C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue

C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue

Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 5:34am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 19,928

Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has put up a preliminary Preorder for a 2014 reissue of C-001 Super Fire Convoy AKA in the U.S. Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime. Could a God Magnus AKA Ultra Magnus reissue be far behind? The image is most likely a place holder.

C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue

Credit(s): BBTS

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 6:45pm CDT

Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509653)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 6th, 2013 @ 5:38am CDT
And that would explain the RiD Ultra Magnus reissue rumor.

btw I'm getting more and more the feeling the descriptions are just lifted from other items called "Optimus Prime" out of sheer ignorance on Hasbro's part. That would render them moot, plus we'd have to take everything with a big grain of salt now. >:oP
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509661)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on August 6th, 2013 @ 5:55am CDT
So, I suppose this means that they have no plans of taking RiD Optimus' results in the Masterpiece poll into account..

I wanted Masterpiece RiD Prime the most...
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509662)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2013 @ 5:56am CDT
This could finally be the time I own a complete RiD Optimus Prime.
Unless it's just foal play on the advertisers' behalf.
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509665)
Posted by Arctorro on August 6th, 2013 @ 6:04am CDT
Va'al wrote:Unless it's just foal play on the advertisers' behalf.
Just when I think you can't possibly come up with any more #-o

:lol:
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509667)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2013 @ 6:07am CDT
Arctorro wrote:
Va'al wrote:Unless it's just foal play on the advertisers' behalf.
Just when I think you can't possibly come up with any more #-o

:lol:

Hay, when you gotta pun you gotta pun.

r_optimusprime052.jpg
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509670)
Posted by Arctorro on August 6th, 2013 @ 6:11am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Arctorro wrote:
Va'al wrote:Unless it's just foal play on the advertisers' behalf.
Just when I think you can't possibly come up with any more #-o

:lol:

Hay, when you gotta pun you gotta pun.

r_optimusprime052.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pic! Now we just need someone to make it happen :P
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509678)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 6th, 2013 @ 6:35am CDT
loved this primes voice. they need to bring this guy back.
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509686)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 6th, 2013 @ 7:14am CDT
First it was Starsaber and now............
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509689)
Posted by RhA on August 6th, 2013 @ 7:28am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Arctorro wrote:
Va'al wrote:Unless it's just foal play on the advertisers' behalf.
Just when I think you can't possibly come up with any more #-o

:lol:

Hay, when you gotta pun you gotta pun.

r_optimusprime052.jpg

Stop it, you're beating a dead horse.

ZINGER
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509690)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2013 @ 7:30am CDT
RhA wrote:Stop it, you're beating a dead horse.

ZINGER

I think, with that, you whinny.
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509694)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 6th, 2013 @ 7:50am CDT
God, save me from these terrible puns... :PRAY:
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509696)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2013 @ 7:56am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:God, save me from these terrible puns... :PRAY:

Neigh.
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509701)
Posted by Arctorro on August 6th, 2013 @ 8:25am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:God, save me from these terrible puns... :PRAY:

Neigh.
You walked right into that one Mindmaster :D
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509702)
Posted by Bowspearer on August 6th, 2013 @ 8:25am CDT
Va'al wrote:Image

Woot, Webdiver is back! W-15 FTW! :P
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509704)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 6th, 2013 @ 8:28am CDT
Arctorro wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:God, save me from these terrible puns... :PRAY:

Neigh.
You walked right into that one Mindmaster :D

#-o

I should have seen that, really. It was in plain view.
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509708)
Posted by ScottyP on August 6th, 2013 @ 8:44am CDT
Just preordered this on the spur of the moment.
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509716)
Posted by RAcast on August 6th, 2013 @ 9:24am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:God, save me from these terrible puns... :PRAY:

Neigh.

I laughed much harder than I should have!

Now then...I would honestly love to pick up RID Optimus and UM, but that $150 price tag turns me off...I guess it's the Takara release though, eh?
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509722)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 6th, 2013 @ 9:45am CDT
RAcast wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:God, save me from these terrible puns... :PRAY:

Neigh.

I laughed much harder than I should have!

By Hasbro I think, though the listing does mention the inclusion of the God/Master Sword which I so desperately want. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509726)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on August 6th, 2013 @ 10:00am CDT
Hmm. I wonder what sort of deco this would come in. If it's nothing too outrageous or horsey, I might get it.

Still hoping it comes with a horse mask accessory.

We should seen this coming, since Hasbro's been a Little Pony lately... 8-}
Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy 2014 Reissue (1509730)
Posted by Metrosuplex on August 6th, 2013 @ 10:08am CDT
By the sounds of incessant punning, I take it most of you just don't care about this news. >:oP

Is this Takara's response? Are they noticing 3rd Parties and reacting with more reprints of old toys? :-? $150. Nice. >:oP They're making 3rd Party toys more and more affordable with these prices. Bravo. :APPLAUSE: Excellent strategy. >:oP

This is a great gem to pull out and reprint... but $150??? :BANG_HEAD:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K16 Huffer" on EBAY
Buy "ROOK Transformers Combiner Wars Protectobot Part of Defensor Generations Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Shattered Glass Transformers Galactic odyssey" on EBAY