Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics!

Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics!

Thursday, June 28th, 2007 2:37pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 20,445

We reported earlier about who the two 2 pack figures were, now we have pictures! They just put out the sign showing off Alpha Trion, Wierdwolf, Springer and Huffer!

Update: 6/28/07:
Botcon has also updated their website and you can see clearer images of the Botcon souvenirs here.

Alpha Trion & Weird Wolf

Huffer & Springer

Alpha Trion Display Accessory

Credit(s): Air Commander Starscream

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 28th, 2007 5:37pm CDT

Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (188983)
Posted by wavelength on June 28th, 2007 @ 2:45pm CDT
i want that huffer
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (188987)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on June 28th, 2007 @ 2:48pm CDT
I will snap some better shots when I have the figure sets in hand. But from what I have seen of them.... me likey!
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (188991)
Posted by --B-- on June 28th, 2007 @ 2:54pm CDT
That Springer/Huffer 2 pack is sweet. Wouldn't mind that Alpha Trion either, but Weirdwolf, what a random choice of molds to repaint. Good character choice, but random.
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (188996)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 28th, 2007 @ 2:59pm CDT
Hmmmm, Springer is brighter then I thought he would be, but I still like it. A3 We've seen. WeirdWolf...ok, might need some getting used to. And Huffer, I just don't care about him one way or another.
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (188998)
Posted by flashmech on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:01pm CDT
I'd really like to get that springer and huffer 2-pack.
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189004)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:04pm CDT
Clearer pics are up at Botcon.com
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189007)
Posted by Bass X0 on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:06pm CDT
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189018)
Posted by tacogrande on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:15pm CDT
How many exclusives does botcon need? 1 should really be enough, but instead they have like 10.

Huffer is really damn cool though. I really want him :(
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189022)
Posted by Nemescream on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:17pm CDT
They look cool, but I don't see myself wanting to own any of them in the future.
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189023)
Posted by magnusupreme on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:17pm CDT
I like and want weirdwolf
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189029)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:24pm CDT
updated.
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189032)
Posted by Skowl on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:28pm CDT
Damn it! Weirdwolf and Huffer are the bests of the set, and I can't get a single one! :-x
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189037)
Posted by NightFall on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:31pm CDT
Awww man thundercracker, and the rest of jets, look so cool, and who that white bugbite, Anyway I wish I can have them, and Alpha Trion looks really cool.
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189054)
Posted by Hotrod on June 28th, 2007 @ 3:41pm CDT
These look so cool. Man how I wish I could have gone to BotCon.
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189088)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 28th, 2007 @ 4:06pm CDT
That leaves all characters in the comic accounted for, except Elita-1, the Thunderblast repaint....
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189095)
Posted by Cybertron Optimus on June 28th, 2007 @ 4:16pm CDT
Botcon keeps making me green with envy.
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189100)
Posted by bairdduvessa on June 28th, 2007 @ 4:18pm CDT
i really want springer and huffer...and alpha trion
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189111)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 28th, 2007 @ 4:26pm CDT
Also, has anybody noticed Vector Sigma on the bottom of this page?
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189113)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on June 28th, 2007 @ 4:27pm CDT
You didn't waste anytime getting those pics up, Air Commander Starscream.

It seems like I just saw you there, standing at that very display case! :)
Re: Botcon Exclusive Figure 2 Pack First Pics! (189122)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on June 28th, 2007 @ 4:35pm CDT
that still doesnt seem like springer to me.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY