BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron

Transformers News: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron

Thursday, June 2nd, 2011 9:16AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,887

Derrick J. Wyatt has tweeted an image of this year's BotCon attendee free figure, Animated Fisitron! You may be asking yourself, "Who the heck is Fisitron?" You may know him better as Ironfist from IDW's "Last Stand of the Wreckers". You'll also note that FISITRON is an anagram for IRONFIST. Stay tuned, Seibertron will have more images of this guy soon.

We are also getting reports that the list of potential attendee exclusive sets we previously posted is proving to be very accurate.

• Sideswipe and Toxitron (1500 sets)
  • Shattered Glass Set: Galvatron and Thundercracker (1800 sets)
  • Autotroopers (1500 sets)
Credit(s): Derrick J. Wyatt's twitter feed, BotCon, amcgrath929
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232248)
Posted by It Is Him on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:19am CDT
I'm dying to know what molds those other attendee exclusives will use.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232250)
Posted by Skywarp64 on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:21am CDT
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232251)
Posted by It Is Him on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:25am CDT
Ironfistt, then?
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232252)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:26am CDT
Fistitron? Is he related to Fister Roboto? Danger Zone!

EDIT- too slow on the anagram call, stupid browser.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232253)
Posted by rpetras on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:27am CDT
I'll be shelling out for this guy.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232254)
Posted by El Duque on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:29am CDT
Skywarp64 wrote:Actually, it's not quite an anagram. Fistitron has one too many T's to be an anagram of Ironfist.

No I'm an idiot and spelled his name wrong. It should be "Fisitron".
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232255)
Posted by Samsonator on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:30am CDT
Technically, in LSOTW He was AKA "Fisitron" (note the lack of the extra T) which is an anagram of Ironfist... I wonder if the extra T in this toy's name is intentional... Still, though... pretty cool looking, and looks to be using the head sculpt that I assume will be shared by the Autotroopers...
Edit: Ignore my nonsense about the misspelling, as it seems to have been addressed :D
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232256)
Posted by adamassc on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:30am CDT
it's not fistitron, it's Fisitron. Fisitron is an anagram for Ironfist.

This is all moot, of course, depending on the awesomeness of Toxitron.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232259)
Posted by El Duque on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:33am CDT
Please note my initial error, the correct name is Fisitron
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232260)
Posted by Samsonator on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:34am CDT
El Duque wrote:Please note my initial error, the correct name is Fisitron
Noted, my apologies.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232261)
Posted by El Duque on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:38am CDT
Samsonator wrote:
El Duque wrote:Please note my initial error, the correct name is Fisitron
Noted, my apologies.

No worries! I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware. I've only had one cup of coffee this morning.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232263)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:40am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:
Hal7300 wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:
robofreak wrote:I have $10 that says this is going to be the one that's repainted into Autotroopers.

If Sg Galvatron is true, I will stop at nothing to get it.

Hmm... which mold would be used for galvatron? why do i imagine it's the energon one so SG = white ...

Cybertron Evac.

Ok lols. that SO does NOT fit galvatron... i was hoping for a WFC one lols

The crown does. Besides, the mold was established 2 years prior in fiction and is based on a custom, like BotCon Razorclaw was.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232266)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:42am CDT
Now that came out of left field. :P

With that said, all I want is that Thundercracker but then, I may want all of SG...
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232268)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:49am CDT
This is worse then the year they did Dawn of Futures Past. I want these for my collection so bad!!!!
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232270)
Posted by Samsonator on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:50am CDT
Either way I want one...
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232272)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:51am CDT
Tolja this was coming.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232273)
Posted by adamassc on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:51am CDT
El Duque wrote:
Samsonator wrote:
El Duque wrote:Please note my initial error, the correct name is Fisitron
Noted, my apologies.

Well there's the problem. I need at least three cups before I even start to care. I also apologize for skimming posts.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232275)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 2nd, 2011 @ 9:54am CDT
Samsonator wrote:I think the main question about that Thundercracker will be: Will he have red Con logos to fit in with their SG stuff, or purple ones to fit in with their tail-end G1/G2 stuff?
Either way I want one...

Both! Like Slicer / SG Wheeljack ;)
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232282)
Posted by --B-- on June 2nd, 2011 @ 10:06am CDT
I have to assume that Sideswipe and Toxitron will be TFA style?

If they are G2 Classics Sideswipe and Classics Voyager Toxitron I will shed tears.
Re: BotCon Attendee Free Figure: Animated Fisitron (1232285)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 2nd, 2011 @ 10:08am CDT
--B-- wrote:I have to assume that Sideswipe and Toxitron will be TFA style?

Classics Optimus Prime is beyond use, and G2 Sideswipe's already been done last year in Customizing Class. So I'll be keeping that bucket. ;)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G2 1994 ROAD ROCKET Laser Cycles complete figure EUROPEAN hasbro - Time Remaining: 11 days 21 hours 12 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Toys R Us Exclusive Commemorative Soundwave NISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 13 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Henkei Classic Ghost Starscream Exclusive - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 15 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Alternity Bumblebee A-03 Suzuki Swift Takara - Time Remaining: 10 days 23 hours 15 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN Deluxe Slugslinger case fresh - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 16 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Optimus Prime toy NIB Age of Extinction First Edition new in box - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 17 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime Leader Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 17 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers G2 1993 SMASH complete figure EUROPEAN hasbro (skram) - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 18 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017