BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019

Transformers News: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019

Thursday, February 14th, 2019 11:36AM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie Related News, Press Releases, Digital Media News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 24,265

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Here is a press release we received this morning from Paramount regarding the Bumblebee movie. The critically acclaimed action film, directed by Travis Knight and starring Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena, will be available on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Combo Packs April 2nd. The Digital, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD releases include over an hour of special features including an all-new Bumblebee motion comic, deleted scenes, outtakes and more. The Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Combo Packs also include an exclusive printed version of the motion comic.




EVERY ADVENTURE HAS A BEGINNING:

BRAND-NEW ACTION-PACKED FILM ROLLS OUT
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO ENJOY


Transformers News: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019

Bumblebee coming to Earth on Digital March 19

4K Ultra HD™ & Blu-ray™ Combo Packs Arrive April 2 with Exclusive, All-New
Print and Motion Comic!

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Hailed as "fun, action-packed and exciting" (Scott Mantz, Collider), director Travis Knight's thrilling new film BUMBLEBEE lands on Digital March 19, 2019 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD April 2 from Paramount Home Media Distribution.

Boasting an impressive 93% Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes, BUMBLEBEE is filled with "personality, wit [and] imagination" (David Fear, Rolling Stone). The Digital*, 4K Ultra HD, and Blu-ray releases are packed with over an hour of exciting special features, including an all-new BUMBLEBEE motion comic following the beloved AUTOBOT on his next adventure. Plus, check out deleted and extended scenes you didn't see in theaters, including the original opening of the movie, enjoy hilarious outtakes, and see G1 (Generation 1) TRANSFORMERS robots on CYBERTRON through the eyes of BUMBLEBEE with exciting Bee Vision.

The perfect gift this Easter, BUMBLEBEE on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack or Blu-ray Combo Pack also includes an exclusive printed version of the new motion comic featuring BUMBLEBEE in a standalone side story (for a limited time only).

The 4K Ultra HD disc and 4K Ultra HD Digital releases** feature Dolby Vision®, which brings entertainment to life through ultra-vivid picture quality with spectacular colors, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker. The film also boasts a Dolby Atmos® soundtrack remixed specifically for the home to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead***. In addition, both the 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Combo Packs include access to a Digital copy of the film.



Synopsis

CYBERTRON has fallen. When OPTIMUS PRIME sends BUMBLEBEE to defend Earth, his journey to become a hero begins. Charlie Watson (Hailee Steinfeld), a teenager trying to find her place in the world, discovers and repairs the battle-scarred robot, who's disguised as a Volkswagen Beetle. As the DECEPTICONS hunt down the surviving AUTOBOTS with the help of a secret agency led by Agent Burns (John Cena), BUMBLEBEE and Charlie team up to protect the world.



BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD COMBO, BLU-RAY COMBO & DIGITAL*

  • Sector 7 Archive
    • Agent Burns: Welcome to Sector 7
    • Sector 7 Adventures: The Battle at Half Dome (All-New Motion Comic)
  • Deleted and Extended Scenes
  • Outtakes
  • Bee Vision: The Transformers robots of Cybertron
  • Bringing Bumblebee to the Big Screen
    • The Story of Bumblebee
    • The Stars Align
    • Bumblebee Goes Back to G1
    • Back to the Beetle
    • California Cruisin' Down Memory Lane

The BUMBLEBEE DVD includes the feature film in standard definition.

BUMBLEBEE will also be available as part of a BUMBLEBEE & TRANSFORMERS 6-Movie Blu-ray Collection arriving on April 2.



BumblebeeMovie.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BumblebeeMovie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BumblebeeMovie
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/BumblebeeMovie/
Amazon: http://paramnt.us/Bumblebee4K
iTunes: http://paramnt.us/GetBumblebeeNow



PARAMOUNT PICTURES Presents In Association with HASBRO and TENCENT PICTURES
A di BONAVENTURA PICTURES Production A TOM DESANTO/DON MURPHY Production
A BAY FILMS Production "BUMBLEBEE" HAILEE STEINFELD JOHN CENA JORGE LENDEBORG JR.
JOHN ORTIZ JASON DRUCKER PAMELA ADLON
Music by DARIO MARIANELLI Costume Designer DAYNA PINK Edited by PAUL RUBELL, ACE
Production Designer SEAN HAWORTH Director of Photography ENRIQUE CHEDIAK, ASC
Executive Producers STEVEN SPIELBERG BRIAN GOLDNER CHRIS BRIGHAM EDWARD CHENG
Produced by DON MURPHY & TOM DESANTO LORENZO di BONAVENTURA MICHAEL BAY MARK VAHRADIAN
Based on HASBRO'S TRANSFORMERS™ ACTION FIGURES
Written by CHRISTINA HODSON Directed by TRAVIS KNIGHT




About Paramount Home Media Distribution

Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), home to premier media brands that create television programs, motion pictures, consumer products, and digital content for audiences in 180 countries and territories. The PHMD division oversees PPC's home entertainment and transactional digital distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and transactional distribution across worldwide digital distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.



BUMBLEBEE

Street Date: March 19, 2019 (Digital) and April 2, 2019 (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD, 6-Movie Blu-ray Collection)

U.S. Rating: PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi action violence

Canadian Rating: PG, violence, coarse language



*Availability of bonus content varies by digital retailer

**4K Ultra HD, Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision are available at select digital retailers

*** To experience Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos at home, compatible devices are required
Credit(s): Paramount
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010207)
Posted by o.supreme on February 14th, 2019 @ 11:40am CST
Still hoping Targets release (or another retailer) will include the Machinima series TR & PotP. Yes they are horrible, but having them in some physical format would be nice. As divisive as they are, I don't think any TF media deserves to be lost forever, not even something that bad... 8-) .
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010208)
Posted by Seibertron on February 14th, 2019 @ 11:42am CST
Courtesy of Paramount, we now have images of the home media releases of the Bumblebee movie. A press release was sent out earlier this morning with further information about the film and home media releases. In addition, Paramount has also posted the Blu-Ray trailer on their YouTube channel, which you can view below. In addition, the Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Combo Packs also include an exclusive printed version of the motion comic titled "Sector 7 Adventures: The Battle at Half Dome". The cover, featuring Bumblebee versus Soundwave (?) is in the gallery below.

Paramount wrote:The critically acclaimed action film, directed by Travis Knight and starring Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena, will be available on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Combo Packs April 2nd. The Digital, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD releases include over an hour of special features including an all-new Bumblebee motion comic, deleted scenes, outtakes and more. The Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Combo Packs also include an exclusive printed version of the motion comic.







Best Buy Exclusive 4K UHD Combo Pack with Collectible Steelbook Packaging Art
Image

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack Art
Image

Blu-ray Combo Pack Art
Image

Side-Story Comic Book Art
[item per-row="3"]Image

DVD Art
Image
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010210)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on February 14th, 2019 @ 12:13pm CST
That's cool! The comic looks neat, and it looks like Bee is in his new Camaro form from the end of the movie. I want to know more about Soundwave's design too. :x
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010211)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 14th, 2019 @ 12:23pm CST
o.supreme wrote:Still hoping Targets release (or another retailer) will include the Machinima series TR & PotP. Yes they are horrible, but having them in some physical format would be nice. As divisive as they are, I don't think any TF media deserves to be lost forever, not even something that bad... 8-) .

Would a release still be allowed given what happened to machima?
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010222)
Posted by Randomhero on February 14th, 2019 @ 2:02pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Still hoping Targets release (or another retailer) will include the Machinima series TR & PotP. Yes they are horrible, but having them in some physical format would be nice. As divisive as they are, I don't think any TF media deserves to be lost forever, not even something that bad... 8-) .

Would a release still be allowed given what happened to machima?



Depends if hasbro has ownership of the show and copies of it. Considering they haven’t posted them on their own channel like they did with Combiner Wars over a year ago I’m gonna say there’s a lot behind the scenes issues with the shows and go with no.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010271)
Posted by Randomhero on February 14th, 2019 @ 5:57pm CST
Well hey, Rooster teeth just acquired a bunch of machinema’s stuff and renamed their “the know” channel an inside gaming which was an old channel of Machinema’s until the employees all quit and became Funhaus.

Who knows maybe they picked the deal with Hasnto and will post the prime wars trilogy. It’s a slim chance but they did have a clip of the Primes wars trilogy in the montage while they were announcing it
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010287)
Posted by FrankTheJohnson on February 14th, 2019 @ 7:11pm CST
I like and I will be getting this movie to add to the collection. It's a must being a TF fan/collector.
For the neh Bayer's.. you make me sick falling in love with this movie more than the MBay Transformers, this guy jus put a few minutes of Cybertron an make the robots look like there original form an that's it.. because bumblebee is in his original g1 form around the years TF was initially introduced to us, but so what he is an advanced robot not old school. so the bug look was cool but outdated. The characters in the movie other wise other than blitzwing are unknown to me so why didn't we get some known characters if the director is such a g1 fan...
I say what ever to the critics an ppl who don't have a open mind.. I'm a bigger fan of BayFormer movie's than this one but ultimately a Transformers fan so I'll buy this
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010293)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 14th, 2019 @ 7:43pm CST
FrankTheJohnson wrote:in the year TF was initially introduced to us,
This movie takes place in 1987, not 1984.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010296)
Posted by FrankTheJohnson on February 14th, 2019 @ 7:52pm CST
Your right an I corrected.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010299)
Posted by TreyTable on February 14th, 2019 @ 8:59pm CST
Nathaniel Prime wrote:That's cool! The comic looks neat, and it looks like Bee is in his new Camaro form from the end of the movie. I want to know more about Soundwave's design too. :x


Spoilers, Dude. Not all of us have the luxury of getting to see movies in the theater.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010302)
Posted by Randomhero on February 14th, 2019 @ 9:11pm CST
TreyTable wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:That's cool! The comic looks neat, and it looks like Bee is in his new Camaro form from the end of the movie. I want to know more about Soundwave's design too. :x


Spoilers, Dude. Not all of us have the luxury of getting to see movies in the theater.



Than don’t go to discussion boards about stuff that’s been out in months. By now you should know better.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010304)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 14th, 2019 @ 9:13pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
TreyTable wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:That's cool! The comic looks neat, and it looks like Bee is in his new Camaro form from the end of the movie. I want to know more about Soundwave's design too. :x


Spoilers, Dude. Not all of us have the luxury of getting to see movies in the theater.



Than don’t go to discussion boards about stuff that’s been out in months. By now you should know better.
No, he's right in this case, as this is not the spoiler thread. This is.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2010325)
Posted by Randomhero on February 14th, 2019 @ 10:02pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
TreyTable wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:That's cool! The comic looks neat, and it looks like Bee is in his new Camaro form from the end of the movie. I want to know more about Soundwave's design too. :x


Spoilers, Dude. Not all of us have the luxury of getting to see movies in the theater.



Than don’t go to discussion boards about stuff that’s been out in months. By now you should know better.
No, he's right in this case, as this is not the spoiler thread. This is.



It’s been months. If you didn’t see it and the stuff and info for the home media release if coming out than that’s too bad. If you haven’t seen the movie than why the Hell are you going to news and discussions regarding stuff on it.

That’s dumb.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2011034)
Posted by carytheone on February 17th, 2019 @ 7:29am CST
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2011036)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 17th, 2019 @ 7:38am CST
It's confirmed but they never use the word once? I think they are talking about how they approach these movies rather then saying they are ditching what's come before. Afterall there is still a lot they can do before dealing with the tf movies.

I think really we'll know when we get details of the next movie to come out (if they have megs smashing around the 90s then we'll have our answer :lol:)
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2011039)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 17th, 2019 @ 7:58am CST
It's never a good sign when an ostensibly professional news site creates an entire matter-of-factly-written article out of a single line of ambiguously-written text from a fansite as its source.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2011040)
Posted by william-james88 on February 17th, 2019 @ 8:01am CST

For something this significant, you'd expect a quote or a source. Its just sloppy clickbait without that.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2011041)
Posted by carytheone on February 17th, 2019 @ 8:10am CST
william-james88 wrote:

For something this significant, you'd expect a quote or a source. Its just sloppy clickbait without that.
Posted before fully reading the article, ass out of you and me :oops:

I'm not going back read, but what's the general consensus on Bumblebee as there was both consistent and contradictory info in the movie. Intentional or not I feel it was a bit of a soft reboot or they at least tidied up a few things.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2011045)
Posted by william-james88 on February 17th, 2019 @ 8:29am CST
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

For something this significant, you'd expect a quote or a source. Its just sloppy clickbait without that.
Posted before fully reading the article, ass out of you and me :oops:

I'm not going back read, but what's the general consensus on Bumblebee as there was both consistent and contradictory info in the movie. Intentional or not I feel it was a bit of a soft reboot or they at least tidied up a few things.

Its a stand alone film within a larger universe that is only slightly alluded to.
Re: BUMBLEBEE arrives on Digital March 19th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD April 2nd, 2019 (2011055)
Posted by Ironhidensh on February 17th, 2019 @ 9:36am CST
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

For something this significant, you'd expect a quote or a source. Its just sloppy clickbait without that.
Posted before fully reading the article, ass out of you and me :oops:

I'm not going back read, but what's the general consensus on Bumblebee as there was both consistent and contradictory info in the movie. Intentional or not I feel it was a bit of a soft reboot or they at least tidied up a few things.

Its a stand alone film within a larger universe that is only slightly alluded to.


Its a reboot. They just don't want to come out and say it so they can continue to milk as much money out of the other five films as possible.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #230:
"The Search for Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Optimus Prime MISB x 2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Returns Autobot Twinferno MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars BLAST OFF Megatronus Combiner Wars Combaticons Bruticus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers NEW * Deluxe Breakaway & Throttle * Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Exclusive Arcee and Ultra Magnus Set brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON SOUNDWAVE, Legends of Cybertron 2005" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG-55 SLUGSLINGER G1 Takara Titans Return NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG-52 MISFIRE G1 Takara Titans Return NEW" on EBAY