Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2

Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2

Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009 10:15pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Mach   Views: 19,087

Actoys user 车皮 has posted excerpts of the upcoming TFC005 Gear of War 2 box art & comic preview images.
The images consists of various incarnations of Optimus Prime that can be fitted with TFC005 weapon sets.
The weapons mainly are 4 different types of Prime's hand guns.
TFC005 GOW is scheduled to be release by end of September 2009.

Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW
Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW
Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW
Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW
Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW
Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW
Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW
Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW

If you wish to read more about the TFC005-GOW, check out our previous news on this 3rd party accessories here.

To check out actoys original thread, click here.

We wish to remind readers that this product is not authorized by Hasbro Inc or Takara Tomy. Thus it is not an official product.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest Transformers news.

Credit(s): 车皮 from Actoys

This article was last modified on Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009 10:25pm CDT

Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001696)
Posted by Blurrz on September 22nd, 2009 @ 10:45pm CDT
That last picture is just freaking awesome.
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001711)
Posted by Varia31 on September 22nd, 2009 @ 11:10pm CDT
That picture of the three Primes is one of the most awesome things that I have ever seen of Transformers. =P~
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001723)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 23rd, 2009 @ 12:14am CDT
Did that kid's TFs just turn into real-life TFs?
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001775)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 23rd, 2009 @ 3:46am CDT
nothing can look as evil as revenge nemesis prime NOTHING!
bad ass picture by the way =P~
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001799)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2009 @ 6:51am CDT
Perfect for an evil Prime (Classics Nemesis Prime), a nonexistant Prime (the black ROTF Prime with red eyes & windows), or a reformed evil-turned-aggressive-good-guy Prime (Alternity Convoy - Super Black).
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001804)
Posted by Convotron on September 23rd, 2009 @ 7:00am CDT
Very cool box art. The last pic is awesome. I have to display HA Sam with Power Up Prime now. :)
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001807)
Posted by ryan.j on September 23rd, 2009 @ 7:06am CDT
my movie prime hangs out with robot heros movie prime, i think it lacks some of the artistry of that last photo :(

it's my theme - all my soundwaves are together, all my primes are together, my jetfire is surrounded by.. uuh.. revoltech super valkyries. hmm. i may need to rethink this.

awesome boxart though.
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001851)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 23rd, 2009 @ 9:32am CDT
So, with the first set, we get two blue guns that fit three figures, right? And to get the red guns, we need to order the special set with the Nemesis Rollar? I was a little confused by all of this.
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001866)
Posted by Convotron on September 23rd, 2009 @ 10:05am CDT
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001877)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 23rd, 2009 @ 10:38am CDT
Convotron wrote:I didn't know about the alternate set with red LEDs. I needs to get me that to fit with my Nemesis Prime/Black Convoy figures.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58678&p=997057
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001880)
Posted by Convotron on September 23rd, 2009 @ 10:47am CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:

Here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58678&p=997057

"·exclusive dark-red LED rifle (TFC-005 redeco)"

Geez, I even posted in that thread. I need to pay attention. :oops:

Hmm, so, to get a red LED rifle I need to get the Shadow Rollar. Time to set aside MORE money. Dang.
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001911)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 23rd, 2009 @ 11:27am CDT
Convotron wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:

Here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58678&p=997057

"·exclusive dark-red LED rifle (TFC-005 redeco)"

Geez, I even posted in that thread. I need to pay attention. :oops:

lol :lol: I want that red LED rifle, can't resis LED stuffs.
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001927)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 23rd, 2009 @ 11:44am CDT
Sweet artwork. I hope these sets don't sell out immediately, I may pick one up eventually if I get ROTF Leader Prime. I like the red one too, for Nemesis Primes.

Edit: Wait a sec... the red gun is only included with the Nemesis Battle Rollar? Scratch that then... I only want it if I can buy it separately.
Re: Box Art & Comic Preview for TFC005 GOW 2 (1001956)
Posted by Convotron on September 23rd, 2009 @ 12:42pm CDT
Before these images, I was wanting the TFC-005 GoW 2 set but it wasn't high on my list. Now, I'm not so sure.

LEDs, light piping...I'm such a sucker for glowy light-up things. Follow the light...so pretty...so pretty...

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Battle Core Optimus Prime (Maximus) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Blackjack and Hyperdrive MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "transformers combiner wars hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class - Bombshell Lot" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME RATCHET Shattered Glass Transformers War for Cybertron WFCGS-17" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Seacon Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon in USA" on EBAY