Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder

Classic Prime Trailer Accessory  - RobotKingdom PreOrder

Thursday, January 15th, 2009 3:56am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 15,274

Seibertron sponsor, RobotKingdom, has posted a pre-order for the new Classic Prime Trailer Accessory as well as the Nemesis Prime Trailer Accessory. These trailers are being produced by the third party maker, BTS, and will be available in April. Click below to learn more.

Red & Silver Prime version
Black Nemesis version

Credit(s): RobotKindgom

Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867123)
Posted by Mykltron on January 15th, 2009 @ 4:54am CST
That looks cool. Not sure I'll buy one though.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867138)
Posted by Nickolai on January 15th, 2009 @ 5:53am CST
I'm definitely getting one. Hope it'll make me feel better about passing on Fansproject CC back when it was "cheap". ($85 :MAD: )

$40-50 seems very reasonable.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867179)
Posted by Kique on January 15th, 2009 @ 7:42am CST
I was thinking about buying both, but I got The Shadow Commander trailer set this week so I'll pass on the Nemesis Prime one ... hmm I can always buy a second Nemesis Prime ..hmmm lol... nm :P
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867192)
Posted by typh0id on January 15th, 2009 @ 8:22am CST
The Bumblebee gun almost made me want one in hopes that is was going to come with some cool accessories...But now I'm back to not wanting one since this looks pretty boring...

Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867196)
Posted by Oilspill on January 15th, 2009 @ 8:35am CST

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing some coloured pics.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867200)
Posted by TFBuyer on January 15th, 2009 @ 8:48am CST
Oilspill wrote:Hmm.. it's looking a bit cooler. Is that copter an existing figure or does that come with it?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing some coloured pics.

I think the copter is a legends-class figure (Whirl?).

I just don't know. I'm waiting for color pics, but does this mean that Fansproject WON'T be doing a trailer? After City Commander, I'd be more willing to endorse/purchase one of THEIR customs. This one doesn't look bad...it's just not necessarily what I pictured for the Classics Prime trailer.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867215)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 15th, 2009 @ 9:29am CST
Hmm, not bad.

Not surprisingly, BBTS is offering it for $10 more. :roll:
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867226)
Posted by onewaydown on January 15th, 2009 @ 10:05am CST
kirbenvost wrote:Hmm, not bad.

Not surprisingly, BBTS is offering it for $10 more. :roll:

And with $21 Airmail or $31 EMS shipping versus $8 UPS from BBTS.

While I admit, BBTS is generally more expensive some stuff -- you have to factor in shipping costs.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867228)
Posted by Thundercrapper on January 15th, 2009 @ 10:07am CST
A tad too pricey for my tastes
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867236)
Posted by DMSL on January 15th, 2009 @ 10:25am CST
Its ok still don't like the angular look. Might like it better when the final product is there and the detail is visible and the decals.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867244)
Posted by Oilspill on January 15th, 2009 @ 10:44am CST
TFBuyer wrote:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing some coloured pics.

I think the copter is a legends-class figure (Whirl?).

It seems that way. Venksta (who I believe works with Fansproject doing their artwork I think - could be wrong) has pointed out that Fansproject haven't mentioned their trailer in ages, and have instead announced other projects. So it doesn't seem likely that it is in the works.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867265)
Posted by Sledge on January 15th, 2009 @ 10:58am CST
Pass. Doesn't do enough to justify buying.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867290)
Posted by Solrac333 on January 15th, 2009 @ 11:55am CST
It's neat but I don't like the design. I don't like how it unfolds and how the back half is wider than the front half.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867339)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 15th, 2009 @ 1:25pm CST
typh0id wrote:Not sure how anyone could think this looks cooler (and more worth the money) than City/Shadow Comander...

It's cheaper than City Commander. It's about what I'd pay for it. Any more and it wouldn't be worth it.

onewaydown wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Hmm, not bad.

Not surprisingly, BBTS is offering it for $10 more. :roll:

And with $21 Airmail or $31 EMS shipping versus $8 UPS from BBTS.

Good point, I hadn't thought about the high shipping cost from Robotkingdom. While I don't use UPS (I work for them in Canada, I know what they do to customers - I don't feel like paying ridiculous customs fees, thank you), BBTS offers very reasonable shipping, and the Pile of Loot is well worth it.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (867515)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on January 15th, 2009 @ 6:37pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:

onewaydown wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Hmm, not bad.

Not surprisingly, BBTS is offering it for $10 more. :roll:

And with $21 Airmail or $31 EMS shipping versus $8 UPS from BBTS.

My problem with RobotKindom's preorder is that it sounds like if you place the preorder now, you pay now. I have a problem with this: I never have this kind of money at this time of the month. If they were willing to let me put a certain amount down and pay what what I owe after that when the product is available (the way I've been able to do with a couple Pokemon games and at least one of the last 3 Potter books), I'd be fine with preordering now. As it stands now...if I wanna preorder this trailer I'd personally be better off doing it with BBTS.
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (870032)
Posted by AdventPrime on January 19th, 2009 @ 7:43pm CST
FansProject has just posted some preview pics of a trailer.

Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (870054)
Posted by Oilspill on January 19th, 2009 @ 8:24pm CST
AdventPrime wrote:FansProject has just posted some preview pics of a trailer.

Well that's interesting. The battle for the custom Prime trailers begins!
Re: Classic Prime Trailer Accessory - RobotKingdom PreOrder (870312)
Posted by metaphorge on January 20th, 2009 @ 10:10am CST
New pics from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=48925

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Legends Of Cybertron Megatron 2005 Dexepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Angry Birds Gray Silver Rare Energon Lockdown Pig Telepods Works" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends MEGATRON With Reprolabels" on EBAY
Buy "transformers power of the primes elita-1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom: War For Cybertron Trilogy - Megatron (Beast) WFC-K10" on EBAY
Buy "Shattered Glass Drift - Transformers Sealed Model Kit - Flame Toys" on EBAY