Bumblebee film adapted into Japanese chibi style shorts, episodes 1-3

Transformers News: Bumblebee film adapted into Japanese chibi style shorts, episodes 1-3

Sunday, April 14th, 2019 1:13AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Movie Related News
Posted by: notirishman   Views: 17,824

In accordance with the Bumblebee movie, the official @Bumblebee_JP Twitter account is releasing a new chibi style anime series! They are 3 episodes in, each at around one minute and a half, and essentially retell the Bumblebee film.

Part 1 focuses on Bumblebee losing his memory, after Blitzwing attacks him, thus making him hide as a Volkswagen. Charlie finds him, and brings him to her home, which results in Bumblebee being scared of the dog, Conan. The tweet can be found here.

Part 2 starts off with Charlie wondering where Bumblebee hailed from, and they soon practice hiding, though Bumblebee doesn't seem to be good at it, destroying things. He accidently activates Optimus' holographic message, confusing the both of them. The tweet can be found here.

Part 3, Bumblebee learns how to cook! To no one's suprise, he absolutely fails, irritating Conan, destroying the inside of the house, and leaving the door open for Conan to run after. Charlie comes home, and chases after the dog, but they are aprehended by soldiers. Bumblebee comes and fights the men, and leaps away with Charlie and Conan. The tweet can be found here.

Thoughts on these cute animated shorts? Watch them from Twitter, or the YouTube links below, and reply in the Pub forums below!

Re: Bumblebee film adapted into Japanese chibi style shorts, episodes 1-3 (2018918)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 14th, 2019 @ 2:02am CDT
cute :-P
Re: Bumblebee film adapted into Japanese chibi style shorts, episodes 1-3 (2018921)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 14th, 2019 @ 3:50am CDT
Charlie is a fine young man.
Re: Bumblebee film adapted into Japanese chibi style shorts, episodes 1-3 (2018923)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 14th, 2019 @ 4:34am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Charlie is a fine young man.

She's following the tradition of Akira from Zone then.
Re: Bumblebee film adapted into Japanese chibi style shorts, episodes 1-3 (2018931)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 14th, 2019 @ 9:15am CDT
This series of shorts is called "Bumblebee's First Life on Earth".

Episode 1 is titled "Picked Up From The Junkyard", episode 2 is "Hiding In The Park!", and episode 3 is simply "Cooking!"

Charlie (and I think all of the other voices, but I'm not sure) is voiced by Ryohei Kimura.
Re: Bumblebee film adapted into Japanese chibi style shorts, episodes 1-3 (2019431)
Posted by Flashwave on April 20th, 2019 @ 1:50am CDT
Re: Bumblebee film adapted into Japanese chibi style shorts, episodes 1-3 (2019432)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 20th, 2019 @ 2:17am CDT
Flashwave wrote:Soo... I picked up the DVD/Digial/Blue-ry set for the Movie. Am I missing something, or are the Special Features only on the disc for the player I don’t have[/i? Haven’t looked to see if I can get into them with the Digital side yet, but if I can’t then frankly that’s a crock of spit. What’s even the point then of the DVD? I was on the fence whether I would even use the Digital option but reviews about the extras made it seem worthwhile. I never heard anywhere that they were Blu-Ray exclusive and I feel jipped.

Actually there's been a trend for a while (especially with Disney dvds) that they are just barebones releases, all the features are on blu Ray versions as a way to sell the format.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
"Appliance Wars"
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

Buy "Transformers BUMBLEBEE Action Figure POWER PUNCH Age of Extinction Deluxe NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot In Disguise Hero Mashers Bumblebee, Sideswipe & Steeljaw." on EBAY
Buy "New- Transformers Age of Extinction Strafe Dinobot Spin Attack Deluxe Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "2016 McDonalds Happy Meal Toy Transformers #7 Grimlock figure Sealed New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Laserbeak 1996 VGC" on EBAY
Buy "JADA 1:43 HOLLYWOOD RIDES TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME DIE-CAST-NEW-*HTF*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Slog " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class Laserbeak MOSC NEW" on EBAY