CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed

CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed

Thursday, September 16th, 2010 12:53pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 46,269

Many were intrigued when third party CrazyDevy announced their Master Commander Power Parts, however in an interesting turn of events, their product looks very, very similar to the TAW God Swords. Priced much higher than the original TAW God Swords, valued site sponsor BigBadToyStore has put the Sword up for pre-order. Check out the advertisement below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): CrazyDevy, BBTS

Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125384)
Posted by Mkall on September 16th, 2010 @ 1:03pm CDT
Nope, absolutely not
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125389)
Posted by TimPilot on September 16th, 2010 @ 1:15pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Nope, absolutely not

I second that.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125392)
Posted by adamassc on September 16th, 2010 @ 1:19pm CDT
not without some kind of awesome bonus.

Even then, it still needs the long pole for Omega Prime to wield before I buy it
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125396)
Posted by TheCrookedMan on September 16th, 2010 @ 1:29pm CDT
Whoa, is that seriously $70?
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125397)
Posted by HighPrime on September 16th, 2010 @ 1:30pm CDT
TimPilot wrote:
Mkall wrote:Nope, absolutely not

I second that.

Third'd.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125399)
Posted by Flashwave on September 16th, 2010 @ 1:34pm CDT
I'm actually liking the jetpack vversion from early this year or last year much better, even though it didn't stay together well from what I've heard.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125419)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 16th, 2010 @ 2:21pm CDT
Crazy Devy...::knock knock:: are you listening?

Take your sword and your price and kindly shove them as far and as deep as possible.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125426)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 16th, 2010 @ 2:34pm CDT
I stil think it's funnny they named Fort Max's sword the Master Sword. :lol: I also like the preview pic that has the sword stabbing Ravage. Unfortunately, I don't even own Fort Max, or any G1-compatible figures, so it's gonna have to be a pass for me, sadly. Well, I can't really order online now, can I? :sad: :lol:
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125437)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 16th, 2010 @ 3:05pm CDT
Wow, that is pathetic. Crazydevy, you should be ashamed of yourselves!
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125443)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on September 16th, 2010 @ 3:16pm CDT
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125455)
Posted by dragons on September 16th, 2010 @ 3:39pm CDT
to me it doesnt make differnce if soemone can aoofred used fortress maximus and buy his big blue guns later then that same paerson can affored this sword if tehy want this weapon for maximus i saw the orginals from japan on ebay this is very cheap for what they where going for on ebay 95 & up.

depends on the fan if fan wants japanese accuate maximus from japan show ill tell them to buy this show accuate or not & fortress maximus big rifle is going 70 to 80 on ebay depeds who you are some may want it other may not
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125471)
Posted by Forgotten on September 16th, 2010 @ 4:25pm CDT
AutobotJazz87 wrote:Never really cared for the original designs (which greatly influences this one). They just look "meh" to me and I couldn't understand why people loved and bought those to begin with. Seeing the price tag on these, I just can't help but shake my head. Fansprojects got it right with Shadow Commander's pink sword. I know this is meant for some other character but I just thought I'd throw that out there. It's a shame that I missed the Shadow Commander set when it was out, as I can't find any decent swords for my Classics/Universe Nemesis.

Help me find another Shadow Commander(real not KO) for less than $150 & I'll send you the sword overnight for free! Like the other version of the sword better than this one.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125474)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on September 16th, 2010 @ 4:50pm CDT
Really?! That'd be awesome of you :D

Unfortunately, I've only spotted KOs as of late. I've been trying to get my hands on a set for a while myself as well. I may have to settle for KOs in the end if nothing else.

Sorry to stray off topic guys. :-(
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125484)
Posted by Hal7300 on September 16th, 2010 @ 5:50pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Crazy Devy...::knock knock:: are you listening?

Agree 100%.

And while they're at it, they can try to fit their overpriced Devastator upgrades in aswell...
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125493)
Posted by Convotron on September 16th, 2010 @ 6:41pm CDT

What do they mean by "hilt to blade tip"?

A hilt is generally composed of the guard/grip/pommel of a sword. So is it 520mm from the guard to the blade tip or the pommel to the blade tip? Not that it matters since this isn't worth the price it's listed for as far as I'm concerned.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125505)
Posted by Skyfire77 on September 16th, 2010 @ 7:13pm CDT
I don't have a Fort Max (or any of the repaints/derivatives) so I don't have a dog in this hunt. Still, I have to wonder if there isn't more to this set; there's no way they can justify $70 for a sword.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125514)
Posted by adamassc on September 16th, 2010 @ 7:36pm CDT
Convotron wrote:Rather than echo the sentiment of "Yeah, this isn't great at all." that has been expressed already by a few in this thread, I have to ask:

What do they mean by "hilt to blade tip"?

the average person refers to the handguard as being the hilt, and considering that the length of the handle is nominal, I would guess they are refering to the blade only.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125528)
Posted by Chupacabra Convoy on September 16th, 2010 @ 8:53pm CDT
Who knows, maybe this one is lined with silver, or it is all die cast with ionized paint.
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125551)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 16th, 2010 @ 10:10pm CDT
How much is this compared tot he other Fort Max swords?
Re: CDMW-12 Master Commander Power Parts Sword Revealed (1125553)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 16th, 2010 @ 10:21pm CDT
I've actually grown to really like the TAW God Sword-I go back and forth between "modes". But I still paid too much for it.

As for this...

Hello CrazyDevy, it's the Fonze is calling.

He wants you to stick to combiner parts before it's too late.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT TRUCK DIECAST 1:32 JADA HOLLYWOOD NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY