CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement

Transformers News: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement

Sunday, November 15th, 2009 10:21pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 12,860

Tired of your old, boring and brick-like Generation One Devastator? Does your green giant need a make over? Well then you'll be interested in what CrazyDevy has to offer. You may or may not have seen CDHW-01, their take on Devastator's head. We now get CDHW-02, a redesign on Devastator's thighs, giving your figure some articulation and possibility. Check it out in the picture below.

CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement

CrazyDevy's site can be found here. The date for pre-orders, the pricing, and the release date are still to be announced. Remember that this is not a licensed product from Hasbro or Takara, however that doesn't diminish it's quality.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!!

Credit(s): CrazyDevy.com, Blurrz

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020417)
Posted by El Duque on November 15th, 2009 @ 10:34pm CST
Damn, that looks awesome! Glad I preordered their replacement head, my G1 Devy is gonna look badass!
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020418)
Posted by Delicon on November 15th, 2009 @ 10:39pm CST
Nothing's boring about G1 Devastator!

have they designed anything else TF related? It's hard to say what the quality is or isn't like until sampling their other stuff.
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020420)
Posted by 3.8TransAM on November 15th, 2009 @ 10:54pm CST
I kinda dig it.

Dev is kind of brick like after all lol

Not too mention I bet I'm not the only one who has actually played with their toys and u can see the stress marks on the leg to torso piece on their Devestator.

Can display it with a little pose-ability and keep your original pieces in better condition as well
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020424)
Posted by UltraPrimal on November 15th, 2009 @ 11:08pm CST
There's just something comical about old G1 Devastator needing a hip replacement. :lol:
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020427)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on November 15th, 2009 @ 11:13pm CST

I am flabergasted.
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020430)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on November 15th, 2009 @ 11:18pm CST
Wow, these accessories make Devastator look great!
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020431)
Posted by Blurrz on November 15th, 2009 @ 11:18pm CST
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Wait ... wait ... did a custom I actually suggest here get made? Seriously!? The #1 3rd party toy I would want: new attachments for G1 Devetator (namely head and legs) have actually got made!?

I am flabergasted.

It seems you've got a magic genie. Can you ask for a new Universe Blurr and Kup targetmasters?
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020432)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 15th, 2009 @ 11:21pm CST
i wonder what will be next, articulated hands and maybe new shoulder joints
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020433)
Posted by It Is Him on November 15th, 2009 @ 11:24pm CST
This set could be cool, but I'll wait for the reviews to roll in first.
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020443)
Posted by Autobot032 on November 16th, 2009 @ 12:28am CST
I don't believe it....

Finally, something that could actually get me to buy a G1 combiner (or at least the bootleg).

I sure hope they do something with the arms. A set of arms to match those legs would make Devastator insanely awesome.

Wow...
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020444)
Posted by Savage on November 16th, 2009 @ 12:38am CST
Looks pretty sweet. Kinda looks like it might add just a tiny bit of height too, but that might just be the angle. If I can get this without selling an arm or leg, i'll probably nab one for my G2 Dev.
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020463)
Posted by Hard Hacker on November 16th, 2009 @ 2:25am CST
Testicles aren't included?
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020470)
Posted by Torneira on November 16th, 2009 @ 5:33am CST
I don't know about you guys, but I would be a fool not to order something as cool as that. Why can't Takara come up with something like that? My experience is if you make something that can add poseability to your G1 Transformers or even look more cartoon accurate, people will eventually buy.
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020483)
Posted by DevastaTTor on November 16th, 2009 @ 7:55am CST
I need to see more. I'm getting no real feel for the improved articulation looking at this picture.
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020487)
Posted by fenrir72 on November 16th, 2009 @ 8:02am CST
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020512)
Posted by noctorro on November 18th, 2009 @ 8:19am CST
fenrir72 wrote:Those guys must know something we don't.................. given that pre-existing Devastators (including the awful G2 re-issue) are all ove a decade old, would you like to risk sticking an upgrade to potentially cracking plastic? Unless Takara is indeed planning to release an Encore Dev man.

Encore Devman!!??!!?!?
Coohl.

The leg pieces do make him look more devastatorlike, hopefully there will be a reissue of Devastaor, then I think I'll get the legs.

//offtopic

that is an awful GDS avatar you got there fenrir72,
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020514)
Posted by dragons on November 18th, 2009 @ 8:21am CST
im really starting to hate this guy but i hate myself more hes in japan im in us i dont order over seas that sucks he proabaly cant do no more than that to classic figure can he?

he fixed the legs & head problem arms are ok but they do have movement up down & wrist left to right

thta wondefful set to have this combiner :APPLAUSE:
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020532)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 18th, 2009 @ 8:44am CST
Great news!

I was just thinking about how I needed to purchase a new plastic crotch.

...

No, no, that was exactly what I meant to say.
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020561)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:19am CST
We need someone with a Devastator forum name to come in here and state how awesome it is to get a new crotch as tghe old one's worn out. :P

This is awesome, makes me wish I hadn't passed on those incomplete Constructicons that had no heads or the Devy parts, damn. #-o
Re: CDMW-02 Generation One Devastator Thigh Replacement (1020575)
Posted by Convotron on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:48am CST
Very cool idea. :) I hope the product is of good quality! It'll definitely make G1 Devastator owners happy. :)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #239 - Secrets and Scope Creep
"Secrets and Scope Creep"
Posted: Sunday, January 26th, 2020

Buy "Revenge of the Fallen Annual 2010 (Transformers 2)" on EBAY
Buy "SEARCHLIGHT Backwind TRANSFORMERS Power Core Combiners Mini-Con Commander Copter" on EBAY
Buy "Transformer Kre o Kreon Transformers Micro Changers Rodimus Galvatron Perceptor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers window curtains  Bumblebee Optimus Prime Revenge of the Fallen 2010" on EBAY
Buy "CRANKCASE - Cyberverse Legion Class - Dark of the Moon - Transformers - NICE!!!" on EBAY
Buy "BULKHEAD - Voyager Class - First Edition - Prime - Transformers - 2011 - NICE!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Cliffjumper 100% Complete RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Vehicon 100% Complete RID Hasbro" on EBAY