BotCon News: Pics of Boxset!

BotCon News: Pics of Boxset!

Wednesday, June 27th, 2007 9:51pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collectables
Posted by: GetterDragun   Views: 18,472

Here are some photos fresh from BotCon of the "Games of Deception" Boxset!

Credit(s): GetterDragun

Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188019)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:03pm CDT
WOOOOOO! I'll be in line to get mine shortly before my actual pickup time.
:BOT:
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188031)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:15pm CDT
Ah, man. As if I didn't want those figures enough already...
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188041)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:24pm CDT
ME GRIMLOCK JEALOUS OF PEOPLE GOING TO BOTCON AND GETTING GOODIES!!! ME GRIMLOCK SAY NO FAIR!!!
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188050)
Posted by Switchpoint on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:31pm CDT
That'll be going for $700+ on Evilbay.
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188051)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:32pm CDT
Switchpoint wrote:That'll be going for $700+ on Evilbay.

Oh you just had to say that... :sad: :sad: :sad:
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188057)
Posted by Lefthand convoy on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:37pm CDT
freakin sweet
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188063)
Posted by Windracer on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:41pm CDT
Yeah, as if I wasn't already sick enough with Botcon Envy... :P
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188070)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:45pm CDT
Man, Dreadwind is sweet...
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188078)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on June 27th, 2007 @ 10:52pm CDT
If I could only have one of those, it would be THundercracker. If two, then T-cracker and Thrust. My Classics SS and SW are both whining about not having TC to complete the 3 seekers. I guess Ramjet will have to fill that role. Nice box set though.
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188100)
Posted by DecepticonRedAlert on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:06pm CDT
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188104)
Posted by Basketball Jones on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:08pm CDT
Hey, they did give Thundercracker black tailfins!
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188107)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:11pm CDT
i bet youre happy you got it.
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188141)
Posted by Bonger on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:26pm CDT
:DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188169)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:38pm CDT
I love it. I am happy with all the jets, and I mean really happy!

Bugbite is really a niche character, and a so-so color job. Still needs a gun.
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188179)
Posted by Bonger on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:47pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I love it. I am happy with all the jets, and I mean really happy!

Bugbite is really a niche character, and a so-so color job. Still needs a gun.

FYI: On the gun note, Cerbros' gun fits Bumblebee perfectly. I was thinking of actually making a mold and makin a few resin copies for Cliffjumper and Bugbite to use. Bumblebee can keep Cerbros' since he doesn't need it, being a head and all. ;)

I'll see how it works out, if the cast works and holds together, I'll make some extras and put up a post for them.
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188241)
Posted by SCOURGE33 on June 28th, 2007 @ 12:30am CDT
Ah man that Thundercracker looks great looks G1 perfect in jet now for bot mode.Realy wish he was not a con exclusive as I was hopin' to get him out of all the seekers.But I'll admit it it's a very nice set.
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188252)
Posted by Bonger on June 28th, 2007 @ 12:47am CDT
Damn, I can't wait for 7.20 tonight. I have butterflies and can't sleep!!

If you see a guy staggering around half drunk in a Yankee Hater T-shirt, that be me. :lol: :shock:
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188271)
Posted by Ultra Prime on June 28th, 2007 @ 1:14am CDT
HA! I'm just glad I sprang for the non-attendee package so that I could at least get the box set. Can't wait until that baby gets to my doorstep!
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188303)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 28th, 2007 @ 2:07am CDT
I hate hasbro
Re: BotCon News: Pics of Boxset! (188307)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on June 28th, 2007 @ 2:23am CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:I hate hasbro

I feel your pain. Hasbro hit below the belt on this one for everyone who likes these figures and can not attend, or spare a few hundred dollars for toys that are $10-20 dollars each in their earlier paint schemes.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Barricade Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "????  NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy “STARSCREAM” Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Sealed MISB MOSC Voyager War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Decepticon Shockwave Sealed MISB Leader War for Cybertron Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sideswipe Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY