Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3

Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3

Tuesday, May 25th, 2010 11:32am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Event News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 36,447

Seibertron.com member Serpent O - R has discovered a Craigslist posting soliciting extras for Transformers 3.

TRANSFORMERS 3 EXTRAS CASTING CALL
PAID EXTRAS NEEDED FOR FILMING IN CHICAGO AREA

WHEN: Friday June 4TH, 2010: 9:30AM-4:30PM
Saturday June 5th, 2010: 9:30AM-4:30PM

WHERE: The Chicago Academy for the Arts
1010 West Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642-5414

- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Photos will be taken at no charge
- Please bring a pen

You can see the entire Chicago Craigslist Posting here.

Credit(s): Serpent O - R, Chicago Craigslist

Re: Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3 (1078489)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 25th, 2010 @ 11:59am CDT
Hopefully this isn't a fake one like the army did. :lol:
Re: Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3 (1078562)
Posted by ConBotFormer on May 25th, 2010 @ 3:21pm CDT
Maybe I should go. I heard they're also filming in Milwaukee WI.
Re: Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3 (1078636)
Posted by physucks on May 25th, 2010 @ 7:02pm CDT
Do you have any more details about the Milwaukee stuff? I'll go to Chicago, but it would be nice if I didn't have to leave home.
Re: Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3 (1083022)
Posted by Lastjustice on June 7th, 2010 @ 3:42am CDT
I went with one of my friends Saturday morning. It was pouring rain, but that probably got rid of some of the crowd. I wore a T shirt with Captain America's shield on it.They took pictures of everyone, and Bay will review them later. I figure my audience is Michael Bay, and he loves America and the armed forces. I made sure put down I was in the air force, and had experience as an extra. I like my odds. It doesn't hurt it's going be a really big movie with a month and change shoot.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Quillfire Complete 1 One Step Changers RID 2015" on EBAY
Buy "transformers the movie toys, bumblebee, starscream, jazz, ironhide, barricade" on EBAY
Buy "AD05 Dinobot Scorn Transformers Age of Extinction Lost Age Takara Tomy Japanese" on EBAY
Buy "AD15 Ratchet | Transformers Age of Extinction Lost Age Figure Deluxe Movie" on EBAY