Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee

Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee

Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 3:27pm CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,276

Our friends at The Allspark have posted a video of the unveiling of a Movie Bumblebee statue at the Children's Museum of Indianapolis. Click here to view the original story an additional photos at The Allspark. The unveiling can be viewed below.

Credit(s): The Allspark

Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195341)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 15th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT
NOW THATS A BIG BEE! But way outa scale with my other TF movie figures so....this one is a pass :lol:
Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195348)
Posted by GEEWUN on March 15th, 2011 @ 3:59pm CDT
I hate to say it, but it shoulda been a statue of G1 Prime.....
Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195360)
Posted by OlivusPrime on March 15th, 2011 @ 4:21pm CDT
I can't stop staring at the dinosaur in the background. But Bumblebee rocks :BOT:
Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195378)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 15th, 2011 @ 4:59pm CDT
Is there such a thing as a Transformers museum? That really would be awesome!
Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195382)
Posted by Elita_5 on March 15th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CDT
That thing is beautiful in about a dozen different ways. It's also a tremendous waste of money.
Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195409)
Posted by ubertenorman on March 15th, 2011 @ 6:16pm CDT
Now that's a display piece.
Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195411)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 15th, 2011 @ 6:23pm CDT
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Is there such a thing as a Transformers museum? That really would be awesome!

Yeah, it's my "spare" bedroom!!
Ahh...I wish.
Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195488)
Posted by Trikeboy on March 15th, 2011 @ 8:17pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:

Yeah, it's my "spare" bedroom!!
Ahh...I wish.

Damn, you should charge admission to that room my friend. Also, is that image take from a security camera? Good job on keeping tabs on it -makes a mental note to shoot out the camera before I go "shopping"-.
Re: Children's Museum of Indianapolis Unveils Movie Bumblebee (1195499)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 15th, 2011 @ 8:24pm CDT
a camera I can monitor from my iphone if I want! I love tech. I'll let you know the expensive stuff is in the closet behind the glass shelves. I got extra collectors insurance, so help yourself, just give 'em back after they cut me a check!! :D

But seriously, don't do that.

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire & Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Triggerhappy & Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines Collectors Club TFCC Runabout and Runamuck" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Windblade complete G1 LG-12 Takara Generations US SELLER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumer MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition RID Starscream Deluxe Class Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-37 LG37 JAGUAR RAVAGE Legends Titans return" on EBAY