @ 11:57pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Allow me. ;)

What about the Generation 2 two-pack, the Galva Convoy figure, or the awesome pack of Marvel G1, Sunbow G1, and Animated Kreons?
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703231)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 26th, 2015 @ 12:13am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Allow me. ;)

I don't collect Kreons beisides those SDCC ones, Galva Convoy... while it looks cool i don't really care about it either... only thing I might want down the road would be Battletrap... The Club really can't make something that is going to please everyone, and that's ok cause last year I got 2 sets of the Box set... I initially loved everything (besides cannonball) but now all I have left from that set is the Scorponok and Devcon.
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703261)
Posted by Emerje on June 26th, 2015 @ 2:39am CDT
It isn't an accurate comparison, but with that color scheme I still think someone was looking at this guy when trying to come up with a more interesting pallet for "Bugbite". The colors are just too specific to pick by accident.

Waruderrazor.jpg

Plus, of all the pilots he comes with it's the orangey-yellow one similar to Windrazor's BotCon '99 counterpart Sandstorm.

Waruderstorm.jpg

Seems far too unlikely to be all a coincidence.

Emerje
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703282)
Posted by ebonyleopard on June 26th, 2015 @ 7:17am CDT
Yikes, those prices though. Too rich for my wallet right now.
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703332)
Posted by william-james88 on June 26th, 2015 @ 9:31am CDT

But then I remember Malboro Wheeljack and how every was ecstatic about him. So I dont get it, are they 2 different things to enlicit two different kinds of demands? Because from where I stand I see Takara referencing Diaclone and it's all sold out, then I see Hasbro referencing Diaclone and ... crickets. What's the deal?

and @ Megatronus, I just KNEW you would be all over those troop builders!
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703352)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 26th, 2015 @ 9:54am CDT
Sooooo.... on the subject of botcon: Anyone have any Oilmasters, Megatrons, Steppers or Battletraps they are willing to part with at a reasonable rate? Like, a noticeable difference between your price and Ebays prices?
Re: BotCon 2015 Exclusives avilable at the Club Store (1703356)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2015 @ 9:57am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Hey guys, with all these unsold sets (first time ever by the way) I am wondering if the interest in Diaclone is just not there. It might be because nobody knows/cares about the accompanying fiction in comparison to the one surrounding the Transformers Brand.

Exhaust had the whole tobacco controversy surrounding it and people want what they can't have. ;)

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Galvatron with Nucleon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY