Transformers News: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more

Friday, June 19th, 2015 3:05PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Rumors
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 107,717

The BotCon 2015 dealer room just opened up about an hour ago! Behind the Hasbro booth, there was a giant Combiner Wars poster / banner that featured artwork of the primary Combiners including ... Bruticus! Victorion was absent however. In addition to the Bruticus tease, there are some possible "teases" from line-art of Fortress Maximus, Blaster, a space shuttle Transformer (with face shield), and more! There's also some text that says "Titan Wars". Perhaps that's the next toyline or storyline after the initial Combiner Wars?

Check it out here and make sure to share your thoughts on our forums by clicking here. Check out the pictures below or view them in the gallery.

Make sure you stay tuned to Seibertron.com for live coverage of the latest Transformers news, images, and more straight from BotCon 2015.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700437)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:14pm CDT
And it looks like there's some representation for the masters system with the little guys in the vehicles, maybe more headmasters, action masters or powermasters? Please god if the rumor of Rewind is true, let headmaster chromedome happen.
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700438)
Posted by Madeus Prime on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:14pm CDT
WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE MY WALLET IN PEACE?!?!?!?

My money is on Astrotrain with a swappable head (toy style and cartoon style)
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700442)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:21pm CDT
Fort Max! =P~

Titan Wars-could that be a whole bunch of city bots? Omega Supreme? Scorponok? Trypticon?

Will I ever be able to stop collecting? :sad:
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700445)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:24pm CDT
My God....
If we are getting a Bruticus, a Fort Max IDW style WITH Cerebros and Spike, I will be blown away.
If we're getting blaster, that is frikkin awesome, especially if he comes with Rewind.
I'm still looking for that computron, But this stuff is making me excited! :BOT:
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700446)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:26pm CDT
....wow.

I'm at a loss and I have goosebumps, literally. Fortress Maximus,
Blaster and what looks to be an Optimus Prime Headmaster?

Oh, and Bruticus looks amazing. That artwork is stunning.

You kinda want to be pinched to see if you're still awake, don't you?
It's like this isn't even real. ...but then it is. Wow. Hasbro's
finally done it after all of these years, I genuinely feel like a kid
again. I'm getting that lump in my throat, that overwhelming
excitement that I felt when I was a little kid and I opened a brand
new Transformer and it kicked ass.

Thank you, Hasbro, this 35 year old kid feels brand new all over again.

RiddlerJ wrote:Will I ever be able to stop collecting? :sad:

Do you want to? I mean, c'mon. This is gold, here!
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700447)
Posted by ScottyP on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:30pm CDT
I don't think I've ever been so excited by line art.

Tiny dudes with vehicles that go into bigger dudes, some of which then go into even bigger dudes?
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700448)
Posted by Cobotron on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:30pm CDT
I, I, I...
don't even know what to say...
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700449)
Posted by Seibertron on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:36pm CDT
I cleaned up and cropped the images in the poster gallery so that you guys can get a better look at them. Heading back to the dealer room! Enjoy.

Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700450)
Posted by Optimizzy on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:38pm CDT
and Bruticus is what I've been waiting for.
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700451)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:39pm CDT
WE NEVER SAW THIS COMING DID WE
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700452)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:40pm CDT
OK, think the space shuttle is Blast off and the little tank that looks like the GI Joe Armadillo is Brawl.
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700455)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:45pm CDT
Theres nothing that seems like an optimus prime headmaster
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700456)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:45pm CDT
YES! Bruticus Confirmation (sort of) always thought that if victorian and hotspot shared molds then onslaught and soundwave could share molds, since soundwaves is as military-esque as hotspots; then every voyager would have been used twice. If Blaster is then a truck as well, we could end up seeing the cassettes repainted for blaster; makes fairly logical sense when you think about it.
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700458)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:46pm CDT
If hasbro ever redid action lasters i would like them to meep it seperate from the main transformers line at that timeor any series
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700460)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:48pm CDT
Hasbro bringin back 1980s transformers concepts and making them look even more badass
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700461)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:49pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:....wow.

I'm at a loss and I have goosebumps, literally. Fortress Maximus,
Blaster and what looks to be an Optimus Prime Headmaster?

Oh, and Bruticus looks amazing. That artwork is stunning.

You kinda want to be pinched to see if you're still awake, don't you?
It's like this isn't even real. ...but then it is. Wow. Hasbro's
finally done it after all of these years, I genuinely feel like a kid
again. I'm getting that lump in my throat, that overwhelming
excitement that I felt when I was a little kid and I opened a brand
new Transformer and it kicked ass.

Thank you, Hasbro, this 35 year old kid feels brand new all over again.

RiddlerJ wrote:Will I ever be able to stop collecting? :sad:

Do you want to? I mean, c'mon. This is gold, here!

I'm all out of room. :-(
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700462)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:51pm CDT
Kinda looks like onslaught is a new mold...
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700463)
Posted by Randomhero on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:52pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Fort Max! =P~

Will I ever be able to stop collecting? :sad:

Yeah...sure...that's what everyone kept screaming two years ago with Metroplex. "This means we're getting Trypticon, fort max, Scorponok!" What did we get? Metroplex, metroplex, metroplex, and metroplex.

We're probably going to just get Max...
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700464)
Posted by steals_your_goats on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:55pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Fort Max! =P~

Will I ever be able to stop collecting? :sad:

We're probably going to just get Max...

You say that like it's a bad thing...
Re: Bruticus artwork in Combiner Wars poster plus "Titan Wars", line-art for Fort Max, Blaster and more (1700465)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:55pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:....wow.

I'm at a loss and I have goosebumps, literally. Fortress Maximus,
Blaster and what looks to be an Optimus Prime Headmaster?

Oh, and Bruticus looks amazing. That artwork is stunning.

You kinda want to be pinched to see if you're still awake, don't you?
It's like this isn't even real. ...but then it is. Wow. Hasbro's
finally done it after all of these years, I genuinely feel like a kid
again. I'm getting that lump in my throat, that overwhelming
excitement that I felt when I was a little kid and I opened a brand
new Transformer and it kicked ass.

Thank you, Hasbro, this 35 year old kid feels brand new all over again.

RiddlerJ wrote:Will I ever be able to stop collecting? :sad:

Do you want to? I mean, c'mon. This is gold, here!

I'm all out of room. :-(

Yikes. Yeah, that's a problem, one I completely understand. I'm trimming my collection where possible, because there's just not enough room and there are some figures that haven't seen the light of day in about 2 years, so there's kind of no point in keeping them. Besides, CHUG (or Classicsverse for those who get upset over the CHUG thing...*smh*) seems to update them and the update tends to do it better.

No point in keeping two of the same toy when one does it slightly better than the other.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #203 - Light Bringer