Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online!

Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online!

Tuesday, July 24th, 2007 10:37am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 20,520

Ryan has once again updated the massive Seibertron.com toy galleries Section, this time by giving us over 200 photos of the very popular 2008 Camaro Bumblebee figure. You can see all the photos in Ryan's gallery by clicking here.

And don't forget that you can get all the latest Transformers Movie news by checking out the Seibertron.com Transformers Movie Section, and all your toy news in the Seibertron.com Toy Section.

Credit(s): Ryan Yzquierdo, Seibertron.com

Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240607)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 24th, 2007 @ 10:52am CDT
Sweet gallery!! :D
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240610)
Posted by FooF on July 24th, 2007 @ 10:55am CDT
Yay!
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240628)
Posted by Agent 007 on July 24th, 2007 @ 11:09am CDT
MUST... HAVE... =P~ :x
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240695)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 24th, 2007 @ 12:02pm CDT
I wont find this figure for another 3 weeks because hasbro hates us over here and never ships crap to us on time.
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240706)
Posted by Hanch Prime on July 24th, 2007 @ 12:11pm CDT
yeah, I'm getting this guy, I passed on the 74 bb. I also don't like the battle damage on the Target Exclusive. This guy and leader class Brawl are sweet!
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240739)
Posted by 1337W422102 on July 24th, 2007 @ 12:26pm CDT
Sweet Raptor Jesus. I can't wait to get this guy. You can bet that the Golden Brigade will be getting a new member!
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240821)
Posted by Autobobby1 on July 24th, 2007 @ 1:26pm CDT
Me wantee! Oh. My. God. That figure rox my sox.
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240856)
Posted by King Starscream89 on July 24th, 2007 @ 1:57pm CDT
Does this figure suffer the same potential problem that the 1970s BB does with the automorph tab thingy breaking?
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240900)
Posted by Decatron on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:22pm CDT
Nice. Maybe I'll buy him.
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240901)
Posted by Stealth Shocker on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:22pm CDT
Thats is a must have! I havent seen it here yet, i hope i didnt miss it. :(
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (240982)
Posted by jgilkinson on July 24th, 2007 @ 3:06pm CDT
great figure... love the articulation plus love that energon blade (im a sucker for clear plasic weapons)
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241116)
Posted by Evil Phil on July 24th, 2007 @ 4:36pm CDT
ME WANT!!
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241131)
Posted by Robinson on July 24th, 2007 @ 4:48pm CDT
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241148)
Posted by BluePhirePB on July 24th, 2007 @ 4:58pm CDT
I just picked up today and let me tell you, it's amazing!! The Transformers is a lot more complex than you'd think and the detail is great! The weapon stows away in a cool place in vehicle mode and you can't even tell it's a weapon until to transform it in robot mode. The articulation is great and the gunmetal on the wheels is a nice touch. I'm glad I waited instead of getting the 76 version.
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241184)
Posted by Spooner on July 24th, 2007 @ 5:17pm CDT
Robinson wrote:Ryan says it has an awesome head sculpt. Isnt it the same as the '74 camaro head?

Nope - it's a slightly different head with better eyes.
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241190)
Posted by Spooner on July 24th, 2007 @ 5:21pm CDT
Great review, Sir - I picked up a couple of these along with Arcee at the Wal-mart down the road, and I've been debating about whether or not to open them. I think I will now.
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241230)
Posted by Sonray on July 24th, 2007 @ 5:37pm CDT
Wow...i MUST HAVE THIS TOY! Anyone know when its released in the UK?

I also want that Arcee toy now too. I never did before, i thought she was ugly, and her alt mode being a bike was blasphemy, but now, seeign her in those poses like that next to bumbles....man thats an awesome figure!

Thankyou hasbro for making me need more money.
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241255)
Posted by Powermaster Jazz on July 24th, 2007 @ 5:54pm CDT
He looks awesome. I like Arcee too. I'll have to pick them both up.
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241398)
Posted by microclone on July 24th, 2007 @ 6:43pm CDT
for a delux toy this sure looks like its complex. IM not convinced in this toys posability esp the legs or its overall aesthetic but im sure its transformation will make it fun to mess around with. i saw two in a store almost 2 weeks ago and passed over them thinking (wrongly) that there'll be loads soon, i'll get one later!!!!.MISTAKE!
Re: Bumblebee 2008 Camaro Deluxe Figure Gallery Now Online! (241586)
Posted by Railspike on July 24th, 2007 @ 8:06pm CDT
I can't find this figure X_X

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Headmaster Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 Terrorcon Cutthroat for Abominus 1987" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 KO Classics Universe Henkei Generations Legends Beachcomber RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Galvatron + Headmaster Nucleon Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon SCRAPPER Voyager Class MISB/New 2020" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY