Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images

Transformers News: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images

Friday, July 17th, 2009 1:09PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 21,309

Real Devastator is keeping us up to date on Transformer sightings at Tokyo Toyshow 2009.

This time the images are of Buster Prime and Alternity Bumblebee. For these images and more Transformers, follow this link and scroll down.

Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images
Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images
Credit(s): Real Devastator
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957002)
Posted by sideswipe98 on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:16pm CDT
bet ya you could get it on ebay,it's what i'll probably do.at first i thought it was just the same as the plain leader prime. :grin:
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957004)
Posted by ashe5k on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:17pm CDT
I I can find a job before this Prime comes out, I am SOOOO getting one.
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957006)
Posted by Jetstorm92210 on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:19pm CDT
Buster Optimus Prime

Best.
Transformer.
Ever.

Seriously, but his name sucks!
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957008)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:21pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Three things I've thought of:
3) THere's pictures of a display that clearly indicates no photography? Win.

Hahaha! :lol: :APPLAUSE:

I HAVE to get that Buster Prime... and I WILL. Good news for my Brother and Nephew; Looks like they are gonna get a slightly used Leader Class Prime! Is Buster Prime going to be a Takara Exclusive?

B-)
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957011)
Posted by Mathew.Henderson on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:23pm CDT
I'd just Like to Know if it coming out in the US. I'd rather get this over the one we currently have, since Buster Prime Looks like he has His swords that our Current version already has.
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957012)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:23pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Three things I've thought of:
1) Buster Prime's paint job is F'ing AMAZING!
2) Bumblebee and Cliffjumper will be in scale with my Alternators (the same way a scout car is in scale with a deluxe)
3) THere's pictures of a display that clearly indicates no photography? Win.

I thought the same thing myself. Especially number 3. No pictures for the win!

I like how there are two robot figures of the Bumblebee mould. I'm hoping someone else jacked more shots of the head sculpts, I have a good feeling there are two different heads for the yellow and red versions.

Too bad that the robot mode doesn't really look that good.

As a parting though, it would seem that's our first glimpse of Premiums.
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957020)
Posted by what0080 on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:32pm CDT
Call me crazy, but Buster Prime may be the first TF toy that truly warrants a re-buy for myself...
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957024)
Posted by sideswipe98 on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:38pm CDT
hey,i just thought of this.can he combine with jetfire? :?:
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957027)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CDT
need prime!!!!!! i love it!
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957029)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:44pm CDT
The curse of the premium line continues!

I have to admit, I like the silver on Prime here. Kinda makes me regret buying the current figure. Oh well, I made my choice and there's too many other TF items to contend with to bother with a rebuy.
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957041)
Posted by Segor on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:58pm CDT
No pictures for the WIN!!! hahaha, that was very funny

:shock: in Toy Story's little green alien's voice: woooooooooow!!

That PRIME is just.... just..... PRIME!

Real Devastator, you are not only a cool guy but a really lucky fellow :), I pretty sure you don't own this yet, but you got this amazing pictures, just amazing

Oh, and I'm pretty sure this must be a Takara Exclusive, is just too cool to get wide release... as always happens with super-cool figures...
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957042)
Posted by Varia31 on July 17th, 2009 @ 1:59pm CDT
Must...resist...getting..."Buster" Prime...already...customized...my ROTF Prime.

Noooooooo! Why must they always come out with a better one? :sad: I hate it when they do that! And with *gasp* an accurate paint job on it! :MAD:

But... as much as it pains me, I must resist! (besides I have FAR too many Optimus Primes anyway) If I want guns on my Prime, I'll just stick with the Movie 1 gun mod I did, or wait for those ones from TFC to be released! Plus I prefer Prime with a facemask. :grin:
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957045)
Posted by dragons on July 17th, 2009 @ 2:01pm CDT
i would really like if buster prime could get us elease or possible & hasbro would put him into premium class in the us states its a shame though he doesnt come an interchangalbe head or faceplate that snaps on & off of the face just like the movie version i like the face but making prime leader class figure with interchangerable facese would be a bonus same with human alliance bumblebee figure.

funny they do it for bumblebee human alliance bot, & animated prime, fans projects shadow commander set but no movie prime figure if it wawsnt for the guns detacting from his back and a new face would pass on this prime but ill get this one if gets a us release

hey Real Devastator not to complain or anything could you have at least taken picture of prime face on the leader class figure i wanted to see the detail on it

hmmm maybe fansprojects, unicron or other compaines might make face plate for this prime to be interchangable snap on & off at time & time again
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957048)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 17th, 2009 @ 2:03pm CDT
Wow, i get more paint, and more play value if I import this from Japan rather than buying Hasbro's version from the shelf and I even save €1 ans that includes shipping!
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957054)
Posted by YRQRM0 on July 17th, 2009 @ 2:08pm CDT
Dang, now I have to get that Prime. INCREDIBLE paint job.
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957057)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 17th, 2009 @ 2:11pm CDT
OK, in lieu of spending a lot of $ on several lesser ROTF figures, I may blow the bank on Buster Prime. He is clearly the MP of the Movie leaders. Mouth or no mouth, that paint job is completely beautiful and I seriously doubt a Hasbro premium could top it.

Alternity BB on the other hand, still looks pretty weak to me.
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957060)
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 17th, 2009 @ 2:15pm CDT
Notice how there are 2 Bumblebees in robot mode? We know they're repainting him red. Could they retooling the head too to give us a real Cliffjumper that's not just a red Bumblebee? That's the only reason I can think of for why they would have 2 in robot mode. I wish we had better pictures to confirm my suspicions.

I also like how there's a sign that says no pictures. :lol:
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957065)
Posted by Rhapsodyred99 on July 17th, 2009 @ 2:19pm CDT
Man Buster makes normal leader prime look sad. I cannot wait for this guy I will get at elast one, and perhaps 2 more.

One for truck, one for prime, one for power up prime... Wonder if a premium jetfire is in the works?

May just make my normal prime power up prime, or the truck prime...

Either way, at least one of theese guys WIll.BE.MINE. :grin:
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957086)
Posted by Powersa on July 17th, 2009 @ 2:44pm CDT
shiny plastic on Buster!
Re: Buster Prime & Alternity BumbleBee Images (957105)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 17th, 2009 @ 3:04pm CDT
DAAAAYYYMN Buster Prime is looking awesome. The paint is perfect, the robot form is excellent and that BFG is so phallic that I've filled my pants! I must get this. It will easily replace my first movie Prime!

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes - Throne of the Primes - SDCC 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Front Section Hasbro part original 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Left And Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Animated Wreck-Gar Voyager Class Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g1 reissue walmart Minibot Bumblebee,outback,tailgate,swerve...." on EBAY
Buy "Magic Square Transformers  (Blaster, Huffer, Beachcomber & Seaspray) lot of 4" on EBAY
Buy "2018 “Transformers: Power of the Primes” Blackwing mint on sealed card Darkwing" on EBAY