Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!!

Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!!

Tuesday, May 1st, 2007 3:12pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 19,322

Chevrolet.com has gone live with a new web page dedicated to the upcoming Transformers Movie. The most interesting part about the new page is that it also features another on-line game. However, there are some rather big differences between this one and the previously released Transformers Game. The most notable is that you can only pick Autobots and "spar" against each other rather than battle.

Credit(s): MR Optimus Prime, diablien

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 1st, 2007 3:14pm CDT

Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (105802)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 1st, 2007 @ 3:16pm CDT
Looks like fun, I'll have to go back and play later! :)

Btw, does anyone else think that music clip might be part of the orchestrated theme for the movie?
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (105803)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 1st, 2007 @ 3:17pm CDT
Looks like fun, I'll have to go back and play later! :)

Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (105821)
Posted by First Gen on May 1st, 2007 @ 3:28pm CDT
I think Im registered. Or my registration is COMING SOON. I have no idea.
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (105872)
Posted by S.I.C on May 1st, 2007 @ 3:54pm CDT
Pretty S.I.C
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (105882)
Posted by Shadowman on May 1st, 2007 @ 4:02pm CDT
Huh, I thought it'd be more like HMW.

I was plesantly suprised.
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (105922)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on May 1st, 2007 @ 4:36pm CDT
it says its down due to decepticon attack
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (105946)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 1st, 2007 @ 4:59pm CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:it says its down due to decepticon attack

Ha! Classic! :lol:
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (106010)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 1st, 2007 @ 5:42pm CDT
I have to look into this more latter, but it sounds cool.

It has me thinking though, I work for car dealers, and I wonder if GM is going to have any showroom type promotions.

If so, I call dibs on everything I see!
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (106034)
Posted by Fussion on May 1st, 2007 @ 5:52pm CDT
Classic :grin:
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (106055)
Posted by Nico on May 1st, 2007 @ 6:12pm CDT
This suck its offline already!
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (106058)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 1st, 2007 @ 6:13pm CDT
Fussion wrote:Image
Classic :grin:

Yes, Fussion, I agree. Classic!
:))
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (106126)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 1st, 2007 @ 6:49pm CDT
Didnt take long for tfans to kill the site off now did it?
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (106267)
Posted by on May 1st, 2007 @ 8:50pm CDT
That's cool. My biggest wish for a new Autobot has always been to see some form of a Pontiac Firebird (which is still GM like Chevy). I've also always been a big fan of the shoulder pieces sticking up or way out to the side. That, and i like those Samurai armor things above the eyes like Ratchet has and looks cooler on some of the later characters.

Not a very good artist myself so I just thought I'd that out there what I think is cool.
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (107105)
Posted by Swerve on May 2nd, 2007 @ 12:35pm CDT
Too bad the site is down. I'll have to check this out.
Re: Chevy Launches Build Your Own Autobot!!! (107955)
Posted by AbsumZer0 on May 2nd, 2007 @ 11:41pm CDT
S.I.C wrote:Pretty S.I.C

...Super Imaginative Chogokin?

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers METROPLEX  Takara Hasbro Generations TG-23 *New* from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Generations War for Cybertron Cybertronian SOUNDWAVE WFC" on EBAY
Buy "transformers dark of the moon Target 2 Pack Sideswipe & Topspin" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Transformers G1 Minibot Pre-Rub Variant Takara Hasbro 1984 Generation" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Dark of The Moon Wrecker Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Hoist Autobot Transformers Generations T30 2013 Deluxe Hasbro complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 3H Transformers OTFCC 2003 ROULETTE & SHADOW STRIKER MISB BotCon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-08 Kickback Takara Tomy From Japan" on EBAY