Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift

Transformers News: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift

Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 8:27AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Nathaniel Prime   Views: 16,960

Fellow Seibertronians, hope for finding the new Studio Series exclusive Transformers The Last Knight Drift internationally has been raised as sightings of the exclusive have found it in Canadian retail. The figure has been sighted in EB Games by Cybertron.ca members Wesperino and C-Spray in Ontario and Manitoba, where it retails for $39.99 CAD. All of you in Canada, I would recommend checking your local EB Games, as these toys usually show up at the same time all across the country.

Another sighting for this exclusive has also shown that the figure has made its way to Malaysian retail, where it was spotted by TFW2005 member fathi_haziq in a Toys R Us at Mid Valley Megamall, and retails for 139.90RM.

Do these sightings mean you will be picking up this exclusive, or would you rather skip it in favor of the upcoming Helicopter Drift? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.
Credit(s): see all sources in article

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021660)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 15th, 2019 @ 6:08pm CDT
I got my Drift last week, and opened him up. Haven't messed with him much since the Beasts have taken priority, but he's a bit loose and his swords won't tab into his robot mode storage.

Also, where the heck does that big sword store in any of his modes?
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021666)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 15th, 2019 @ 7:49pm CDT
Not sure if this is news, but Walmart just discounted both SS Dropkopter and WW2 Bee. Curious as to why Dropkopter isn't discounted more than this though, seeing as his status is currently "warming shelves".
Screenshot_20190515-204543.jpg

Screenshot_20190515-204529.jpg
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021768)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 16th, 2019 @ 9:03pm CDT
LOOK AT THIS CUTE FACE IT'S ADORABLE

Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021769)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on May 16th, 2019 @ 9:05pm CDT
Primal! Did you score!? I mean, not like, I mean, ah you know what I mean!
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021829)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 17th, 2019 @ 6:05pm CDT
That is the cutest Dinobot the world has ever seen
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021843)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on May 18th, 2019 @ 12:47am CDT
Dude the paint the eyes is super rad. Anytime there's detail that small like when they got some of the TR/PotP mini fig faces done really well it just makes me go mmph.
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021874)
Posted by Trocheman on May 18th, 2019 @ 1:22pm CDT
New to this forum. Just started collecting SS figures. This is my collection i started within the past couple weeks. I have hightower already on preorder should get them mid august. Ive gotten them mostly from walmart and targets by me in south florida.
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021924)
Posted by Ig89ninja on May 18th, 2019 @ 8:50pm CDT
Why did you buy 4 of each Constructicon?
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021928)
Posted by Trocheman on May 18th, 2019 @ 9:58pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:Why did you buy 4 of each Constructicon?

gonna collect all 8 of them eventually but keep one set for myself, give one set to my nephew and prob sell them all in one set down the road.
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021936)
Posted by Trocheman on May 18th, 2019 @ 10:48pm CDT
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2021937)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 18th, 2019 @ 11:01pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:Why did you buy 4 of each Constructicon?
Maybe he's trying to army-build four Devastators. ;)
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022004)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 19th, 2019 @ 7:27pm CDT
Trocheman wrote:So i want to collect the SS jets. i guess theyre considered Seekers? decepticons and autobots. is there a list of what is available currently on the plane TF?

I assume you mean what can be purchased at retail right now, and my answer would depend on your location. I also assume you are interested in any Studio Series jetformers.

My first and foremost recommendation would be the Studio Series Starscream, in either deco. While I myself prefer the 2007 version, there's also the ROTF version that may be more easier to find now.
800px-StudioSeries-06-MV1-Voyager-Starscream.jpg

800px-Studio-Series-MV2-Voyager-Starscream.jpg

Studio Series Thundercracker is also great, but you might have a harder time finding him, as he is an exclusive. You can order him online right now, and I hear you can find him in stores in the UK so far, but he is worth the hunt in my opinion.
800px-StudioSeries-09-Voyager-Thundercracker.jpg

If you are willing to wait, there is a KSI Boss figure coming out soon, who is a redeco of TLK Nitro Zeus, and like Thundercracker, is a great figure.
800px-Studio_Series_KSI_Boss_.jpg

If you are willing to wait even longer, there may be a jet mode Shatter coming out, but right now, it's just a rumor.

As for Autobots, there's only Leader class Jetfire, who I hear is amazing, so there's that to consider
800px-Studio-Series-35-MV2-Leader-Jetfire.jpg

That's all for jets, but I hope this has helped you ;)
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022007)
Posted by Trocheman on May 19th, 2019 @ 8:06pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

800px-StudioSeries-06-MV1-Voyager-Starscream.jpg

800px-Studio-Series-MV2-Voyager-Starscream.jpg

800px-StudioSeries-09-Voyager-Thundercracker.jpg

800px-Studio_Series_KSI_Boss_.jpg

800px-Studio-Series-35-MV2-Leader-Jetfire.jpg

That's all for jets, but I hope this has helped you ;)

Thanks for the info. yea def want both starscreams (06, 21) thundercracker and KSI Boss is on my list. i have Jetfire already and its awesome. im thinking i want the Helicoptors also Dropkick (22), Drift(45), Blackout (08) thanks for the info!!
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022051)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 20th, 2019 @ 8:35am CDT
Trocheman wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

800px-StudioSeries-06-MV1-Voyager-Starscream.jpg

800px-Studio-Series-MV2-Voyager-Starscream.jpg

800px-StudioSeries-09-Voyager-Thundercracker.jpg

800px-Studio_Series_KSI_Boss_.jpg

800px-Studio-Series-35-MV2-Leader-Jetfire.jpg

That's all for jets, but I hope this has helped you ;)

You can get Dropkick pretty easily (if you haven't been following or haven't checked your local stores in ages, he is a massive shelf warmer), and he is on clearance in both Walmart and Target now, so you can get him at a discount. Some people don't like him because he isn't accurate at all to the movie, but I think he's fine.

Blackout is a fiddly figure, but I love mine to bits, so I would recommend him if you can deal with alot of parts at the same time.

Drift may be the better version of the DropKopter mold, as he looks really accurate in both modes, and looks great.

Mostly, all is good in that area ;)
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022057)
Posted by Trocheman on May 20th, 2019 @ 9:21am CDT
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022099)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 20th, 2019 @ 4:33pm CDT
Trocheman wrote:I just ordered both starscreams, thundercracker, blackout, dropkick...Drift isnt out yet as a heli. i think in august he should be around. ill preorder Drift and KSI Boss also eventually. i just ordered them through amazon and should get them tomorrow. not too bad pricing, seems cheapest and if i find them cheaper in stores i can always get a price match no problem. Ill update my collection once i receive these tomorrow

You like 'em flying Transformers, eh?

I don't know since when you're collecting Transformers and I don't know if you don't mind paying the Ebay price. But just in case you're new to the game and you don't mind paying, I recommend those 3 that will blow your mind:

HFTD Highbrow

RTS Lugnut

DOTM Skyhammer
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022101)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on May 20th, 2019 @ 4:43pm CDT
RTS Lugnut is one of the coolest Decepticons I’ve ever had. I swear the cycloptic eye, the moving jaw, articulated fingers, just a giant hulking Megatron worshipping megabomb punching warrior. I remember I was so stoked when they brought him over to RTS.
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022102)
Posted by william-james88 on May 20th, 2019 @ 5:24pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

You like 'em flying Transformers, eh?

HFTD Highbrow

RTS Lugnut

DOTM Skyhammer

ROTF Mindwipe too
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022106)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 20th, 2019 @ 5:43pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

You like 'em flying Transformers, eh?

HFTD Highbrow

RTS Lugnut

DOTM Skyhammer

DOTM Skyhammer can be found complete for dirt cheap, and I love him, so I would definitely recommend him for beginners.

RTS Lugnut is a great figure, and I think everyone should have one.

Same thing for HFTD Highbrow :x

Too bad none of these characters have much chance of reappearing in Studio Series
Re: Canada and Malaysia In Store Sightings of Exclusive Studio Series 36 TLK Drift (2022108)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on May 20th, 2019 @ 5:54pm CDT
With all the Constructicons on their way and Jetfire and Leader Megatron I keep wondering what gaps can still be filled from the movies. The Fallen would be interesting to see what they do, maybe a leader class. Other than the other Dinobots and Crosshairs and a few others though I mean man they’re running the well dry fast it’ll be up to 50 before long.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "JADA 1:43 HOLLYWOOD RIDES TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME DIE-CAST-NEW-*HTF*" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Crash Combiner Skyhammer" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hallmark Ornament Transformers Grimlock NIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS IDW THRILLING 30TH DELUXE ARMADA STARSCREAM New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wheeljack RID Deluxe Class Series 1 #003 + DVD 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SLASH LOOSE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIORS CLASS STORMSHOT ACTION FIGURE - NEW" on EBAY