Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS

Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS

Tuesday, June 14th, 2011 10:46am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 34,754

Site Sponsor BigBadToyStore has posted preorders for the other two FansProject items homaging the Generations 1 Insecticons!

Stormbomb - A homage to Bombshell - To be released in July

Backfirey - A homage to Kickback - To be released in August

And in case you've missed it, Thundershred, who homages Shrapnel - To see release this month!

Credit(s): ZenPrime, BBTS

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 14th, 2011 12:50pm CDT

Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239296)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on June 14th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
having problems purchasing Stormbomb... Backfiery was fine, one wrapped one not, can't seem to finish the checkout with Stormbomb though...
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239298)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 14th, 2011 @ 11:12am CDT
Preordered! What's sad is I'm expecting these to come in before my preorder for the Warpath/Wheeljack/Thundercracker set gets filled! Now all I'll need it the Reflector repaint of Perceptor to release (or the TFClub one) and my pre-movie Decepticons will be nearly complete!

...f***in' Blitzwing, man...
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239301)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 14th, 2011 @ 11:17am CDT
Pre-ordered!! But from Kapow Toys as Im in the UK.

Good Stuff.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239317)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 14th, 2011 @ 11:34am CDT
Preordered, of course. The only thing I'm not as pleased about with these guys is the weird FP faction symbols, but they can be easily covered with Reprolabels.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239327)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on June 14th, 2011 @ 11:46am CDT
i would love to preorder except for one thing...

i still don't think i would have enough money to buy them after amazon unicron, masterpiece rodimus, and takara jetpack prime are purchased, plus a 3ds to experience shockwave IN 3D NA,...NA,...NA,...NA!!!
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239335)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 14th, 2011 @ 11:56am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:
...f***in' Blitzwing, man...

Yeah, we got Octane instead?!?!?

Would love to get Blitz as a Voyager, though.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239349)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 14th, 2011 @ 12:03pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:
zodconvoy wrote:
...f***in' Blitzwing, man...

Yeah, we got Octane instead?!?!?

Would love to get Blitz as a Voyager, though.

Octane doesn't bother me. He was easier to make and they did a really good job. Same with Astrotrain. But the whole "we don't want to make the same character for Classics 3.7 as we did for Animated" thing Hasbro was saying went out the window with Jazz, Wreck-Gar and anyone else who has been made since. I understand that they wanted to do character they were going to get more that one use out of but WFC figures blew a hole in that from the start.

Sorry to go off topic but still.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239365)
Posted by NamelessOne on June 14th, 2011 @ 12:18pm CDT
Just saw the preorder go up, ordered 'em, came here to see who else had noticed.

Can't wait for these guys, although I don't normally get the 'beast' types I have fond memories of a Kickback I had back as a kid in the '80's - got last years' (or the year before that??) G1 reissues. Sweet.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239367)
Posted by rpetras on June 14th, 2011 @ 12:18pm CDT
Got em, thanks for posting!
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239376)
Posted by Burnin12 on June 14th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CDT
All three pre ordered! Glad they are spaced apart by a month! Otherwise there would be no way for an unemployed TF collector like myself to get in on this. Haven't missed a FP release yet and don't plan to start now!
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239381)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 14th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CDT
Y U MAKE IT HARD FOR ME TO AFFORD FANSPROJECT!?!?!?!? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: I WANT THEM SOOO BAD!!!!
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239401)
Posted by Mkall on June 14th, 2011 @ 12:56pm CDT
Thanks to Joel of BBTS, we have Hi-Res images of the Insecticons:

Personally, I'm planning on slapping Con insignia overtop of the logos.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239406)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 14th, 2011 @ 12:59pm CDT
I like the logos, makes them stand out from their Decepticon brothers.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239440)
Posted by Vicalliose on June 14th, 2011 @ 1:38pm CDT
Hmmm... The plastic/paint looks a little different from what FP has served us so far. Maybe I'm just seeing things, but I'm still a tad concerned. :-?
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239460)
Posted by onewaydown on June 14th, 2011 @ 1:56pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:Preordered! What's sad is I'm expecting these to come in before my preorder for the Warpath/Wheeljack/Thundercracker set gets filled!

I just got my preorder notice from BBTS on that set a few minutes ago. So my preordered Thundershred looks to be getting filled after. =)

This year is going to suck. ha! While I'm glad most of the DotM stuff is junk, as that saves me some money, there's so many 3rd party things coming out to suck more money than I have. $150 for Fansproject Insecticons, $600 for TFC Devy, MMC Shockwave and Insectitrain (if those come out this year) -- oh and for legit toys throw TRU MP Rodimus and probably the 2nd edition Takara Rodimus and new MP-10 Prime in the mix. Ugh...
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239495)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 14th, 2011 @ 3:15pm CDT
how tall are they?
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239498)
Posted by NTESHFT on June 14th, 2011 @ 3:21pm CDT
I think they will be about the same size as the other Casualities, but don't quote me on that. Got all three preordered now. YYYEEESSS!!! Now to get some money together for Flameblast and Warcry....
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239503)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 14th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:how tall are they?

BBTS is listing them as 11.5 - 12 cm each. Munitioner is 10 cm, so they will be a smidge taller than the previous Crossfire/Causality releases.

And, I just preordered both figures, had Thundershred already ordered.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239512)
Posted by It Is Him on June 14th, 2011 @ 3:47pm CDT
You know, those are pretty inexpensive compared some other 3rd party products. Kudos to FP for keeping prices relatively reasonable.
Re: Causality 04 & 05 preorder up on BBTS (1239514)
Posted by alternator77 on June 14th, 2011 @ 3:47pm CDT
got my notification on the preorder!!
whether out of package or in these causality figures will look so beautiful on display.

on a side note is it wrong that most of my purchases this year have been fp items.oh well cant wait for my clear protector and these guys! :D

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K16 Huffer" on EBAY
Buy "ROOK Transformers Combiner Wars Protectobot Part of Defensor Generations Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Shattered Glass Transformers Galactic odyssey" on EBAY