Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3

Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3

Tuesday, May 25th, 2010 11:32am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Event News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 36,415

Seibertron.com member Serpent O - R has discovered a Craigslist posting soliciting extras for Transformers 3.

TRANSFORMERS 3 EXTRAS CASTING CALL
PAID EXTRAS NEEDED FOR FILMING IN CHICAGO AREA

WHEN: Friday June 4TH, 2010: 9:30AM-4:30PM
Saturday June 5th, 2010: 9:30AM-4:30PM

WHERE: The Chicago Academy for the Arts
1010 West Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642-5414

- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Photos will be taken at no charge
- Please bring a pen

You can see the entire Chicago Craigslist Posting here.

Credit(s): Serpent O - R, Chicago Craigslist

Re: Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3 (1078489)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 25th, 2010 @ 11:59am CDT
Hopefully this isn't a fake one like the army did. :lol:
Re: Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3 (1078562)
Posted by ConBotFormer on May 25th, 2010 @ 3:21pm CDT
Maybe I should go. I heard they're also filming in Milwaukee WI.
Re: Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3 (1078636)
Posted by physucks on May 25th, 2010 @ 7:02pm CDT
Do you have any more details about the Milwaukee stuff? I'll go to Chicago, but it would be nice if I didn't have to leave home.
Re: Casting Call in Chicago for Transformers 3 (1083022)
Posted by Lastjustice on June 7th, 2010 @ 3:42am CDT
I went with one of my friends Saturday morning. It was pouring rain, but that probably got rid of some of the crowd. I wore a T shirt with Captain America's shield on it.They took pictures of everyone, and Bay will review them later. I figure my audience is Michael Bay, and he loves America and the armed forces. I made sure put down I was in the air force, and had experience as an extra. I like my odds. It doesn't hurt it's going be a really big movie with a month and change shoot.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 XE TRUCK ? BARRICADE JADA DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age Of Extinction- Hammer Strike Snarl" on EBAY
Buy "KBB Transformers GT-05 Optimus Prime MP-10 G1 Pocket Size Combat commander-12cm" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Mr Potato Head Bumble Spud Collectible Children’s Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH WEAPON SYSTEM LEADER CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Bumble Spud Mr. Potato Head" on EBAY