Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon?

Transformers News: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon?

Thursday, March 18th, 2010 5:28PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 19,932

We have some potentially good news for US Transformers fans who have been anxiously waiting for their N.E.S.T. exclusive Recon Ravage to arrive.

Seibertron.com members nemesis-prime and Grahf have both reported that after many weeks of waiting, they have discovered the checks they sent in as payment have finally been cashed. While this does not guarantee that Recon Ravage will be sent out a.s.a.p, it does seem to indicate that the wheels are in fact in motion, so to speak.

For more updates on the latest Transformers toy releases, always trust Seibertron.com, the ultimate Transformers resource!
Credit(s): nemesis-prime, Grahf
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055657)
Posted by HighPrime on March 18th, 2010 @ 5:37pm CDT
Yep, mine was cashed today, also. Whew.. I thought it was lost in the mail.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055719)
Posted by adamassc on March 18th, 2010 @ 7:48pm CDT
My check also finally went through. I cant wait to have a ROTF Ravage.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055720)
Posted by omega666 on March 18th, 2010 @ 7:54pm CDT
YAY! I also have another mail in form that I can send too.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055772)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on March 18th, 2010 @ 10:10pm CDT
Little bro's gonna be really excited.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055783)
Posted by Blurrz on March 18th, 2010 @ 10:23pm CDT
I've already got 4 of them. :KREMZEEK: LOL
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055794)
Posted by Grahf on March 18th, 2010 @ 10:51pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:I've already got 4 of them. :KREMZEEK: LOL

Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055799)
Posted by Delicon on March 18th, 2010 @ 11:01pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:I've already got 4 of them. :KREMZEEK: LOL

You forgot to say "Nannynannyfoofoo!"
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055909)
Posted by HighPrime on March 19th, 2010 @ 8:41am CDT
Grahf wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I've already got 4 of them. :KREMZEEK: LOL

Where are you guys getting these extra forms from? I thought they were only available in the Soundwave vs. Bumblebee pack?
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055912)
Posted by Blurrz on March 19th, 2010 @ 8:48am CDT
It's a retail exclusive in Canada.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055914)
Posted by HighPrime on March 19th, 2010 @ 8:52am CDT
Blurrz wrote:It's a retail exclusive in Canada.

Yeah, I heard about that. I see you meant you already had 4 ravages. The other poster said he had 3 additional forms, so I was wondering where he/she'd been getting them. Unless fellow collector's were giving them to him/her, he/she would have spent $60+ to get those forms :) So, just curious.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055916)
Posted by ang3l3s on March 19th, 2010 @ 8:56am CDT
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055918)
Posted by HighPrime on March 19th, 2010 @ 9:05am CDT
ang3l3s wrote:Out of curiosity how much is this figure in total mail-in wise, you have to buy 2 figs for the points and form then send a cheque...how much was hasbro asking, i remember the omnibots were reasonable back in the day.

First you have to buy the Soundwave vs. Bumblebee Mission pack which is $20-22. Then you have to buy 2 Nest figures that have the sticker enclosed (Minimum 2 deluxes). Then you include a check for $4.95 for shipping & handling.

So, minimum, unless you're in Canada, you need to spend $44.95 (+ tax) to get the 'free' figure. Great scam ;) Fortunately, I didn't have any of the NEST figures, and I wanted them all, so I'm ok with it :)
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055939)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on March 19th, 2010 @ 10:19am CDT
OH NO!! I haven't gotten enough stickers yet...if they're mailing this soon does this mean they aren't waiting till April 30th?
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055957)
Posted by ang3l3s on March 19th, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
What a good way to manipulate collectors to buy more toys, at least the cheque amount is not to heavy on the wallet (least they could do!!)
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1055959)
Posted by Delicon on March 19th, 2010 @ 11:20am CDT
HighPrime wrote:

Actually, that's not 100% true. The Target Legends 2-packs have N.E.S.T. stickers included and I think the retail on them is around $7 a pop so it's a LITTLE cheaper.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1064307)
Posted by Grahf on April 13th, 2010 @ 4:22pm CDT
Has anyone recieved their Ravages yet? It took them six weeks to cash my checks, and that was a month ago. They claim it only takes six to eight weeks from the time they recieve the forms, so we're at ten weeks right now.

It just seems like this is one of the slowest mail in offers in recent history.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1064339)
Posted by Galvatron X on April 13th, 2010 @ 6:25pm CDT
I mailed my check on 2/13/2010 and it didn't get cashed until 3/16/2010...and I still don't have my
Ravage yet!

Grahf wrote: It just seems like this is one of the slowest mail in offers in recent history.

Sure seems like it. I've been thinking "Why can't a multi-million dollar company cash a check and mail out a package in less than 8 weeks?!!".
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1064361)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on April 13th, 2010 @ 7:51pm CDT
Yeah, I mailed mine all the way back on January 22 and the check was only cashed on my latest statement.
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1064387)
Posted by Zyborg on April 13th, 2010 @ 9:52pm CDT
Has anybody heard anything on the progress of Ravage? :oops:
Re: Checks now being cashed for Recon Ravage, figure to ship soon? (1064390)
Posted by Kibble on April 13th, 2010 @ 10:07pm CDT
I just mailed mine off about a week ago and my check is cashed, too.

Grahf wrote:I've been contemplating sending in my additionsl three forms, but I'm not sure if I want that many Ravages. But at the same time, you can't argue with a $5 Deluxe.

Better act quick if you're going to...you only have a couple more weeks to act on it.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Optimus Primal Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 55%
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 37%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
You save: 26%
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
You save: 20%