BotCon Registration - Coming Today?

BotCon Registration - Coming Today?

Friday, January 6th, 2012 3:29pm CST

Category: Event News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 29,203

The BotCon Twitter Page has just been updated with two updates relating to the registration:

Shooting for today. Final testing to make sure no glitches

followed soon after by...

Keep checking http://www.BotCon.com. Registration is getting closer to going live...

So keep an eye on The official BotCon page for your chance to register for the convention!

Credit(s): BotCon

Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331006)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 6th, 2012 @ 3:41pm CST
Oh hey! Here's this thing that's really expensive that you wanna do. We're just gonna dump that in your lap today. At some point. Today. Stay glued to your PC. Today.

I love Botcon and I'm pretty pissed at the timing for all their stuff this year. Registration goes up not even 2 full weeks after Christmas? The exclusives are being offered soon as well? Yeah, real smooth. Why can we not get solid info this long after Fun Pub has taken the reigns. I know these people aren't amateurs but you wouldn't know it by the way this is run. Every, freaking, year!
:BOT:
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331015)
Posted by 33Silencer on January 6th, 2012 @ 4:05pm CST
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331017)
Posted by LiKwid on January 6th, 2012 @ 4:09pm CST
Im hoping that Reg goes live at night..It sucks having to work mornings and having no chance of registering early. I understand they want it to go off without any glitches but FFS. Members of TFCC should get first shot at Registering IMO..
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331020)
Posted by LiKwid on January 6th, 2012 @ 4:13pm CST
33Silencer wrote:I agree......the timing on this registration is LAME!!! On top of that you would think we would at least get to see the rest of the Set Figures before making our decision on which package we're going with!!! Oh, and lets not forget those who had to make the "initial" $145 on the Hyatt Hotel this week also!!! I love Botcon, but this year seems rushed and full of mistakes!!! :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :CON: :CON: :CON:

What makes it worse is that their home office is like a few minutes away from where the con is actually taking place...You would thnk they would have had this stuff locked up months ago...
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331027)
Posted by LiKwid on January 6th, 2012 @ 4:42pm CST
They just tweeted they resolved one major issue...
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331039)
Posted by ILL-Star on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:38pm CST
Registration Is Up. Nailed it the minute it came!
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331043)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:51pm CST
The time has come that many have been waiting patiently for. Registration is now live for attending packages. You can Register at the BotCon 2012 website.

During the registration process, you may notice that all six Boxset figures are pictured. This confirms that Metal Hawk is made from Generations Thunderwing with a new head and Evil Ultra Magnus from RTS Optimus Prime. BotCon tweeted that we will get to see clearer pictures of Metal Hawk later tonight. Below is pictures of all figures in alt mode and robot mode.

As you can see, the rumors that were posted here continue to be accurate. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your BotCon 2012 news.

Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331044)
Posted by ILL-Star on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:54pm CST
Registered the first minute. Even got the Custom Class!!!! :D
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331045)
Posted by Mkall on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:57pm CST
DAMMIT - 8 minutes late and the custom classes are both full.

Oh well, at least I'm registered.
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331046)
Posted by LiKwid on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:58pm CST
$366 witht he shirt for a primus..I'll take 1 please :) See yall in dallas!!!!!

~tries to fan the flames on my checking acct~ :twisted:
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331048)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:18pm CST
Ugh, as soon as I got home about 15 mins ago I went straight to botcon.com, saw registration and hit it up. The Wednesday class was still clickable! -But when I clicked on it, it said sold out :( I was psyched because I wanted the Wed class. :( A bit sad about that. This year is likely the only one I'll be at the con early enough to got to one. :/

Either way, I'll keep checking back occasionally to see if any more get thrown up.
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331049)
Posted by Blurrz on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:18pm CST
Only thing I dig from this is Road Rage and I'm customizing one right now.
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331052)
Posted by Bounti76 on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:37pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Only thing I dig from this is Road Rage and I'm customizing one right now.

I'm with you. I already bought a RTS Tracks at Ross for $7 to start turning into Road Rage. I wonder why they didn't just call the Botcon figure by that name rather than "Evil Tracks"
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331054)
Posted by WolfDawg on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:39pm CST
The set seems to be pretty lackluster this year IMO; especially after the awesome Animated Stunticons we got last year. At least the rumors (which I'm guessing we can all agree are pretty accurate thus far) of the attendee figures seem to be interesting. Can't wait to see the SG Junkions and SG Swindle!
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331058)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:56pm CST
All custom classes sold out in less than 8 minutes. I have never been quite so infuriated at an entity I give boatloads of money to every year.
:BOT:
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331059)
Posted by Thunderboomer on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:59pm CST
Easy Pass. Not interested in any of these figures for the price of them. Not really disappointed as I don't have the money anyway but still.
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331061)
Posted by rpetras on January 6th, 2012 @ 7:04pm CST

I'll be spending hard earned $$$ on the junkions too I suspect.
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331064)
Posted by ILL-Star on January 6th, 2012 @ 7:20pm CST
rpetras wrote:Only one I'm even remotely interested in is Tracks, so I'll just ebay the one for boku bucks later in the year.

I'll be spending hard earned $$$ on the junkions too I suspect.
Why do you even bother buying one set if you don't like it. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to have one but can't.
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331069)
Posted by --B-- on January 6th, 2012 @ 7:37pm CST
@^ I think he means he will buy some later, not sell a set from the con. Even so, I will be selling my set after the con to pay for the trip, I will pick up a loose set for me, and maybe a set of Junkions to hold onto for rpetras ;)
Re: BotCon Registration - Coming Today? (1331080)
Posted by Quaternion on January 6th, 2012 @ 8:14pm CST
Will someone sell me a Treadshot? He is the only one of the 6 I want. I'll be at at BotCon so we can do business in person if you'll be there too. If you are interested, PM me.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Legends Class COSMOS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Darkmoon & Astrotrain Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Daburu & Autobot Twinferno (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Hyperfire & Blurr (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Sergeant Kup Autobot Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY