Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now!

Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now!

Sunday, May 27th, 2007 10:07pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 9,334

Yesterday Seibertron brought us galleries of the evil Decepticon combiner from Robots In Disguise, Ruination. Ruination is a repaint of the Japanese Car Robot's Baldigus. Now Seibertron has posted an awsome 107 image gallery of Baldigus. He has also posted the galleries for the Decepticons who form Baldigus. View the galleries for:

Dolrailer
Heptor
Dangar
Shuttler
Greenjeeper

Once you are done checking out the latest galleries do not forget to check out the rest of Seibertron.com's Toy Galleries.

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (138893)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 27th, 2007 @ 11:06pm CDT
I was gonna say ? to the name, but the picture set me straight.

I'm just wondering, when you create these galleries, does the repetativness of repaints ever get you distraught?
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (138896)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 27th, 2007 @ 11:08pm CDT
Why couldnt Hasbro have made octane like that?
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (138902)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on May 27th, 2007 @ 11:20pm CDT
YOu know, the only thing that ever bothered me about the differences between the US & Japanese versions of this guy is the fact that in the US they made them all decepticons & changed faction symbols & such, yet the cartoon was unedited in such a way, & therefore every pic of the Decepticons they have in the cartoon has the Japanese Renegade symbols.

That & Ruination's chestplate should have had a decepticon insignia where Baldigus has his at.
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (138923)
Posted by jgilkinson on May 27th, 2007 @ 11:37pm CDT
Im glad i have Ruination over this guy. hate that mustard yellow color
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (138924)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 27th, 2007 @ 11:37pm CDT
how much money do you think that one set of toy molds has made for has-tak
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (138966)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 28th, 2007 @ 12:56am CDT
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (138986)
Posted by shortround on May 28th, 2007 @ 1:29am CDT
This is one I wish I had got but I went with the american version ruination I do love him but I like the color scheme on this version better.
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139018)
Posted by metalformer on May 28th, 2007 @ 2:56am CDT
That didn't took long. I am eagerly waiting for the G1 Combaticons galleries. I wonder if you would end up having nightmares about Combaticons or seeing them everywhere after this mission is done. XD
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139019)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2007 @ 3:27am CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:I was gonna say ? to the name, but the picture set me straight.

Usually not ... with the Combaticon molds it was very trying because of how many figures there were altogether. It feels good to be almost done with this set of figures at last.
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139021)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2007 @ 3:30am CDT
metalformer wrote:That didn't took long.

I've got all of the photos taken and over 1/2 of them cropped and ready for the site. G2 Bruticus will be posted tomorrow.

metalformer wrote:I am eagerly waiting for the G1 Combaticons galleries. I wonder if you would end up having nightmares about Combaticons or seeing them everywhere after this mission is done. XD

Oddly enough, I rarely have dreams with Transformers in them. If anything, it's usually a dream of me finding old G1 figures at a store. But it's a rarity.
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139023)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2007 @ 3:33am CDT
Roboto750 wrote:I never knew there was that much of a difference between this guy and his RID counterpart. Another great galley! :D

I didn't either. I was looking at tfu.info last November to see if Armorhide was the only one with a major difference and then I noticed that almost all of them except Movor/Shuttler are noticeably different. Once I realized how different the Japanese version was, I decided to get the entire set to go along with the other Bruticus/Ruination galleries. Wish I had Battle Gaia to go with all of these galleries right now but I don't at this time unfortunately.
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139083)
Posted by Heavy B on May 28th, 2007 @ 7:11am CDT
i thought armour hide wasn't blue
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139121)
Posted by mattyc1007 on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:22am CDT
is he bald or is that just the name?
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139152)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 28th, 2007 @ 9:22am CDT
mattyc1007 wrote:is he bald or is that just the name?

LOL! :lol:
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139156)
Posted by Talous on May 28th, 2007 @ 9:24am CDT
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139207)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:15am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

I give you credit, even in repaint situations, you poses don't repeat:)
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139232)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:40am CDT
Talous wrote:I never realized how many times this set was released. They all look amazing though. That picture of all six standing next to eachother sent shivers down my spine.

I'm sure you guys can imagine how long it took for me to setup that shot. Ugh. It was a lot of work but they're done at last. I think that's the larget group of repaints that there are so I won't be needing to do that much work again. :P

I love that picture as well. It turned out pretty good.
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139234)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:43am CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:That's cool, I was just wondering if coming up with constant pose variations for what is esentialy the same thing every becomes trying.

I give you credit, even in repaint situations, you poses don't repeat:)

I generally try to really focus on making the poses different for repaints just to show off some other functionality of the toy itself for people who take the time to look at both galleries. It was tough to be original for these guys because I had 6 of each mold and they aren't really poseable figures so the only thing I could really do with these guys are changing up the camera angles. Some of them were tough to get ... especially the Blast Off mold because he's a bright white color. White figures on a white background don't go so well together.
Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139249)
Posted by Hotrod on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:54am CDT
First Seibertron brought us galleries of Robots In Disguise, Ruination. Then he brought us galleries of Car Robot's Baldigus. Now Seibertron has posted an awsome 97 image gallery of G2 Bruticus. He has also posted the galleries for the Decepticons who form G2 Bruticus. View the galleries for:

Onslaught
Swindle
Blast Off
Vortex
Brawl

Re: Car Robots Baldigus Galleries Online Now! (139258)
Posted by QuietStorm on May 28th, 2007 @ 11:10am CDT
Question: Why would a space shuttle need camoflage? These galleries are great.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY