BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage

BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage

Friday, November 25th, 2011 4:01pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 48,929

You may have noticed the latest update from site sponsor BigBadToyStore featured a new offering from third-party toy company BTS, BTS-05A Tremor and Frequenzy. These are BTS homages to Rumble and Frenzy that transform into cassettes that are compatible with G1 Soundwave or BTS's previous Soundwave homage, Sonicron. According to fellow fan site TFW2005 these two will also receive limited repaints in G1 Constructicon and Shattered Glass colors. They also report BTS-05B will consist of Savage and Nightfang, their versions of Ravage and Ratbat.

Credit(s): BBTS, TFW2005

Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316645)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:07pm CST
OMG OMG OMG PLEASE MAKE THE RATBAT!!!!!!! BEST CASSETTECON DESIGN EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316647)
Posted by Name_Violation on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CST
Damn it. I do need a rumble and frenzy for my Comic-con soundwave. maybe if these are reasonably priced.....

Ratbat looks awesome
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316648)
Posted by craggy on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:09pm CST
not sure on Fumble and Renzy but Ratbat looks amazing, and Ravage is ok. I could be persuaded, for the right price.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316652)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:20pm CST
the design of ratbat is very impressive.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316657)
Posted by El Duque on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:34pm CST
I should've posted this in the third-party forum, will have it moved, my apologies. As for the figures the only good thing about Rumble and Frenzy is the fact that they turn into cassettes, still prefer my PerfectEffect version. Same goes for Ravage, I like that he turns into a cassette, but prefer my Device Lable and Universe versions. Ratbat on the other hand is pure win, though I do really like my PerfectEffect version.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316658)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:35pm CST
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316663)
Posted by First-Aid on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:51pm CST
Not-Ratbat may be the best cassetticon I have ever seen. Simply phenomenal if it looks anything like that description. The others are kind of meh...nice effort though on their part.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316666)
Posted by rpetras on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:56pm CST
Sodan-1 wrote:Ravage looks like an anorexic greyhound. Rumble and Frenzy have got hips for giving birth. Ratbat. Oh my. Ratbat. If they can carry that well into the actual figure then I think we've got ourselves a winner. Kicks the crap out of Kingbat.

What he said.

I might be persuaded to get the Frumble twins if the price gets a bit lower, or a really good review comes out.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316686)
Posted by NTESHFT on November 25th, 2011 @ 6:05pm CST
Definite buy for all in my opinion. I especially need Ratbat, Frenzy, and Rumble.......
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316694)
Posted by awesomo prime on November 25th, 2011 @ 6:30pm CST
I don't get why ravage is using frenzy's (rumbles?) pile driver as a cannon
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316697)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on November 25th, 2011 @ 6:40pm CST
I've been about collecting the cassettes for a while now so I think these are all must buys for me, but I'm especially excited about Ravage and Ratbat.

Won't buy the "new characters" they're making up for the Rumble / Frenzy mold, though. The design just isn't that good.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316699)
Posted by Mkall on November 25th, 2011 @ 6:52pm CST
I'm going to get the Ratbat/Ravage one. Ratbat is going to be awesome and Ravage is going to be...
NIGHTSTALKER
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316708)
Posted by Trikeboy on November 25th, 2011 @ 7:22pm CST
Like I have said over on TFW, the only one that interests me is Ratbat. It the actual prototype looks like the designs it will be the ultimate Ratbat toy for my collection. I don't understand how they can post all those other cassettes which are made with so much fail and show Ratbat which is full of win at the same time.

Rumble/Frenzy - Perfect Effect, Ravage - Device Label, Ratbat - BTS (possibly), Laserbeak/Buzzsaw - Nobody has done a decent one yet. PE one doesn't quite cut it. Someone has to tackle the rest of the cassettes. Bring on Slugfest and Overkill.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316734)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 25th, 2011 @ 9:28pm CST
I like Ratbat, not real impressed with the rest.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316741)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on November 25th, 2011 @ 10:24pm CST
RatBat is great, F&R...I'd rather the PE version
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316745)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 25th, 2011 @ 10:30pm CST
I really don't like the way their hips are. Not really interested in the Ravage/Ratbat cassettes. Pass. /:)
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316750)
Posted by zodconvoy on November 25th, 2011 @ 10:45pm CST
That Ratbat will be MINE! Seriously, I've had a damn Bakugon my nephew gave me like a year ago as a place holder that needs to get the hell out of my house.

Trikeboy wrote:Laserbeak/Buzzsaw - Nobody has done a decent one yet. PE one doesn't quite cut it.

True enough but if you can get your hands on them, Cybertron Laserbeak and Galaxy Force Hell Buzzsaw are amazing with ML Soundwave and perched on Megatron's arm.

Trikeboy wrote:Bring on Slugfest and Overkill.

Second. The Grimlock repaint only works for so long and there's nothing even close to Slugfest.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316754)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on November 25th, 2011 @ 11:00pm CST
I dunno why people are hating on this version of Ravage. Maybe Device Label is better, but this version seems like a vast improvement over Classics Ravage.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316757)
Posted by DMSL on November 25th, 2011 @ 11:28pm CST
I already have the PE versions of Frenzy and Rumble so i am left unimpressed with these products.

I do like Ratbat and Ravage, but i want to see the final product before i decide whether to buy this or not. One thing i don't like are the weapons Ravage comes with, they look shit...for a lack of a better word.
Re: BTS-05A Tremor & Frequenzy, B Nightfang & Savage (1316775)
Posted by triKlops on November 26th, 2011 @ 1:00am CST
looks pretty cool
just ordered a Sonicron, so that Nightfang would work well

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Shrapnel insecticon in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 ramjet Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Sideswipe Autobot 84 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Thrust Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Construct-Bots Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron Construction Set" on EBAY